Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

(Spending too much time on the forum) New Top 10 list

[gu...]

How do you know if you are spending too much time on the BenzoBuddies forum?

1. If you've changed your Home Page to BenzoBuddies, you're spending too much time on the forum.

2. If you need to know how to access BenzoBuddies on your cellphone, you're spending too much time on the forum.

3. If you named your dog, cat, or newborn child "Benzo", you're spending too much time on the forum.

4. If you see cat avatars when you close your eyes at night, you're spending too much time on the forum.

5. If you blame your dandruff, ear hair, and bad breath on benzo withdrawal, you're spending too much time on the forum.

6. If you "can't get out of bed" but have more than 35 posts and 5 "new topics" per day, your spending too much time on the forum.

7. If you have a t-shirt that says,"doctors are evil and must be destroyed", you're spending too much time on the forum.

8. If you have accidentally called your significant other "Hawkeye", you're spending too much time in Chat.

9. If you blame the Iraq war, 9/11, and the collapse of the economy on bezodiazapines, you're spending too much time on the forum.

10.If you have mysteriously developed carpal tunnel along with your other withdrawal symptoms, you're spending too much time on the forum.

Now get out there and enjoy the day :thumbsup:

Excellent again Bob!  :)

Guilty for #4 for sure!  Not sure why, but Kimba's cat avatar was in my head this morning when I woke up!    :laugh:

11. If you find yourself compiling a list of the top 10 indications of spending too much time at the BenzoBuddies forum, you are spending too much time on the forum! :P

I am spending too much time on BenzoBuddies when my indoor-only cat escapes outside and I don't notice her gone for at least a day!  Stress is definitely a trigger for pain.

• 2 months later...
#11.  If Colin, after one too many Klondyke Bars, promotes you to the "Moderator Team" (ie: TC), you are spending too much time on the forum.

actually depending on what type you have, the website doesn't come through all that great on the cell phone....

not that I would know or anything.... ;-P

12) If you know buddies simply by seeing their avatars, you're spending too much time on the forum.

13) If, when you go out of town, you can't wait to get home because you miss your BB, you are spending WAY too much time on the forum!

(guilty on all counts, officer)

ginger

12) If you know buddies simply by seeing their avatars, you're spending too much time on the forum.

13) If, when you go out of town, you can't wait to get home because you miss your BB, you are spending WAY too much time on the forum!

(guilty on all counts, officer)

ginger

Guilty of #13 as well (face turns red) :-[

• 2 weeks later...

14.  If you're sitting at your computer while your sister and brother-in-law staying with you from out of town are making their own lunch in the kitchen!

Gotta go now.

15. If you spend an entire acupuncture session trying to think up answers to the Movie Chain game...

16. If you enlist your music savant son to help you come up with an answer to the Music game that will finally stump Colin...

...then, yes, you are spending too much time on the forum!

Lynne  :D

• 6 months later...

#11.   If Colin, after one too many Klondyke Bars, promotes you to the "Moderator Team" (ie: TC), you are spending too much time on the forum.

This is STILL pertinent, TC. :pokey:

• 2 weeks later...

#11.   If Colin, after one too many Klondyke Bars, promotes you to the "Moderator Team" (ie: TC), you are spending too much time on the forum.

This is STILL pertinent, TC. :pokey:

Leave it to the modulator to point this out  :D

TC

• 4 years later...

1. If you've changed your Home Page to BenzoBuddies, you're spending too much time on the forum.

not yet

2. If you need to know how to access BenzoBuddies on your cellphone, you're spending too much time on the forum.

yes

3. If you named your dog, cat, or newborn child "Benzo", you're spending too much time on the forum.

no

4. If you see cat avatars when you close your eyes at night, you're spending too much time on the forum.

yes, i see cats a lot on BB, i even have a cat avatar

5. If you blame your dandruff, ear hair, and bad breath on benzo withdrawal, you're spending too much time on the forum.

no

6. If you "can't get out of bed" but have more than 35 posts and 5 "new topics" per day, your spending too much time on the forum.

yes

7. If you have a t-shirt that says,"doctors are evil and must be destroyed", you're spending too much time on the forum.

YESSSSSS

8. If you have accidentally called your significant other "Hawkeye", you're spending too much time in Chat.

no

9. If you blame the Iraq war, 9/11, and the collapse of the economy on bezodiazapines, you're spending too much time on the forum.

not sure

10.If you have mysteriously developed carpal tunnel along with your other withdrawal symptoms, you're spending too much time on the forum.

Now get out there and enjoy the day :thumbsup:

WHAT ABOUT BEING ON FORUM AS A GUEST :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i don't think I'm only one that does that :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

17. Going on virtual holidays with your virtual cats and dog to see a virtual Santa (no comments on his existence, please, you will upset my virtual friends).

18. Having virtual parties with virtual food, drink and virtual guests.

It is the best fun though.  :crazy::D;D

I will have happy memories when this is over.

Excuse me, Grumpy Cat needs me.  >:D

LF  :smitten: