Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

DUCK DYNASTY

[Pl...]

I love this show. My favorite 2 guys are Si and Jase. It's a great show with no violence. Anyone else like this show?

Becoming one of my favorites, just got myself a plastic cup to drink my tea in, wonder if its really tea that Si has in that cup >:D

Ladygrace12 :smitten:

This is a reality show that is on A & E.  About a family that has made millions off duck calls. They are funny when all the family gets together. You can tell they have a lot of love for their family.

I LOVE it, Pleasehelp! Duck calls??! I found the show online and will watch it.

Duck calls. You have to love the creativity...

Ignatious

Luuuuuvvvv this show! So much that I commandeered most of the available spots to record it for later viewing when they were showing marathons leading up to the new season  :crazy: I ALSO have the "cup" and drink out of it daily at work!

:thumbsup: QuietHope

This thread really amused me. I drove home from work (about an hour) thinking about some of my episodes-The guys getting caught "frogging" in the country club golf course water pond and Phil takes off through the woods with the bag of frogs and the boys pick him up along the highway after getting "sprung" from security by Willie. This is just one of dozens! It kept me diverted from my own negative thoughts and issues the whole way home!

Thank you for starting this!! QH

YW!!! That is a good episode. I love Mrs. Kay. Wish I could try some of her cooking!! I love Si's poodle! Lol

Duck Dynasty is the best of the "reality" shows out there. The rest are total crap!!!  The "storage" shows, the "pawn"

shows....terrible. The gator show is the worst one  """tHoot him"""!!  """tI  ted tHoot him""" !!  """thah  tsh#t""" !

feel bad enough, do not need that crap.  it is what it is!

Turns out my boyfriend has seen this show while on the road.

Looking forward to seeing it on the internet.

They make a cup?

Duck Dynasty..who thought of this? So clever.

Ig

One of the guys on Duck Dynasty always carries a jug of ice tea and a cup to drink it out of. "Si" is always sipping tea. You'll never see him with out it. Tell me what you think when you watch it.

Ig, the show is probably the truest representation of the "Redneck" sub-culture in the US (found in Southern states, generally). Not to be confused with "White Trash", terms which are often mistakenly used interchangeably. (If you are not familiar with the difference, there is another reality show called "Honey Boo-Boo" - that family self-represent as Redneck, however are obviously White Trash to any viewer. Viewing one episode of each show will clearly demonstrate the distinction between the two!

The story behind Si's cup (yes, it is always the same cup - a tupperware tumbler, if I remember correctly) is that his mother sent to him in a care package while he was stationed overseas in the Vietnam War. He claims to have carried the same cup since, that he just bleaches it periodically to keep it clean.

(Did I really just call on my few functioning brain cells explaining Redneck vs. White Trash??? Really?  :idiot: )

Peace & Love to all - QH

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...