Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Arizona vs Jodi Arias...anyone still following?

[Lo...]

I've watched this from start in finish, well it isn't over yet! I remember when it happened and didn't miss one day of trial! Impatiently awaiting the new sentencing phase! Anyone else out there following?

I am a supporter of Travis and the Alexander family. I'm not looking to start debate or trouble so I figured I'd better state who I'm supporting as to not start trouble. Anyone who's in my shoes and wants to talk about the case to pass the time let me know!

She was found guilty of first degree premeditated murderer buy during three sentencing par the jury couldn't agree on life without parole or death, that results in a hung jury for that phase. She will be re tried for the sentencing phrase. She's already been proven guilty (and is going to spend the rest of life in jail) buy with the way the law works she woo now get a new mini trial to decide get ultimate fate. Court was scheduled to restart July 18th but of course the defense is trying to drag this out, possible seeking AP plea (which Martinez wool never take) or a lesser charge. Now she will be in limbo until they pick a bee date and jury. Supposedly this will be happening late September!.

My prayers as always to the Alexander Family!. Their struggles continue, not to mention that they've made it public the depression this had caused them and the many anxiety and other meds they now really on bc of her...

Yes I agree. after watching her for 18 days on the stand, her allocution and the many pre and post trial interviews I so agree! She actually has someone running a twitter account for her.really?  :idiot:

I do not think Jodi is right in the head......i think she could get life in prison.

i dont think other young women would throw their lives away over a guy like she did.

something went horribly wrong.

she seemed to want signs left behind as the cam left in dryer. she wanted to be found.

I agree that she's not right...but I would bet money on the fact that she didn't wanna get caught once she did what she did he was ginger and she moved on. When you watch the police interrogation tapes she was I'm absolute shock that the camera was able to have to pix  retrieved after going thru the washer. All the premeditation showed she was planned and calculated. Is she crazy, I think so...did she wanna or plan on getting caught, nope! She's actually got people on the outside running a twitter account for her while she's licked up...my heart goes out to Travis'family who s lives have been turned upside down by her. Either way to look at it it's a sad sad story...

was the cam in washer or dryer?

i have never understood how a cam could get lost like that.

i dont understand how a Mormon guy could even date a girl like Jodi.. but i think i missed alot of it.

was he really a strict Mormon? id think theyd find a nice Mormon woman at church.

the only conclusion i can come to is she was a fatal attraction like the movie?? :idiot: