Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Got this pm and its disturbing

[Ma...]

Shoot, if Colin starts handing out Kool Aid ...I sure hope he has strawberry flavor!  My fave  ;)

Too many lives to count that were saved because of this website.  #5

All,

A cult is not necessarily a bad thing.  To me, a cult is simply those interested in things that others do not understand or enjoy.  Bodybuilding is a cult, and I am a proud member of it.  Star Trek is a cult too, although it is losing its cult status as more people like it.

No group or set of ideology is perfect, but benzo buddies has helped thousands.  If you are happy, benefit from being a member of the cult, and are not hurting anyone, who cares?

Just look at the Mormons ;)

Be well and good luck,

Ramcon1 

[44...]

I got the PM today (June 1), so "hedcase" slipped back in. I reported it to the helpdesk and that user has been banned.

If we have to drink Kool-Aid can I pass on the strawberry (two comments above)? I prefer the green stuff...

Tucson

Not only is this not a cult, but how can anyone blame the forum for any lives lost, as devastating as that is.  Clearly any lives lost are due to the detrimental effects of withdrawal IMO.  I can understand the unbearable symptoms that can get the best of you.

That's why this forum is needed.... who could possibly understand the impact of w/d unless you've gone through it?  Nobody.  I'm thankful for the support given here and the care given by BB members. :smitten:

I knew what it was the second I read the first line.

He didnt even get his facts right with me! He had obviously read at least one of my posts, and used the information in a way he thought would scare me....it did not. At all.

Hail to the Mods!

east

• 4 weeks later...
Colin is very familiar with this nut.  I'm new to message boards so I'm still learning to navigate.  I'm sure there's a way to find his post about this creep.  It is under a threat from someone "not needing this pm today" or something close to that.  He has been banned from here and other forums, too.  Try not to let it get to you.  I know it's disturbing but really, this jerk who is sending these messages is the one who's disturbed.  We're all okay and he's not.