Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

it's so hot inside that this happened:

[ca...]

it's so hot inside that my cocoanut oil melted ( i put it in my hair to make it shiny) and my face cream melted..

it's crazy hot here..my cats are shedding and their fur sticks to my body and my face - it's so annoying..

I hate the hot weather, and ihope and I get plenty of it where we live in Australia. Fortunately it's winter here now, so we are just complaining about the rain and the cold at the moment...lol....

Can't say I've ever had a chapstick melt either, unless I've left one in the car. I have had some candles melt and go all bendy though, so I keep them in the fridge now.

hi dp - thats a good idea - i think if i put it in the fridge it should return to its  original form..

i never thought about people who live elsewhere..what are your winters like??

have a good evening.

Normally our winters should be sunny and dry, warmish days and cold clear nights, but this year it's just been rain, rain and more rain. Today is a completely miserable Sunday ... :(

hi dp - sounds like winter in juneau alaska..i never thought about the weather in other countries and now i can't stop thinking about it..

i guess it's not cold enough for snow..does it make it easier to be feeling crappy and the weather is crappy so it's kind of ok not to do anything? that's how i felt when it was winter here, no guilt about spending my days on the couch...

how do you spend your days?? on bb? i have to take a break once in a while..i can't focus or read long posts..

have a good day...cg

hi dp - sounds like winter in juneau alaska..i never thought about the weather in other countries and now i can't stop thinking about it..

i guess it's not cold enough for snow..does it make it easier to be feeling crappy and the weather is crappy so it's kind of ok not to do anything? that's how i felt when it was winter here, no guilt about spending my days on the couch...

how do you spend your days?? on bb? i have to take a break once in a while..i can't focus or read long posts..

have a good day...cg

Well I had a completely lazy weekend of just sitting at the computer (in my pjs most of the time), but that's definitely not normal for me. Normally I'm up early and getting on with the day, or going out somewhere. I don't normally watch that much TV on the weekend because as soon as I start watching TV I fall asleep and then I may not sleep at night.....lol... I also don't normally spend as much time on BB either. Normally it's just an hour or so in the afternoon.

No we don't get snow where I am, but they do occasionally get it in the more elevated areas near us (Stanthorpe, Toowoomba).

Hi Diaz-Pam,

Fellow Aussie!!!

Where abouts are you?

I'm in Vic.

Just starting to drizzle here!

Hi surprised

Hello fellow Aussie!! I'm in Brisbane. It's sunny so far today, but rain is predicted - so what else is new.....  >:(  Whatever happened to "Qld - beautiful one minute - perfect the next"??

117 in Las Vegas Nevada...127 in Death Valley about an hour from here..hotter place in the planet. Can even think when is this hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G5

hi - it's been a pretty lazy day here in sunny santa barbara - i live a mile from the beach so the weather is always really nice, i guess it's why things are so expensive - we are paying for the all year round sunshine..

Hi Diaz-Pam,

Yes, seems to be rain and floods for you guys at the moment!

Hope it clears up, I've got ideas of heading up there for a week or so in the next couple of months!

Still, beats the hell out of cold Victoria, We've had 2.5C for quite a few mornings lately!

I think that's about 35f in American!!!

Hi Diaz-Pam,

Yes, seems to be rain and floods for you guys at the moment!

Hope it clears up, I've got ideas of heading up there for a week or so in the next couple of months!

Still, beats the hell out of cold Victoria, We've had 2.5C for quite a few mornings lately!

I think that's about 35f in American!!!

Yeah, makes me realise we should never complain about the cold here in Brissy, when you guys have it worse....lol....

Hopefully we'll have some better weather for you when you come up. Normally I would say the weather is the most predictable during winter, but not these days. We'll just get rid of the winter rain, and then we'll be into all the summer rain and storms (hopefully no floods this time though).

I love good storms, but they avoid me whenever I go to QLD.

Still, down here today is fully sun, and the next couple of days probably will be too, so not all bad, even up to 17 or so top!

that would suck - thankfully we are having cooler weather today..not that i can enjoy it yet, just knowing it won't be so hot in my house is good enough.