Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Bad signature

[Py...]

Im very bad at wording things was never good at writing papers.. Read my intro and look how bad it sounds  can anyone reword / rewrite this to sound better..

:laugh:

Thanks <3

It looks good to me.  I would just change a couple of words which I've bolded in red.  It's fine as it is though.  If you want to get picky you can change the spacing.  Two spaces after a period and lose any extra spaces between words and numbers ... I could get carried away but I'll stop.  :)

Took Xanax for around a  year maybe more (not to sure). I got up to 6 mgs at most except when I was drinking I would do more. I  stopped a couple times cold turkey because my supply ran out .. I finished tapering October 26 2011, and then relapsed in March 2012 on one bottle of Ativan 16 .5 mg pills  and now have been benzo free since. I take valerian and kava for withdrawal. I am still suffering from withdrawal - posting this Sept 17 2012 ...have been off Valerian and Kava since Sept 26 2012  still having symptoms.

I've just read quite a few of your posts and there's nothing wrong with anything you've written. I've seen much much worse..lol... Some people's posts are almost impossible to understand, and that's not a criticism of anyone. A lot of people are suffering so much, and in so much pain, it must be a challenge for them to put three words together.

I'm usually pretty anal about correct spelling and punctuation, but I put all that aside when I come to BB, because I know how much suffering is going on around me.  :-\