Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Candy Crush

[Ja...]

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Ho...]

• [Pl...]

• [Ja...]

• [he...]

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Lol! My husband just started playing this week. I think he's hooked but he won't admit it. Still stuck on 65. Lol

I played Candy Crush until I got to level 65. I refuse to buy the boosts and I tried to get past that level for weeks. I quit.

It was fun while it lasted though.

I also play Farm Heroes Saga. Kind of the same thing. Just don't be sucked into buying the boosts.

Ok past level 65!!!!! Oh yaaaaaaaaaaaa

Oooo... :clap:

You're my hero!! ;D

I'm going to see if I can get Mr. Hope to get me past level 65 because I suck at this game.  :-[

Hi everyone,

Just found this thread today. I'm at level 53 (Candy Crush) and I've never spent a dime on it. In a strange way I find this game somewhat like benzo taper and withdrawal. Challenging, frustrating, rewarding when you finally achieve the next level, lol.

It keeps me distracted.

I play Words With friends too. If anyone wants to start a game with me my screen name is debadeb.

Happy gaming buddies

hopeful2013

I don't pay either . It's fun but not fun enough for me to spend money on!  Ok level 73 now.    Hope1962 did you pass 65 yet???    I was stuck on that one for a loooooong time. 

I don't pay either . It's fun but not fun enough for me to spend money on!  Ok level 73 now.    Hope1962 did you pass 65 yet???    I was stuck on that one for a loooooong time. 

Yup...I finally did. Now I'm on level 70. Man, is it hard. Stupid game...and yet I can't stop playing it.  ???

OK people gona be a smart ass here ...I'm on level 190 and never paid a cent....But let me tell you it does get a lot harder, Wait till you get to the bombs!!  Thought I would never get to the next level but some how I do.... Good luck all..xo    Jude

Does anyone have any tips for getting past level 65? I got stuck on that one more than a month ago. I finally quit. If someone knows a strategy I may try again.

Does anyone have any tips for getting past level 65? I got stuck on that one more than a month ago. I finally quit. If someone knows a strategy I may try again.

I was stuck for a long time too. A lot of the game is luck. I just kept trying until eventually I got enough large big bangs to clear a lot of the board. My strategy was to get as many 4 in a row as I could to clear out the chocolate. I was stuck on level 65 for days. I tried, my husband tried. We must have tried 50 times.

OK people gona be a smart ass here ...I'm on level 190 and never paid a cent....But let me tell you it does get a lot harder, Wait till you get to the bombs!!  Thought I would never get to the next level but some how I do.... Good luck all..xo    Jude

I started getting the bombs now. Argghhh!  They are annoying as hell.  I'm on level 100.