Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

70s music!

[Pi...]

or how about Heart of Glass Blondie

Whats that love I think its a gas soon turned out a big pain in the ass  :laugh:  ;)

Or One Way or Another

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [pe...]

• [ba...]

• [sn...]

Top Posters In This Topic

My mum played this record until it wore out  :laugh:

The Three Degrees - When will I see you again 

You're right Bj 70's music is happy - good times ;D:D

Check out the wine on the tables, what is it like Liebfrau Wine or Sparkling Rhine Gold  :laugh:

No wait its Ben Ean Moselle  :laugh:

hi AG.....all great posts...i really like early bowie...those first 5 records are masterpieces. i never really like blondie but drooled over debbie harry.....saw her at CBGB's when i was 17 and tried to buy her a beer. she told me and my friends to ''f-off.'' i loved her even more after that.....haha....nice three degrees vid....keep posting!

thanks Claudia,,,i love that album.....'slider' too.....i was already awake though and even more so after that '3 degrees' vid >:D...

thanks Claudia,,,i love that album.....'slider' too.....i was already awake though and even more so after that '3 degrees' vid >:D...

:2funny:

hi AG.....all great posts...i really like early bowie...those first 5 records are masterpieces. i never really like blondie but drooled over debbie harry.....saw her at CBGB's when i was 17 and tried to buy her a beer. she told me and my friends to ''f-off.'' i loved her even more after that.....haha....nice three degrees vid....keep posting!

Totally agree early Bowie... doesn't get much better than that!

I could just image Debbie Harry telling some one to "have a nice day"  :2funny:;)

Oh wow T Rex - You're pleasing to behold - I'll call you Jaguar -  If I may be so bold

Here's one the get the blood flowing  ;)  Now dance like this Rah Rah Rah Rasptin - hey hey hey hey!  :2funny:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYnVYJDxu2Q

Oh those Russians  :laugh:

HA, Ha, i can just imagine bj with long beart hopping around like that. :2funny:

bj's wife, aussiegal and myself singing......bee bee beejputin......... :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

this song was playing way in the backround of "American Hustle" -- you could hardly hear it but it was such a feeling that came over me. use to love this song by Todd Rundgren and listen to this record going over Topanga Canyon all the time.

'I Saw The Light'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXq81-cGJr4

babyangel,

i use to have a forest green 1968 Mustang. never should have sold that car. then i got a 1971 perwinkle BMW that had the original German license plates.

i like your new avatar Katie.....you look like you just did something really, really mischievous and you want to tell someone real bad but you know you shouldn't and never will......hahahahahaa.

babyangel,

i use to have a forest green 1968 Mustang. never should have sold that car. then i got a 1971 perwinkle BMW that had the original German license plates.

hi daiseys wow thats a really nice cars you had the 68 mustang and your bmw i drive a 2000 mustang GT (it has a v8) it was old already when i got it at 16 the body on it was and still is immaculate condition its a fun car to drive being standard

and bj i was just goofing around with my fascial expresion in that picture my friend took of me im not so naughty anymore  :P

Heres another favorite car of mine it was made in 1970 its my favorite mustang the Boss 429

that wouldve been awesome cruisin in this car listening to tunes from the 70s in back in the day !

http://i845.photobucket.com/albums/ab13/nanananabooobooo/1970_ford-mustang-boss-429-_zpsb91b7023.jpg

Those big block Ford's were nice.  I had a Gallaxy 2 door with a 427 in it during college.  It got 6 miles per gallon but gas was only .77 cents a gallon back then ;D  My boy friends always had fast cars so it's part of me now,  Vroom Vroom :D

babyangel,

hi daiseys wow thats a really nice cars you had the 68 mustang and your bmw i drive a 2000 mustang GT (it has a v8) it was old already when i got it at 16 the body on it was and still is immaculate condition its a fun car to drive being standard

and bj i was just goofing around with my fascial expresion in that picture my friend took of me im not so naughty anymore  :P

your car looks stunning! i love the color! i miss both my mustang and BMW. oh and also my hunter green forest Ford Ranger. never should have sold that one either. now i have a black PT Cruiser. i like those gray/lavendar/periwinkle Audi's.

I miss my emerald green Gran Torino. Ex got rid of it after I married the jerk. :tickedoff: He's who should of been traded off! Lesson learned. Still bitter though(about my car).

I had an 8 track player in it & two 8 track cartridges--Foghat & Bob Seger! 8)

Heres another favorite car of mine it was made in 1970 its my favorite mustang the Boss 429

that wouldve been awesome cruisin in this car listening to tunes from the 70s in back in the day !

http://i845.photobucket.com/albums/ab13/nanananabooobooo/1970_ford-mustang-boss-429-_zpsb91b7023.jpg

Those big block Ford's were nice.  I had a Gallaxy 2 door with a 427 in it during college.  It got 6 miles per gallon but gas was only .77 cents a gallon back then ;D  My boy friends always had fast cars so it's part of me now,  Vroom Vroom :D

Hey Bird. Arent you the one with the prius? :laugh:

Ahhh...here it is. :laugh:

http://i.imgur.com/eo5krW4.jpg

Hi teacher you have great taste in music ! slow ride was the reason why i started liking classic rock music back in 2008 when i heard it on a game i had on my xbox 360 guitar hero ,

i like "against the wind & night moves" from bob segar!  :thumbsup:

Nice but it appears to be a '69.

'70's has single headlight and no side scoops.

:thumbsup:

Nice but it appears to be a '69.

'70's has single headlight and no side scoops.

:thumbsup:

absolutely right, my father bought this model after returning from Vietnam. 1969 introduced Boss and Cleavland heads if i believe

I miss my emerald green Gran Torino. Ex got rid of it after I married the jerk. :tickedoff: He's who should of been traded off! Lesson learned. Still bitter though(about my car).

I had the torino with the fast back in blue.  PIECE of shit lol