Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

70s music!

[Pi...]

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [pe...]

• [ba...]

• [sn...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Great music from the 70's..  I graduated high school in 1973.  I always love hearing the music from that time.  It always brings back great memories when life was so good and hope was alive.  Friends, girlfriends, going out and partying at discos and bars.  It was such a fun time.  So much to look forward too.

I can remember just about every song you all bring up and it is amazing how I can place the time, who I was dating, what I was doing when the particular songs were on the charts.

Thanks for all the memories.

Garton

Great music from the 70's..  I graduated high school in 1973.  I always love hearing the music from that time.  It always brings back great memories when life was so good and hope was alive.  Friends, girlfriends, going out and partying at discos and bars.  It was such a fun time.  So much to look forward too.

I can remember just about every song you all bring up and it is amazing how I can place the time, who I was dating, what I was doing when the particular songs were on the charts.

Thanks for all the memories.

Garton

Hi Garton, nice to meet you ! Im a 70's car enthusiast , can you tell me what kind of car you owned from the 70s before ??

Good to meet you too.  Ah...back in the 70's..l.first car a run down Ford Falcon.  Not to impressive but at least some wheel.  Moved up in the world to a 1978 Chevy Camaro...Emerald Green with a T-TOP.  Fun car to drive and impress the girls with.  Plenty of get up and go.  The good old days!

that ford falcon is a nice car ! i see one almost every morning when i drive to the supermarket i see a old ford falcon parked next to a house , it looks like its not driveable :( , well that camaro was a very nice car too ! especially with the T tops ! wow mustve been nice having the t tops off during the summers!  :yippee:  i like to look at photos of classic cars sometimes .

Well Garton ,  i hope you enjoy your Christmas tomorrow with your family & friends,  god bless you,

Katie

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
i cant beleive this song is 40 years old !! it used to like the long versin of this song i like the shorter one more now especialy that hard bass guitar ending !! some foghat !!