Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

70s music!

[Pi...]

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [pe...]

• [ba...]

• [sn...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Just remembered them, Lead singers name was Erol, used to live next door to me

in London. Weekends were cool, nice parties sometimes. :laugh:

Heya BJ, like your new foto.  :)

While we're on the topic of sex  >:D

Rod Stewart - Da Ya Think I'm Sexy?

ahhh sex,,ty for reminding me PD...remember that oozing pus i was telling you about?? turned out to be nothing more than a lil' ole' bot fly infection...those critters...of all places it had to fester!! ha,,,go figure.. 2 or 3 rounds of anti-biotics and i'll be up and runnin'... :smitten:

ahhh sex,,ty for reminding me PD...remember that oozing pus i was telling you about?? turned out to be nothing more than a lil' ole' bot fly infection...those critters...of all places it had to fester!! ha,,,go figure.. 2 or 3 rounds of anti-biotics and i'll be up and runnin'... :smitten:

:-X :-X :-X  :);D:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:-X :-X :-X  :);D:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:

hi Claudia, i think you might have a little ''new yawk'' in you. ;D the following is a french band, shakin' street, that 'ross-the-boss' joined for awhile after he took a break from the dictators. the lead singer, Fabienne Shine reminds me of you for some reason.  8) these songs got lost in my library but resurfaced under different file names.

Ross-the-Boss

:thumbsup:

hi Claudia, i think you might have a little ''new yawk'' in you. ;D the following is a french band, shakin' street, that 'ross-the-boss' joined for awhile after he took a break from the dictators. the lead singer, Fabienne Shine reminds me of you for some reason.  8) these songs got lost in my library but resurfaced under different file names.

Ross-the-Boss

:thumbsup: Kinda hard for me to keep up with ya Jimmy,

your repertoire is amazing.  8)

cool band shakin street........ thanks, how come i can't remember them ? :idiot:

the lead singer reminds you of me ? well ty :laugh:  can i buy you a drink ? :laugh:

found this, was hard work. ;)

Count me in for Oktoberfest!  I bet New York has some great places to celebrate.

Cliff Richard - We Don't Talk Anymore

Chris Rea "Fool If You Think Is Over"

heya PD, well, that goes without saying..NYC is the greatest city in the world..party time 24/7....we can hit 'Germantown,'Chinatown,' any 'town' you want and finish up in 'little Italy.' not to mention the 'tourist trap' horse and buggy ride through central park...!

heya PD, well, that goes without saying..NYC is the greatest city in the world..party time 24/7....we can hit 'Germantown,'Chinatown,' any 'town' you want and finish up in 'little Italy.' not to mention the 'tourist trap' horse and buggy ride through central park...!

I've been to Chinatown in New York.  And I also fell for the horse and buggy ride through Central Park! ::)  It all sounds awesome!  What do you think about starting here?  http://nyc.zumschneider.com/oktoberfest-2014-in-new-york-city

I really like "Miss You"  This is another good one...

The Rolling Stones - She's So Cold

The Four Seasons - December, 1963 (Oh, What a Night)

heya PD, on the east river, huh? i wish i had a dime for every body dumped in that river. (pssst...some usless trivia..it's not really a river. it's salt water. it's a strait. but don't tell anyone.  ;) ). dayum, it starts in 20 hours...in the next 20 hours i have to be in concord, nh to get my new rav4 registered. schucks....will have to make it next year..it's a date!...great ad, btw....looks like a really good time...every day there is an 'event' of sorts going on in that city. it's really a great place to live....

heya PD, on the east river, huh? i wish i had a dime for every body dumped in that river. (pssst...some usless trivia..it's not really a river. it's salt water. it's a strait. but don't tell anyone.  ;) ). dayum, it starts in 20 hours...in the next 20 hours i have to be in concord, nh to get my new rav4 registered. schucks....will have to make it next year..it's a date!...great ad, btw....looks like a really good time...every day there is an 'event' of sorts going on in that city. it's really a great place to live....

Alrighty...it's a date!  After we hit New York we can make a road trip to Iowa: http://www.festivalsinamana.com/oktoberfest.html

Starland Vocal Band ~ Afternoon Delight

A 70's classic I remember from when I was a youngster:

A message to you Rudy:

And if you like a bit of Blondie:

One way or another - Blondie:

It's weird but stuck for some reason:

This town ain't big enough for both of us - Sparks (but this is the Suzie and the Banshees cover)

LostAtSea, I like the Blondie song.  :thumbsup:

It's an acquired taste. ;)

Please Mr Postman- The Carpenters (1975)

That's weird, I always thought that was a Beatles song but I now see it's a cover of the Marvelettes, then also covered by The Carpenters! Phew.. shows what I know! :D

heya FB, alice 'be da man.'

i daught i saw a 'puddy cat,'...i did--i did !!

Hey right back at ya BJ,

Holy Hecktiration....that would be the undoing of Fluter if I were to be locked in a room with all those cats....as I am seriously afraid of cats.  They literally freak me out :o

I like this Alice tune :thumbsup:

"Welcome to my nightmare" (perfect Benzo song) :sick:

http://youtu.be/mc23Jbxbmbw

FB