Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

70s music!

[Pi...]

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [pe...]

• [ba...]

• [sn...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, music is very powerful! I figure if I can have more little feel good windows its got to help! Bring on healing for all !!!

I LOVE THE MUSIC  of the 70's and early 80's.

Sometimes at night when I can't sleep I will get on you tube for hours and get lost in the music. 

FluterByee

Oh Yeaaaaa Now you're talkin!!  I've always loved 70's progressive rock...Kansas, Tangerine Dream, Gentle Giant, PFM, Camel, Rush, Tull, Old Genesis etc...

• 3 weeks later...

All my friends here know that the 70's were hands down my favorite decade. Music is a huge reason for this. Broadway musicals had a fantantastic era back then: Evita, Grease, Follies, Chicago, A Chorus Line, Company, A Little Night Music and more I'm sure. It's funny, I always think that Cats was a 70's musical, but it premiered in 1981.  :) Nothing makes me feel better than 70's music.

M.  ;D

All my friends here know that the 70's were hands down my favorite decade. Music is a huge reason for this. Broadway musicals had a fantantastic era back then: Evita, Grease, Follies, Chicago, A Chorus Line, Company, A Little Night Music and more I'm sure. It's funny, I always think that Cats was a 70's musical, but it premiered in 1981.  :) Nothing makes me feel better than 70's music.

M.  ;D

yep, don't cry for me Argentina .......out of this world. fantastic. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

wow this is MY kind of music even though i was born long after the 70s , i started loving 70s classic rock music after i played guitar hero 3 back in 2008 :P

my current favorite song isnt classic rock but its from the 70s Eric Clapton - Wonderfull Tonight

Hey PD I noticed you've been laying on the grass for a while. Are you waiting for Clint? :D :D :D

Why yes I am.  Have you seen him?

Francesca  ;)

Hey PD I noticed you've been laying on the grass for a while. Are you waiting for Clint? :D :D :D

Why yes I am.  Have you seen him?

Francesca  ;)

No sweet lady, but you just "made my day"  ;)

speaking of 70's music i think the best cars were made in the 70s especially the muscle cars my personal favoirte has to be the 1979 transam bandit :P i also liked  the early 70s cars the ones that were really HUUUGE  its a shame that most of these nice cars like 97% of them were melted into scrap metal long ago :(

speaking of 70's music i think the best cars were made in the 70s especially the muscle cars my personal favoirte has to be the 1979 transam bandit :P i also liked  the early 70s cars the ones that were really HUUUGE  its a shame that most of these nice cars like 97% of them were melted into scrap metal long ago :(

Wow! You have good taste in cars. :) I had a 1972 Cutlass 442. It was pretty fast. I also had a 1969 Olds cutlass. Then I had to sell them...Got married. ;)

hiii snoball i looked at some 1969 olds cutlass cars and a cutlass442 online just now those cars are amazing !!! some serious muscle under the hood too !

mustve been alot of fun driving those cars back then :)

i looked at my grandma's photo album she showed me a grand torino she had and a big monte carlo i liked how alot of those cars had alot of chrome on the exterior  :thumbsup:

Hi B Angel :) Yeah, Me and my friends had alot of fun with them. I used to go to cruise nights and it was fun to see all of the other cars too. Good times...summer nights...No worries 8)

Yes...Chrome was definitely in. :)

this is my awesome radio its a Sony MHC-EC909iP 540 Watts! it was really LOUD  i used to loove to use this radio when i used to drink to listen to my classic rock 70s music on its in retirement since i cant drink anymore :( 

Edit - hyperlinked image removed

~Juliea

I have a really nice stereo too and don't listen to it now.  Loud music revs me up.  I used to love to listen to good quality music on my stereo.