Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

70s music!

[Pi...]

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [pe...]

• [ba...]

• [sn...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi BJ,

i was gone a couple of days to the ranch i dont have internet there i had a very nice stay i came back a couple of hours ago i hope you've been ok the last couple of days  :hug:

"At Seventeen" - Janis Ian 

love this whole record!

Ted is a character. met him when i was in Wisconsin with a friend who was in love with him when we were 15 years old. he made out with her. i couldn't believe my eyes. right in front of her mother too.

Hi BJ,

i was gone a couple of days to the ranch i dont have internet there i had a very nice stay i came back a couple of hours ago i hope you've been ok the last couple of days  :hug:

hiya Katie...hope you had a great visit. did you bring any 'borat' with you?

;D. i watched some clips on youtube. that guy's a riot. very comical stuff. i laughed really hard.  :thumbsup:

hii good morning! i hope you slept ok jim. i really did enjoy my stay at the ranch hah i didnt get to see borat i saw the movie lawless one day i was there. umm im going back to bed in a few minutes i woke up at 4am.

i noticed in your signature line you mentioned vodka, i still remember how i drank cheap vodka before i still remember the name "heaven hill" at the time after i stoped drinking that  i couldnt drink orange juice for awhile  because i kept thinking vodka was in there :P

well jimmy i hope you have a good day today i wanted to wash my mustang today and my little truck ,  i cant damn weather forcast rain today :( so i think ill rest some more , bye  :hug:

hii good morning! i hope you slept ok jim. i really did enjoy my stay at the ranch hah i didnt get to see borat i saw the movie lawless one day i was there. umm im going back to bed in a few minutes i woke up at 4am.

i noticed in your signature line you mentioned vodka, i still remember how i drank cheap vodka before i still remember the name "heaven hill" at the time after i stoped drinking that  i couldnt drink orange juice for awhile  because i kept thinking vodka was in there :P

well jimmy i hope you have a good day today i wanted to wash my mustang today and my little truck ,  i cant damn weather forcast rain today :( so i think ill rest some more , bye  :hug:

[be...]

lol...OMG! I was just transported to Jr High!!!!! My cog fog must be lifting ..I remembered most ever word...especially to Brandi!!! Thank you perfect daughter! Geesh I feel old!

[be...]

Hey Mary, thanks!  I feel old too, so we can hang out together. Lol  When did you graduate from high school?  I graduated in '81. 

Another oldie but goodie...

Paper Lace - Billy don't be a Hero

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cdFuMgMkBM

You are killing me!!!! Billy Don t Be a Hero!!!!!?? What a blast from the past! I graduated 77...!! You are just a baby! lol

[be...]
opps so sorry for the double posts...thanks to all off you bren, rockfan too for making my Friday!!! it feels so good to be able to enjoy a thread like this!!!

Hey Mary, thanks!  I feel old too, so we can hang out together. Lol  When did you graduate from high school?  I graduated in '81. 

Another oldie but goodie...

Paper Lace - Billy don't be a Hero

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cdFuMgMkBM

good song PD......i'd never heard it before.....i like it....reminded me of this one...

[be...]
Not laughing!! I think it s cool...I ve been doing some research here regarding, playing an instrument and brain plasticity...it s quite interesting . I picked up my violin yesterday and played a little.....are you still playing the guitar Morreweg??

Hey Mary, I like hangin' out with old people that make me feel young!  ;)  Interesting concept you bring up...I wonder how many of us here are musicians.  I play clarinet and tenor saxophone.

I really like One Tin Soldier too BJ!  I'm surprised you've never heard Billy Don't Be a Hero.

So Morreweg...do you still play guitar?  I can see why you would want to be like her back in the 70's!  8)

Who likes Three Dog Night?

Old Fashioned Love Song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AM7zb5FMmLM

Here s the link I m reading in case anyone might be interested!!

http://www.mmf.umn.edu/mb/features/stories/retraining-the-brain.cfm

I think we have all experienced a brain injury. :'(

interesting thanks .

PD and Mary, i tried to play a few G-strings last week, could hardly pick up the guitar.

i am sooo weak after this crappy detox, like a guinea pig. :laugh:

[be...]
I have been the same....up until a couple of days ago I had been just eyeballing the thing. I could picture myself playing but just couldn't bring myself to pick it up!!!