Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

70s music!

[Pi...]

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [pe...]

• [ba...]

• [sn...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Folks i hope you ppl enjoy your music ! im going to the ranch soon i dont have internet there nor satalite or cable :P im staying there overnight so enjoy your music whiile im gone !! if your wondering what my ranch is like heres a picture of it to show you i wish you well,  bye,

katie

http://i845.photobucket.com/albums/ab13/nanananabooobooo/SSPX01051_zps193a2e9c.jpg

looks nice and peaceful there BA. hope you can de-stress and enjoy yourself. but no music at all?? :-\

hi ppls im back home !! and BJ i listen to music there some i have a computer there i play a few video games on that dont require internet i also have alot of mp3s on that comptuer too i accomplished alot there i stayed 2 days instead of 1

anyways heres one of my favorite classic rock songs from 1977 nazareth !!

looks nice and peaceful there BA. hope you can de-stress and enjoy yourself. but no music at all?? :-\

hi ppls im back home !! and BJ i listen to music there some i have a computer there i play a few video games on that dont require internet i also have alot of mp3s on that comptuer too i accomplished alot there i stayed 2 days instead of 1

anyways heres one of my favorite classic rock songs from 1977 nazareth !!

Hi Katie. Good song. :)

aghhh 70s music is the best ! i dont want to see this thread go to page 2  and disappear from there :(

i heard this song earlier today when i was outside washing my parents' lincoln navigator this song was one of my past favorite 70s  songs to drink to because the song is about drinking "One burbon , one  scotch and one beer" !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97ECZMvbLxg

70s music - now you're talking my kinda language. I was a 70s rock chick (Suzie Quatro, Kiss, Pat Benatar, Blondie, Alice Cooper, Heart...lol...). The early 80s were good too.

You can't forget Joni Mitchell, Elton John, Fleetwood Mac, Carly Simon et al.

70s music - now you're talking my kinda language. I was a 70s rock chick (Suzie Quatro, Kiss, Pat Benatar, Blondie, Alice Cooper, Heart...lol...). The early 80s were good too.

You can't forget Joni Mitchell, Elton John, Fleetwood Mac, Carly Simon et al.

Court & Spark was my all time favorite record.

BJ, I's a huge Michael Des Barres fan! ;D:smitten: Do you remember the group "Scum of the Earth?"  :D

Like the characters he's played as well. Multi talented guy!

BJ, I's a huge Michael Des Barres fan! ;D:smitten: Do you remember the group "Scum of the Earth?"  :D

Like the characters he's played as well. Multi talented guy!

hi 'Teech,'...i still have those 2 silverhead albums and listen to them a lot..great rock n roll. and his first solo l.p. 'i'm only human' was excellent too. great rock voice. didn't really care for chequered past or detective,though. don't recall any 'scum of the earth' related projects of his. don't think he and rob zombie would jive musically, haha. some tunes from 'carnaby street' sound pretty good. it's comical seeing him pop up on t.v. from time to time. and he was the 'cool kid' in 'to sir with love.' i'm glad he and the the rest of silverhead had success and those 2 great records didn't wind up in the 'who are they?/.50 cent bin....

BJ,

:laugh: 'Scum of the Earth' was a rock band on an episode of WKRP in Cincinnati! Michael was the lead singer! ;)

So true, great rock voice.

• 2 weeks later...