Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

70s music!

[Pi...]

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [pe...]

• [ba...]

• [sn...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Kashmir- Led Zepplin

Where would the 70s be without them. 

For a bit of visualization

If i were to have a 'garden party' Robert plant would me my first choice to entertain.  I'll take Mark Knopfler and Eric Clapton to back him up!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDwotNLyz10

Don't forget Jeff Beck.....Eric, what a great choice. :thumbsup:

Freeway Jam.

hi saraa , i saw your signnature line im sorry to hear about your recent problems :( i just read about natural remedies for ulcers i saw that banannas are good for it, so is vitamin E , licorace, honey , garlic, cabbage & capsaisin, i read it from here

http://www.drdavidwilliams.com/ulcer-natural-treatments/ ,  i hope this can help you,  god bless you

:smitten::hug:

Thanks babyangel,

One of the items on my food sensitivity test was banana, so as much as i like them i stay away from them

licorace, honey, garlic are all good and thanks for reminding me to put them back on the menu.

How are you babyangel.  At 14 months off what is your main concern (concern i know is putting it lightly)?

hii , well im a lil depressed . i thought by now i wouldve had ssi disabled or  i wouldve healed and i couldve been back to working 2 jobs again . i messed up drinking lightly for a short period between month 8 and month 13 i havnt had a drink in a few weeks right now i feel like the same i did after month 4-5 i feel light  tinnittus still i been sleeping wel in 2 parts 4-5 hours at night then a nappy after breakfast , i had a late nappy today between 330pm - 630pm i think i need to focus more on exercising i kinda slacked off on that i had a recent pains on one foot it went away i also fixed the treadmill in my bedroom  so i have no excuses not to walk or jog . i think i had a mild seizure early last month during my sleep  , i woke up during the night ( i usually wake up when i feel a seizure coming on during my sleep) when i woke up i remember i was hallucinating for 5 minutes  when i was hallucinating i thought i was traveling to michigan i went to michigan in august. i came to mysenses and said to myself " where the heck am i"? (i was just in my bed at home ) i finally came to my senses my parents took me to emergensy room .

i think what i need to do is just throw away the alcohol i have in the fridge its not worth feeling great a couple of hours to have setbacks in recovering .sometimes i regret quitting xanax . i told my friend who takes xanax i made a bad mistake quitting not to think of quitting it .  i feel some hope that a staff member earlier told me she felt recovered fully after year 2 i just need to make more of an effort living healthy

babyangel,

Alcohol i hear is something that doesn't go well with withdrawal. 

I am sorry you feel like you are back in month 4 or 5 but i am sure you will come out of this one much faster and its a temporary wave.

Not to say that staying away from drinks isn't a good idea infact i think its a requirement.  The healthier the faster one recovers we all know that. 

Don't loose hope and distract distract and distract.  Its the only thing plus you got it when you said exercise are the best thing

I hope you feel better soon and the blues turn into sunshine.

hi saraa , i was feelin down earlier i felt alot better after i rearranged my bedroom i moved my futon so i could have my landline phone & table next to it i ordered a cell phone charger to keep on that lil table by my bed  i moved my treadmill in same bedroom so i could have it facing towards my tv , i hadnt used that in ages neither my tv or treadmill i have no excuses now to not exercise im fixing to wash some dishes in the sink .

i feel alot better now i hope i didnt discourage anyone readng this whos thinking of quititng their benzo . 

as i was exercising i saw a photo i have of my grandparents on my shelf , i remembered something funny my grandpa told me one time that he knew a guy who was 19 who was STILL in jr high and the draft during vietnam wanted to take him since he' wasnt progressing well in school lol

your right distraction worksgreat . and i think ishould make alcohol and tobacco use like xanax . never used again  thank you again saraa your a good hearted person  :hug:

Headeast,  Never Been Any Reason.  I think that's the name.  Three Dog Night, One (is the loneliest number).  Good album.  Boston, album name, Boston, a one man band.  He did all the instrumentals and his vocals himself in his basement, I heard.  Classic album.  Never gets old.