Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

2 years off of Percocets

[1b...]

[1b...]
Well I'm 40 days off of klonopin and am a total wreck.  :D I don't feel very optimistic about much, but I keep going for whatever reason.  Anyway, today we are celebrating 2 years clean from percocets which is pretty amazing because those things had a wild grip on me for 2.5 years. I can't wait to be off everything including cigarettes. I just thought I'd share that. As much as I hate my fucking life right now somewhere in me is grateful for Benzo Buddies. I hope one day no one will need to visit sites like these. Life is interesting to say the least.

Pauliojr,

I'm on percocets now, for intense arthritis pain. Am allergic to the other conventional pain meds...codeine, tramadol, etc... I cut these in half & use sparingly, only when I cannot stand the pain any longer.

After Dr. prescribed these, I stopped taking clonazepam(Klonopin), & sertraline(zoloft). Was afraid to be on all three. Going through w/d like others here on BB & I tapered three years.

Just wanted to let you know that you will get better! Take care.

T2