Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Thank you HEDCASE. That was very informative.

[wo...]

Pardon the sarcasm, I did not even read it yet.  It was quiet lengthy.  If I had a laptop I would surely take in in the crapper with me.

As you know being involved with so many cult minded forums takes up most of my time as you pointed out.  I dont know what I can do for you, but my life is carrying on considering.  I did have an issue with looking at knives when I passed through the kitchen but shook off any thought of self harm.  I think if you would do the math, Anyone who takes their own life usually has no one to talk to so here many find a common bond that gives them strengths.  I have read your web site if that helps boost your ego any.  May I pose a hypothetical question?  Thanks, I will then.  If most of these members would start to follow along with your mind set what would you ask of them?  You go out of your way to change minds.  No one lead me here to this site and know one asked me to join.

Usually blatant sarcasm works, but hey the troll may need a little love.  What the hell.  Why not.  We are compassionate people right?

Dont worry hedcase, you will be okay.  We all need a purpose and some day that you will find.  I mean you got to admit buy the handle or name of that they are just needling the situation by suggesting that we are that.  So if they think I am stroking there egos any, well so be it.  They wont go away.  Bullies never quit. 

[e1...]

I've been in a cult for 2 years, 3 months? Wow, I didn't know! Are there dues? Do I get my brain washed? It certainly could use a good washing.

What a load of crap that person sent out!

Tucson

So im not the only one that whacky hedcase dude has emailed, he babbled on about people that have committes suicide because of this site. My response was not kind. My bad;)

X~Julie