Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

That damn PM is certainly not what I needed today!

[00...]

[00...]

Much of the Valium has left my system by now, my sixth day of a c/t, and I'm beginning to get that crappy feeling, tight jaw, stomach cramps, some DP and DR -- all the stuff I went through during a failed 3 month, 3 week c/t in Sept.-December 2011. Now, 17 months later, I'm going through all this crap again, and in my e-mail was one of the PMs I've read about, advising me I was in a cult and asking if my family knew, claiming that nine suicides were related to Benzo Buddies, etc. I've been a member of BB since April of 2011, so I'm familiar with how things go and I don't believe any of the lies in the PM.

Still, I'm just having a crappy day and getting that PM certainly didn't help. If the person who sent that PM to me reads this, please know that YOU are the one causing harm. You are intentionally causing distress to people who are on shaky ground, emotionally, and I hope you are repaid ten-fold by your bad karma. Go to hell, whoever you are.

Sorry if this upsets anyone else. Just be prepared in case you get the message in your e-mail that you have a PM from BB and know that in my more than two years on this forum I've received nothing but positive support from my fellow Buddies. It's a shame one asshole can cause this kind of unnecessary stress.

Hanging in there on Day 6,

Tucson

Hi,

This person was no more than a spammer who joined just to stir up trouble.  His account has been banned, and he's no longer here.

:thumbsup:

[00...]

Yes, I notified the helpdesk and got a response from Betsy that "hedcase" has been banned. All I can say is: GOOD RIDDANCE TO HIM/HER.

Best wishes,

Tucson

This is simply spam, as Megan said, written by a simple minded person.  Frankly, its all lies anyway.

Please disregard these messages , I can't tell you how great the team is doing to protect members and the forum. Thanks so much to all the mods.

pianogirl

Please disregard these messages , I can't tell you how great the team is doing to protect members and the forum. Thanks so much to all the mods.

pianogirl

Yes, that was impressive.  I couldn't agree with you more pianogirl.  The mods here have all my respect.

Beau      :smitten:

I reported that email as well! What an ahole!! Probably works for the pharmaceutical  companies that got us here!! Ughhh, oh well, aholea are everywhere but i love BB. My reply was not kind ;)

I think it's really important to recognize how hard all the staff work to keep BB's a place where members can truly feel safe.

That cannot be overstated!

Thank you all            :smitten:    :smitten:      :thumbsup:

Beau

I reported that email as well! What an ahole!! Probably works for the pharmaceutical  companies that got us here!! Ughhh, oh well, aholea are everywhere but i love BB. My reply was not kind ;)

Nothing so elaborate as a 'pharmaceuitical plant'. This is a known "ahole", as you put it. Scott Gaulke, the person responsible (with the aid of a couple sycophant lowlifes with their own grudges to bare) is a member of the LaRouche cult (yes, he's a member of a true, real-world, verifiable and documented cult - though, reportedly, now kicked out of the LaRouche Movement for being 'too nuts for LaRouche'), and spends all his time attacking benzodiazepine support groups in a vain effort to find some meaning to his empty existence.

Scott Gaulke was a member of the chaotic benzowithdrawal.com support forum (BW.com). Unfortunately, the toxic, unmoderated atmosphere there was a recipe for disaster for this longtime and seriously mentally ill stalker. Gaulke harassed the FactNet.org website (a safe-haven support forum for victims of cults) for years under different aliases. Gaulke also abused and ridiculed the widow of a man who was hounded into committing suicide by the LaRouche Movement; he has been issued with a restraining order for harassing a neighbour; and posted at BW.com about his attempts to smother his baby brother because his parents gave away his dog because it was a danger to his baby brother. Gaulke also reported that when they gave away his dog, this was the last time he cried. It does not take a psychiatrist to understand that Gaulke is severely mentally ill.

Gaulke was happy to be part of BB until I banned his account. He was already running his abusive blogs, attacking members of BW.com at the time his ban from BB (two years ago now). Gaulke was completely bewildered, stumped and confused* as to why he was not welcome at this forum. He tried to argue with me to not ban his account, and retaliated (as he had threatened) when his account here was indeed terminated.

*Gaulke has repeatedly reported at his blog that (get this), "statistics from 2009 state that suicide rates are at 13% of the US population". ::)

Scott Gaulke of Wauwatosa, Wisconsin (not to be confused with Professor Scott Gaulke of the University of Wisconsin) is a buffoon. He attempts to intimidate vulnerable people to make himself feel better (his life has been an abject failure, professionally and personally). He is virtually housebound - he's no real-world threat. Laugh at, or pity him - that's what everyone does after they know a little about him. ;)

You know, only over the past few months have I taken to mention Scott Gaulke's name, his location, his history, etc. He is so obviously seriously mentally ill, I kind of gave him something of a free-pass. Gaulke was given every opportunity to fade away. I think it is time that I now tell members (especially the newer ones who know little of this history with this guy) how it is. Scott Gaulke should not be taken seriously.

"And now we know the rest of the story" as paul harvey says. LolThanks for the info, he seemed like scary unstable guy!! X~Julie :)

Would be nice if half of these people could see his real picture. That could really bring some humor to the forum. Definitely not your typical tough guy look, like he pretends to be.  :laugh:

I got one too I reported to BB.

Something about he knows my cult activities and my doctor bashing days are over

I love my dr and I'm not in a cult. And I'm here to recover from Phenibut use.

These people have nothing more to do with their time than hurt those trying to lead a medication free life. They deserve to be hanged in my opinion!!