Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Anyone Watch 'Big Brother' USA?

[mp...]

Who do you think will win? I usually have a feeling by this time in the season, but I truly don't this year. There is a lot of internet talk about Amanda being friends (close friends) with a highly appointed producer, therefore, guaranteed to win. I don't know, I think she will go bye-bye this Thursday.

Could all American moron, Gina Marie, walk away with this? I think although she is a huge idiot, she is univerally like in the house and the jury. If she can hang on, she might make it.

Thoughts?

In the past, the only buddie that would discuss this with me was good friend and not forgotten Waive.

M.  ;D

Thank you for replying. You wouldn't like it if you started watching now. Like most things in this life, it used to be so much better! Now most of us can see and hear the very heavy handed involved from production. Little, if anything, seems to be real and honest.

But I keep watching.

Maybe I'll taper off next year. Who am I kidding? I'm a solid c/t!! But not this year. I guess I haven't had my brain dulled from it enough ..... yet!  :D

M.  :)

Too funny!

You know, I think I'm a fairly intelligent person, but I love trashy television. It provides a great escape! I also love Survivor (starts in a couple weeks...Rupert is back!) , Gold Rush, Jungle Gold, MTV's Challenge, etc. But I mean, it's not time for Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, et.al.

Once football and basketball season starts, I do taper...err...c/t my trash TV schedule of the summer. :)

I started a thread a long time ago about stupid TV shows that we love to watch, regardless of benzo involvement. It was really fun to remember all the crap that I grew up with.

No wonder I'm so darn sphmaughrt!  :crazy:

I watch nearly every show on Bravo, some seasons of Survivor (former winner of Big Brother will be on this time) Project Runway and a few others.

I cannot stand watching anything about semi toothless idiots, with or without beards.

I used to love Pawn Stars before it became popular, now like everything else, it just seems so scripted.

Hey, anything to keep distracted is great during this long, strange journey.

M.  ;D