Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

70s music!

[Pi...]

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [pe...]

• [ba...]

• [sn...]

Top Posters In This Topic

What about Meatloaf? Was he '70s . . . or was it '80s when he recorded those two gems "Two Out of Three Ain't Bad" and "I Would Do Anything For Love"?

Okatz

"Two out of Three Ain't Bad" was released in the 70's.  From what I am finding apparently "I Would Do Anything For Love" wasn't released until their 'come back' album came out in 1993.  Is that right?  Don't forget "Paradise by the Dashboard Light"...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmPMMitJDYg&feature=kp

Perfect daughter if you were around in the 70s what kind of car did you have then? i'm fascinated by cars from that era even those huge GIANT cars from then that can seat 20 people inside !!  :yippee:

Perfect daughter if you were around in the 70s what kind of car did you have then? i'm fascinated by cars from that era even those huge GIANT cars from then that can seat 20 people inside !!  :yippee:

I was around in the 1870s. We had horse and buggy back then.  :D:laugh:

of course the 70's wouldn't be the 70's without these guys!

cool benzojunkie, never heard of them before.

heya Morreweg.....yep, a great 70's band. saw them no less than 8 times. best show for me was at the old fillmore east. had first row seats.tommy aldridge (later joined black sabbath) tossed me one of his drumsticks. david lee roth admitted stealing his 'act' from black oaks, Jim Dandy...check out their first five albums...great stuff.....

heya Morreweg.....yep, a great 70's band. saw them no less than 8 times. best show for me was at the old fillmore east. had first row seats.tommy aldridge (later joined black sabbath) tossed me one of his drumsticks. david lee roth admitted stealing his 'act' from black oaks, Jim Dandy...check out their first five albums...great stuff.....

wow, i bet it brings back memories to you, crazy years all right.

thanks, i'll check out their albums :thumbsup:  :)

best era of music without a doubt.....here's another completely under rated band....best female voice in rock and she (not ronnie james dio) started the ''horns'' gesture!.....

can't say that i do Adam....but then again i never really cared for him as a metal vocalist....i thought he kicked ass though in his first band Elf...strictly ballz to the wall rock...

Does anyone take the time to actually listen to an album or even an entire song in one sitting? Damn kids these days lol

On some MP3s of old 70s music i have some versions that were originally from a LP vinyl record, i actually like that version more than a high definition version i like to listen to a song how it sounded to someone listening to it 40 years ago !!

On some MP3s of old 70s music i have some versions that were originally from a LP vinyl record, i actually like that version more than a high definition version i like to listen to a song how it sounded to someone listening to it 40 years ago !!

I agree, you cant beat that sound. When I record amateur stuff I go for that...