Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

70s music!

[Pi...]

Please Mr Postman- The Carpenters (1975)

Hey PD,

I love the Carpenters...used to listen to them all the time, and sing right along.  One of my fav's is.

"Yesterday Once More"

FB :smitten:

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [pe...]

• [ba...]

• [sn...]

Top Posters In This Topic

PD, Christmas is right around the corner, and I love this song!

CARPENTERs

"Merry Christmas Darling" (this song brings  :'( to my eyes)

heya FB, alice 'be da man.'

i daught i saw a 'puddy cat,'...i did--i did !!

Hey right back at ya BJ,

Holy Hecktiration....that would be the undoing of Fluter if I were to be locked in a room with all those cats....as I am seriously afraid of cats.  They literally freak me out :o

I like this Alice tune :thumbsup:

"Welcome to my nightmare" (perfect Benzo song) :sick:

http://youtu.be/mc23Jbxbmbw

FB

wow, get out of my head..i was gunna put up 'nightmare' as well but forgot. i'm very allergic to cats. so i don't like em'. plus, cats eat chipmunks (my second favorite animal), so i really don't like em'. to me, a 'good cat' is a 'dead cat.'...........oh stop it people, i'm just horsing around... :P cats are very useful animals...(as a tasty chinese food treat).  :D oh relax folks i'm just messin' witcha'. if i wasn't allergic i'm sure i'd have a cat. (to throw against the wall).  >:D oh for crying out loud people take a 'chill pill.' on second thought, strike that....... 8)

heya FB, alice 'be da man.'

i daught i saw a 'puddy cat,'...i did--i did !!

wow, get out of my head..i was gunna put up 'nightmare' as well but forgot. i'm very allergic to cats. so i don't like em'. plus, cats eat chipmunks (my second favorite animal), so i really don't like em'. to me, a 'good cat' is a 'dead cat.'...........oh stop it people, i'm just horsing around... :P cats are very useful animals...(as a tasty chinese food treat).  :D oh relax folks i'm just messin' witcha'. if i wasn't allergic i'm sure i'd have a cat. (to throw against the wall).  >:D oh for crying out loud people take a 'chill pill.' on second thought, strike that....... 8)

I know lot's of people LOVE CATS; however, they really do scare the crud out of me.  I was attacked by a Siamese cat when I was around 14.  The dang thing came from no where, and climbed up my back (claws and all) Talk about letting out a scream...that could have been heard for miles.  Ever since....I steer clear.

This one for you BJ....

KANSAS

"Dust in the Wind"

FB :thumbsup:

a great band no one knows/knew about.....

How about

"Your-Nutz" ....lol  :laugh:  I couldn't find that one on you tube...why don't you hummm it for us ;)

How about

"Your-Nutz" ....lol  :laugh:  I couldn't find that one on you tube...why don't you hummm it for us ;)

'dust in the wind' was for me and then you asked about 'my boys.' you sayin' my 'jewels' are 'dusty?'  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

How about

'dust in the wind' was for me and then you asked about 'my boys.' you sayin' my 'jewels' are 'dusty?'  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

OMGosh...how did you know? That is exactly what I was saying.  You have dusty nutz....lol.

NO, I said YOU ARE NUTZ.....hum that tune for me.  How does it go ;D

This used to be one of my husbands favorite songs.  When he played it....he played it loud  :thumbsup:  CRANK IT!

NAZARETH

"Hair of the Dog"

http://youtu.be/kyXz6eMCj2k

PD, ever hear this song? very powerful....video is excellent.

No, I don't think I've heard it before.  But yes, it is very powerful, especially with the video.  Thanks for sharing.

Hey PD,

I love the Carpenters...used to listen to them all the time, and sing right along.  One of my fav's is.

"Yesterday Once More"

I agree, I like a lot of the Carpenters stuff!  I really enjoyed both of the songs you posted.  The Christmas song does conjure up a lot of emotion. 

Oh...and Dust in the Wind by Kansas is an awesome song!  I also love Wildfire and Dancing in the Moonlight.  I'm not usually a hard rocker, but I like Hair of the Dog...I've got it cranked! 

You're right...the 70's ROCK!!

Oops...I forgot to post some new songs...

Pablo Cruise - Love Will Find A Way

Michael Jackson - Rock With You

Hey PD,

Your on a roll this morning. Doesn't music just make ya feel good!

I just heard on the radio that a poll was taken and it said if employer's play good music or let their employee's play good music in the office...it start each morning off on a good note and increases productivity tremendously.  DUH ;)

I LOVE ALL TYPES of MUSIC....

Here are a couple more.

DEEP PURPLE

"Smoke on the Water" :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

BLACK SABBATH  (I LOVE THE BEGINNING!  I AMMMM IORN MAN)

"Iorn Man"

http://youtu.be/dZJPYo-YUkA

And I had to throw in a Love song..... ;D

AL GREEN

"Lets Stay Together"

Have a Teerriiffiicci Thursday PD.....

Fluter :smitten:

I have to admit FB, I prefer the love songs!  :angel:  Here's a couple more 'mushy' ones...

Nobody Does It Better - Carly Simon

Ambrosia - How Much I Feel

You have a wonderful day too FB!  See you back here soon.  :)

PD  :smitten:

I have to admit FB, I prefer the love songs!  :angel:  Here's a couple more 'mushy' ones...

Nobody Does It Better - Carly Simon

Ambrosia - How Much I Feel

You have a wonderful day too FB!  See you back here soon.  :)

PD  :smitten:

PD, LOVE Ambrosia and this song. I got to see them in concert and they were AWESOME!

Fluter :smitten:

that was a killer record groove. 'rock candy' was on there too. every song was great.

Yes BJ...very in front of the times imo. Heavy with a chunky sound. I love Space Station # 5!