Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

70s music!

[Pi...]

its good to see this thread revived again !! 70s were the best i think they had nicest hot rod muscle cars made in those years & awesome music !  :yippee:

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [pe...]

• [ba...]

• [sn...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Arrakis, I changed my mind, I want you to stay!  You may be young, but you've got awesome taste in music!  :smitten:  I absolutely love Sailing Away and Tequila Sunrise!

PD

its good to see this thread revived again !! 70s were the best i think they had nicest hot rod muscle cars made in those years & awesome music !  :yippee:

I agree Katie!  Let's keep the thread alive!  :thumbsup:

Arrakis, I changed my mind, I want you to stay!  You may be young, but you've got awesome taste in music!  :smitten:  I absolutely love Sailing Away and Tequila Sunrise!

PD

Fantastic,

I love it here. Don Henley speaks to my heart. Especially at this point of my withdrawal.

Best,

Adam

P.S. It must be hard, being perfect  :smitten:

Hey Adam, yeah it is hard being perfect!  Too much pressure...that's how I ended up here. :sick:  I was wondering, if you are old at heart, does that mean you're an old soul?  ;) 

Great song snoball!

How about some HEART?! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0OX_8YvFxA

Hi garton, I started out on Zoloft and then switched to Kanna.  It definitely helped me sleep.  It helped me more than any other herb that I tried, and believe me I tried a lot of them!  Here's a thread about Kanna where you will find a lot of good information and other people's experiences with it: http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=104959.0

PD

Thanks so much.  I am always looking for that "magic cure".  Unisom has been pretty good as of late but I will check this out.

You're welcome.  It sure seemed to be the "magic cure" for me, but I know we're all different.  I think it all depends on what is causing your insomnia.  Good luck!

Younger ppl. like the 70's music because it had a happier lighter sound than the music of today.  It was a reflection of the attitudes then, more carefree and more freedom.

Hey Adam, yeah it is hard being perfect!  Too much pressure...that's how I ended up here. :sick:  I was wondering, if you are old at heart, does that mean you're an old soul?  ;) 

Great song snoball!

How about some HEART?! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0OX_8YvFxA

Good stuff PD and all. 8) Crazy on You was the first song I learned to play on guitar. I still love that song. 8)

I didnt know either that he knew how to play the guitar !! , i have a old OLD Martin accoustic guitar (has plug on it to plug it to an amp) it was given to me by a deceased friend's family it sounds really nice i want to learn how to play it someday i played the drums awhile back i was motivated to start playin them again i enjoy playin them along with a song played on radio  :yippee:

Yeah, its his version. Hank Jr. originally. Alan is from my hometown. He worked at kmart here before making it lol