Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

70s music!

[Pi...]

Heres another favorite car of mine it was made in 1970 its my favorite mustang the Boss 429

that wouldve been awesome cruisin in this car listening to tunes from the 70s in back in the day !

http://i845.photobucket.com/albums/ab13/nanananabooobooo/1970_ford-mustang-boss-429-_zpsb91b7023.jpg

Those big block Ford's were nice.  I had a Gallaxy 2 door with a 427 in it during college.  It got 6 miles per gallon but gas was only .77 cents a gallon back then ;D  My boy friends always had fast cars so it's part of me now,  Vroom Vroom :D

Hey Bird. Arent you the one with the prius? :laugh:

Ahhh...here it is. :laugh:

http://i.imgur.com/eo5krW4.jpg

Yeah  :laugh:  That's my town putt-putt car  :laugh:  But I have a yellow viper that only has 4000 miles on it.  I am saving it for a rainy day and I feel guilty for driving it but I figure it's going to be worth something in 20 years. Dupont registry here I come  :D

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [pe...]

• [ba...]

• [sn...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Heres another favorite car of mine it was made in 1970 its my favorite mustang the Boss 429

that wouldve been awesome cruisin in this car listening to tunes from the 70s in back in the day !

http://i845.photobucket.com/albums/ab13/nanananabooobooo/1970_ford-mustang-boss-429-_zpsb91b7023.jpg

Those big block Ford's were nice.  I had a Gallaxy 2 door with a 427 in it during college.  It got 6 miles per gallon but gas was only .77 cents a gallon back then ;D  My boy friends always had fast cars so it's part of me now,  Vroom Vroom :D

Yeah  :laugh:  That's my town putt-putt car  :laugh:  But I have a yellow viper that only has 4000 miles on it.  I am saving it for a rainy day and I feel guilty for driving it but I figure it's going to be worth something in 20 years. Dupont registry here I come  :D

You have a yellow snake? How fast can it slither? :laugh:

No...The Viper sounds like a kick ass car. :thumbsup:

Enjoy my friend...Enjoy ;)

Hi Joey ! i hope you had a nice sunday , i had a great day i went swimming earlier again with evan he starts school tomorrow so i wont be able to see him as much :(  i also went shopping some i plan on going to the ranch tomorrow i hope to stay there for longer than 1 day. i plan on watering the grass around the houses and i also want to finish fixing my cub cadet zero turn riding mower i already installed new bolts that hold on the blade i just need to find a diagram online of how the belt goes since it fell off

i'll talk to you later i need to wash some dishes and do some laundry byebyes <3  :hug::smitten:

Hi Joey ! i hope you had a nice sunday , i had a great day i went swimming earlier again with evan he starts school tomorrow so i wont be able to see him as much :(  i also went shopping some i plan on going to the ranch tomorrow i hope to stay there for longer than 1 day. i plan on watering the grass around the houses and i also want to finish fixing my cub cadet zero turn riding mower i already installed new bolts that hold on the blade i just need to find a diagram online of how the belt goes since it fell off

i'll talk to you later i need to wash some dishes and do some laundry byebyes <3  :hug::smitten:

Hi Katie.  ;) That sounds like a good mower. Cub Cadet. Ya , the belt routing info should be available online. Otherwise, just put it on any ol way and hope parts don't go flying. :D That's what I did with my serpentine belt on my car. :idiot:

Have fun-Be safe 8)

Snowy :therethere:

TRIUMPH :thumbsup:

These guys always send a positive message. Rik Emmett does some pretty ass kicking guitar solos too. Great voice as well. 8)

You have a yellow snake? How fast can it slither? :laugh:

No...The Viper sounds like a kick ass car. :thumbsup:

Enjoy my friend...Enjoy ;)

Dodge Rules Snowy  :thumbsup:;D:D

I'd like to be able to respond properly, BJ, but right now I'm so gone that I have to use MS word to correct my typos before posting.  I can only make hyperlinks because I made  a template (which is still pretty tricky)..  so please don't take it personally if I'm impersonal or making little sense.

:)

Classics...

Meat Loaf

Two Out Of Three Ain't Bad

Paradise by the Dashboard Light

I just got hungry for some meatloaf. I wonder if my wife would whip up a batch before bed time. :)

Oh Hi there PD. :)

I was so focused on the meatloaf, I didn't notice you there. ;D Just kidding of course. You could never go unnoticed. Your halo can be seen glowing from miles away. :smitten:

Snowy ;)

this song was playing way in the backround of "American Hustle" -- you could hardly hear it but it was such a feeling that came over me. use to love this song by Todd Rundgren and listen to this record going over Topanga Canyon all the time.

'I Saw The Light'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXq81-cGJr4

babyangel,

i use to have a forest green 1968 Mustang. never should have sold that car. then i got a 1971 perwinkle BMW that had the original German license plates.

I really like this song pretty!  Funny...I've heard this song many times, but I've never heard of Todd Rundgren.

TRIUMPH :thumbsup:

These guys always send a positive message. Rik Emmett does some pretty ass kicking guitar solos too. Great voice as well. 8)

I like it!  :thumbsup:

Another one...

Journey - Lovin', Touchin', Squeezin'