Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

70s music!

[Pi...]

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [pe...]

• [ba...]

• [sn...]

Top Posters In This Topic

benzojunkie ,  nice song sounds good !, can you tell me if you had any cars from the 7Os benzojunikie, ive always been fond of cars from that decade especially those big giant cars that can seat like 2O ppl inside ! great muscle cars made that decade too ! :yippee:

benzojunkie ,  nice song sounds good !, can you tell me if you had any cars from the 7Os benzojunikie, ive always been fond of cars from that decade especially those big giant cars that can seat like 2O ppl inside ! great muscle cars made that decade too ! :yippee:

heya babyangel....i was born and raised in new york city and that is the LAST place on earth you want to own a car in. they just aren't necessary there believe it or not. buses and subways run 24 hours a day and get you to your destination a lot faster. in 1978 when i was 21 years old i joined the air force and it was then that i got my first car; a 1977 chevy vega. lol. definitely NOT a muscle car. in fact, it was a 2 door station wagon. the only 2 door wagon ever made i think. i like muscle cars too but never owned one.....

here's a cool 70s muscle car tune....

pretty good start scott....welcome back to the 70's.....

Bro I wish I had grown up back then. Is that a tele in your avatar? I've got a 52 RI, use it more than anything else. Thru a Tweed Deluxe I built.

I bet you're a late 70s Trans Am girl.

Whats your name anyway honey? :P

Bro I wish I had grown up back then. Is that a tele in your avatar? I've got a 52 RI, use it more than anything else. Thru a Tweed Deluxe I built.

nah, i wish......it's an italian strat copy...a grand prix....i don't really play 'per sey.' i just enjoy creating my own rhythms and sounds..i could probably squeak by in a punk band but that's about it... 

nah, i wish......it's an italian strat copy...a grand prix....i don't really play 'per sey.' i just enjoy creating my own rhythms and sounds..i could probably squeak by in a punk band but that's about it...

Awesome. I guess the best way to describe my playing would be Keith rhythm and Joe Walsh lead. I dont have a band right now I just try to keep up my chops and record at least once a week. I used to love building amps but I haven't been able to in a while. Next one will be a Bassman.

haha yes thats my favorite car my dream car 1 a 1976 thru 1979 pontiac transam bandit ! t tops standard, the 6.6litre under the hood is awesome ! ,

my name is katie its in my signature silly  :highfive:

haha yes thats my favorite car my dream car 1 a 1976 thru 1979 pontiac transam bandit ! t tops standard, the 6.6litre under the hood is awesome ! ,

my name is katie its in my signature silly  :highfive:

had a feeling. i'm good like that.

it's tarin btw :P

i know that tarin i just didnt want to offend you saying your name in public here

Nah it's cool. I just thought u might have forgotten who i was. ;)

ATTENTION: if you are a woman and/or feminist and do not have a sense

of humor, then you should not under any circumstance listen

to the following songs.

if you choose to anyway, don't say you haven't been warned

and don't give me any crappolla !

this has been a public service announcement.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_jBufsPBt4&list=PL1BF1ABEC4C593AED

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewpDVgWq6so&list=PL1BF1ABEC4C593AED

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlpW6lCVuSs&list=PLS99L0Ja53_mdDwwQCUD3o0SW0HnnzvNZ

"Your Love Is Like Nuclear Waste" was my fave! Am still trying to recover from the tinnitus Lou Reed's ..."vortex of wordless white noise & feedback" release caused. 8)

"Your Love Is Like Nuclear Waste" was my fave! Am still trying to recover from the tinnitus Lou Reed's ..."vortex of wordless white noise & feedback" release caused. 8)

lol....wtg 'teach!'...... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

you mean lou's metal machine music l.p.?

ATTENTION: if you are a woman and/or feminist and do not have a sense

of humor, then you should not under any circumstance listen

to the following songs.

if you choose to anyway, don't say you haven't been warned

and don't give me any crappolla !

this has been a public service announcement.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_jBufsPBt4&list=PL1BF1ABEC4C593AED

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewpDVgWq6so&list=PL1BF1ABEC4C593AED

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlpW6lCVuSs&list=PLS99L0Ja53_mdDwwQCUD3o0SW0HnnzvNZ

Man I've never even heard of them but that's a lot like the kinda songs I used to write! Just good flat out punk rock. Nothing offensive about good art bro.

You a Johnny thunders fan? I love that Lamf album and so alone.

thanks for the awesome Led Zepplin song !!  :yippee:

withdrawals arnt really bad since acute withdrawals of xanax occurs on day 3 , i think what made me successfull was taking Super vitamin b complex a higher mg dose than the smaller bcomplex i was taking from family dollar

i feel a light discomfort activating is the best solution so im gonna hop on the treadmill soon then im gonna stand on my feet awhile washing dishes by hand

im just a little worried about 1 thing.. tomorrow my family is going out of town so ill be home alone ill invite a friend over

thanks again for the nice song see ya later i wish you well benzojunikie

heres one of my new favorites from the 7Os i heard it from a soundtrack from film django unchained  and i loved the song !

Jim Croce    I got a name !