Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Candy Crush

[Ja...]

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Ho...]

• [Pl...]

• [Ja...]

• [he...]

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm on level 77 and stuck!!  This will happen in this game

Sometimes can't get past a level in a week or weeks, but you will

Eventually clear the level.  I find it a nice distraction

And I think it's good for my brain too...

I've said I hate this game and I quit, 10 minutes later I'm

Playing again..  And I don't spend any money on it either..

This is so funny. I'm about 3 weeks Xanax free. I was tapered too fast. I'm not a game person but I read on this forum, I think (brain fog), that it's good to do things to distract yourself. I was desperate. Literally taking one minute at a time. I remembered my daughter plays the Candy Crush game on her phone. She's been telling me it's "addicting." Wrong word to use with me these days but I finally gave it a try just so I wouldn't have to think about my symptoms ... hopefully. It worked. It really does help me rough spots because it is a distraction. I've managed to get to level 35 but I've been stuck there for a long time. I can get through the level 35 half the time but I don't reach the magic number. That's okay. I don't know if I could handle the next level. ::) It really is a good distraction. Not "addicting" ... ahem ... but a distraction!

I can't get past level 35 without a ticket and I refuse to buy them..all of my friends have stopped playing so i cant get any from them and I'm not sure what to do..are you all buying tickets??

Molly :smitten:

No not buying anything. Just complete the quests and you can move on. I am on level 50 and I haven't bought anything.

I can't get past level 35 without a ticket and I refuse to buy them..all of my friends have stopped playing so i cant get any from them and I'm not sure what to do..are you all buying tickets??

I get tickets from my friends. You could try sending out invitations to some of your other fb friends. If they decide to play they can give you a ticket.

Thanks Hope... :)

On some of the levels I didn't get all 3 stars so I'm going back and replaying them.. :o

Thanks Hope... :)

On some of the levels I didn't get all 3 stars so I'm going back and replaying them.. :o

My standards are so low. If I get through a level I'm happy with that.

If you can get a striped candy to zoom down the middle you can take care of that. I was stuck on 45 for a while. Good luck!