Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

70s music!

[Pi...]

I like the Boston album, Boston.  I heard it was one guy who played all the instruments that were synthesized on that album.  One man band, studio recording.  He never toured as far as I know.  An amazing work of art, that album.  I don't even know who the artist/singer was. 

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [pe...]

• [ba...]

• [sn...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Midnight Train to Georgia - Gladys Knight and the Pips - One of my favorites from the 70's can't download songs on my IPad, but I would download this one if I could...

Midnight Train to Georgia - Gladys Knight and the Pips - One of my favorites from the 70's can't download songs on my IPad, but I would download this one if I could...

Hi Mrs Jaddy, 

Great song !! i heard that song on a movie "the equalizer" ! thanks for sharing the great song  :yippee:

Hi babyangel, I loved the way Gladys Knight sang, with such soul. That is my favorite song of hers. I can hear it in my head as a write this, :thumbsup:

Raspberries - Go All the Way   

Raspberries - I Wanna Be With You   

mmmmm, raspberries on top of a bowl of vanilla ice cream.  8) I used to pick alot of berries as a kid at the cottage. Good times, good times.  8)

• 2 weeks later...
one of my favorite songs when i saw this video i was like daamn if i practiced on my acoustic guitar when it was first given to me i couldve played this cool song by now on it !! i listen to this song all the time when i drive

• 2 weeks later...
Not 70's, I'm a youngin...80's baby...but I appreciate the era and the music....always looking for new versions of an older sound...Check this out...You 70's lovers may dig it.

Okay  rockfan1975  ;D  cool!  8) I like a few Sabbath tracks, I just love music in general.  :)

This was one of my fave 70's bands Doobie Brothers ~ What A fool Believes (1979) 

Nova xxx :smitten:

hi miss Nova1 , i really like your name !! the 1970 Chevrolet Nova SS is an AMAZING car !!

Why Thank you Miss Katie :-*,  I do declare that awfully nice of you to say so, :) I love your  user name as well you Cherub,  :hug:

Nova xxx :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

• 2 weeks later...
I was a teen in the 70's and the music and clothes were great.  It was a carefree time with nice ppl. and nothing too stressful.  Cops didn't bother you if you had a few beers at a party or whatever.  Laid back time.  I liked Three Dog Night, too.  One, is the loneliest number. . .

This is a 70s song, though it's become timeless.

It always makes me happy, no matter what.

width=345 height=345http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/_/33844747/Earth+Wind++Fire+dxc__qp1046245.jpg[/img]

I just lurve EWF!! :yippee: This song reminds me of great times when worries were just a passing thing and my family are musical and my parents had house parties every week end and besides playing records we had a  family group taking time from gigging preforming in the backroom as well.  ;D

Everyone loved coming to our home as everything was on another level compared to just a house party. And it was brilliant to get home from clubbing at 4-5amm and continue at home? And there were always fantastic street parties where I lived as well as neighbour hood coach trips every school holiday time and the whole street picnicked by the river every week end together. And every teenage girl felt like this song was made just for her. Abba - Dancing Queen.

Nova xxx  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

This is a 70s song, though it's become timeless.

It always makes me happy, no matter what.

width=345 height=345http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/_/33844747/Earth+Wind++Fire+dxc__qp1046245.jpg[/img]

I just lurve EWF!! :yippee: This song reminds me of great times when worries were just a passing thing and my family are musical and my parents had house parties every week end and besides playing records we had a  family group taking time from gigging preforming in the backroom as well.  ;D

Everyone loved coming to our home as everything was on another level compared to just a house party. And it was brilliant to get home from clubbing at 4-5amm and[/b] continue at home? And there were always fantastic street parties where I lived as well as neighbour hood coach trips every school holiday time and the whole street picnicked by the river every week end together. And every teenage girl felt like this song was made just for her. Abba - Dancing Queen.

Nova xxx  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Thanks for sharing nova......love it. 8):smitten: :smitten: