Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

70s music!

[Pi...]

yaa if you want it really really loud it like doubles the loudness if you connect your radio to your computer and use VLC media player to play a mp3 file it like doubles the loudness :P

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [pe...]

• [ba...]

• [sn...]

Top Posters In This Topic

i almost forgot to mention i finally found the name of a 70s song i liked yesterday  all i had to do to find the name was just look on google and type "top saxaphone songs"(dur!!) and i found  the song i liked called "Gerry Rafferty - baker street" :)

heres my personal favorite 70s songs

when the levee breaks-led zepplin

gerry rafferty baker street

who are you - the who

gimme shelter - rolling stones

over the hills far away- led zepplin

kansas - carry on the wayward sun

peter frampton- baby i love your way

peter frampton - do you feel like we do

aerosmith - dream on

whitershade of pale- procol harum

• 3 weeks later...
I grew up listening disco music and also rythm and blues and some funky of the 70s. I remeber Bee Gees, Boney M, Isley Brothers, Earth Wind and Fire, etc.... 70s music stills being the best! :thumbsup:

I grew up listening disco music and also rythm and blues and some funky of the 70s. I remeber Bee Gees, Boney M, Isley Brothers, Earth Wind and Fire, etc.... 70s music stills being the best! :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

yeah, 70s music is the best! I forgot to mention the fabulous band Chic.... 8)

Im only 31 but my parents became in love with this music so I grew up listening really good stuff in the 90s and until to this day, I listen radio stations with this programmatic line......

long life to the seventies!

Hi miss stella , your name reminds me of the old old movie "streetcar named desire" especiatlly the scene where the man cries out stellas name steeeeelllllaaa

Ahhhh, I did love the 70's. Remember the Monkees- I'm a Believer. I remember watching them every Sat. I think all are still living but Davey Jones passed a few yrs. ago.

I use to have Davey Jones posters on my bedroom wall right beside David Cassidy and Bobby Sherman...... ;D

Hi miss stella , your name reminds me of the old old movie "streetcar named desire" especiatlly the scene where the man cries out stellas name steeeeelllllaaa

Great movie....!

• 4 weeks later...
Bobby Sherman, David Cassidy, Donny Osmond and Michael Jackson were my faves when I was a kid.  Had posters all over my room.  Was in Donny Osmond's fan club. 

Right now im watching "music choice " channel #829  70's music only , theres a good song on i like "Styx - Fooling yourself"

the channel is nice it tells the band name  song name year made best of all no comercials  :thumbsup:

Thanks for thinking of me babyangel:)  Yes, I had a wonderful Easter with my daughter who I don't get to see very often.  I consider myself completely healed from benzo withdrawal.  I have a new diagnosis of Graves Disease which I'm trying to heal from now.  It seems like it's always something!  :( 

Sending healing wishes your way...  :smitten:

it mustve been fun living in the 70s 40years ago driving one of those awesome muscle cars or one of those HUGE boat cars listening to "the who,Led Zepplin, pink floyd" on your 8 track radio  :smitten:

it mustve been fun living in the 70s 40years ago driving one of those awesome muscle cars or one of those HUGE boat cars listening to "the who,Led Zepplin, pink floyd" on your 8 track radio  :smitten:

yep, you sure missed something, it was mega cool, you would have loved it. ;)