Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

70s music!

[Pi...]

wow...Meryl ain't got nuthin' on YOU mizz PD!...and then you put up a stones tune (my favorite band of all time) with a nyc (my favorite city of all time) theme...you are a woman after my own heart :smitten:

:laugh::thumbsup::laugh:

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [pe...]

• [ba...]

• [sn...]

Top Posters In This Topic

wow...Meryl ain't got nuthin' on YOU mizz PD!...and then you put up a stones tune (my favorite band of all time) with a nyc (my favorite city of all time) theme...you are a woman after my own heart :smitten:

i'm just a panting 'dawg,' what else ya expect?! :-X

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUolWNHxRi

i'm just a panting 'dawg,' what else ya expect?! :-X

oh my, so nice ....i'm just watching ya, keep panting. :laugh:

Thanks benzo!  ;)  I'd like to make it back to NYC sometime myself.  Do you think you and your wife could give me a tour?  :)  Those are some good tunes.  It always amazes me how you come up with all these little known artists.  That Van Halen song is awesome! :thumbsup:    So is that your dog in the picture?  It looks like a really old picture.

Hey there Morreweg!  If you're going to be on this thread you have to give us a 70's tune.  ;)

OK, I'm going to try to stay on theme with my song this time  8)...

PD

hey there Meryl ,  :laugh: my Benzo-brain seems to be shut today, here is one

another one, a bit unusual i guess. :laugh:

what do you think ? BJ, you ever heard that one before ?

heya PD heya Morrweg, srry cant type. gve blood friday-double reds-rt arm swoll 1.5 x's size-tckncn scrd up. saline still in arm. BJunk. yep morr-  like focus-jan ackermann mving waves &2&3 great records-nice tune PD!

heya PD heya Morrweg, srry cant type. gve blood friday-double reds-rt arm swoll 1.5 x's size-tckncn scrd up. saline still in arm. BJunk. yep morr-  like focus-jan ackermann mving waves &2&3 great records-nice tune PD!

LOL BJ, 8) hope you feel better soon, hope the guy you gave your Benzo-blood

will survive. ;)

here is something decent to soothe the pain....oh my. :laugh:

nice new pic Morreweg.you got that 'Anjelica Huston' thing goin'on. what? , is every woman in BB a movie star!?....thanks for the song. my mother got me a ukulele using S&H greenstamps when i was 12. i played it till my fingers bled. was the summer of 69...hehe. played the associations' 'windy' on it........congratulations in winning the world cup....here is some great 70's german rock....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8tvJhAWSXM

heya PD....yes i did see 'the bridges of madison county.' are you italian? lol. i'm half. the other half irish. and the other half british. (no wonder my taper calcs are all messed up.haha) sure, whenever you want to visit nyc we'll show you around. but i think my wife might be visiting her sister that week!...yeah, this pic is old..1973 i think..''mickey,'' my rock & roll pooch...umm, your pic looks a little 'non-digital' itself...and you look more like annette o'toole (48 hrs) than meryl!...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jt94UOT_odw

nice new pic Morreweg.you got that 'Anjelica Huston' thing goin'on. what? , is every woman in BB a movie star!?....thanks for the song. my mother got me a ukulele using S&H greenstamps when i was 12. i played it till my fingers bled. was the summer of 69...hehe. played the associations' 'windy' on it........congratulations in winning the world cup....here is some great 70's german rock....

thanks BJ, i can't think of a tune or what to write. :laugh: benzo-brain ? :laugh:

i'll come back another time if i may.  ;)

thanks BJ, i can't think of a tune or what to write. :laugh: benzo-brain ? :laugh:

i'll come back another time if i may.  ;)

he he BJ , my painful head got ya, not bad hey ? :laugh:

heya PD....yes i did see 'the bridges of madison county.' are you italian? lol. i'm half. the other half irish. and the other half british. (no wonder my taper calcs are all messed up.haha) sure, whenever you want to visit nyc we'll show you around. but i think my wife might be visiting her sister that week!...yeah, this pic is old..1973 i think..''mickey,'' my rock & roll pooch...umm, your pic looks a little 'non-digital' itself...and you look more like annette o'toole (48 hrs) than meryl!...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jt94UOT_odw

Hey there BJ, no Italian that I know of.  I'm about 75% German with some English and I don't know what else thrown in. :P  Well, if your wife will be visiting her sister, then I think you'll need some company.  ;)  Yes, you're right, my pic is 'non-digital'.  It was taken 5 years ago.  So you think I look like Annette O'Toole?  She's a pretty lady...I'll take it!

Morreweg, I really love the Exile song you posted...Kiss You All Over!  :thumbsup:  OMG, that is just too funny that you actually found someone playing Windy on Ukulele!  :laugh:  Hey, wait a minute, is that you BJ??!!  8)

Lynyrd Skynyrd - Sweet Home Alabama

Hi BJ, yeah ....those years were the best i guess.

i must be 6 years older than you, i was a crazy chick,  :laugh: fighting for freedom,

don't know how i managed to finish grammar school. :laugh:

my poor parents used to nearly faint when i went out , the way we dressed ,

ha, ha ,mary quant's eye lashes ....soooooo long :laugh: my BF's hair longer than mine.

nice freedom songs BJ, cheers. :)

heya PD, cool pic....that water, so blue and 'inviting.' makes me wanna dive right in! and that ship, i sure wouldn't mind 'manning that vessel' i tell ya!.. >:D...great skynyrd toon...no that wasn't me...lol...that guy plays good....( i play bad. very-very-very bad ;) ).

heya babyangel,.....i'm sure you know of this tremendous texan...

[/quote

Hii thats a GREAT song i love that one too !! you have great taste in music !  :yippee:

I just heard the news that Johnny died.  :'(

I have loved his music for years and seen his concerts whenever I could. I have every record and CD of his.

I'll miss him forever.

From his Winter of 88 ...

I wanted to post a few Supertramp songs from YouTube, but they're not on there. That's kind of odd; the same goes for Dylan, it seems like YouTube makes an effort to take them down.

We can't have the children of this generation listening to old hippy music that may warp their minds, we gotta keep them listening to Soulja Boy and Lil Wayne.