Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

What I like about you!

[Ro...]

What I like about pennyblue is that she is very sincere and has a great sense of humor!  Love ya, girl!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Pe...]

• [Ro...]

• [Lo...]

• [sk...]

Top Posters In This Topic

What I like about hawkeye is her determination to get the word out about benzos. I also like her name because it reminds me of one of the all time greatest TV shows ever....... M*A*S*H:yippee:

[move]:oXo:[/move]

aw man roberta you beat me to hawkeye! no fair. ive never really talked to roberta but im sure id like her cause shes here, shes been thru it, and offers support. but i wanted to say what i like about hawkeye was she was really rough on me after we got to know each other so it pushed me harder to get my self sorted out and continue on with where i am today. thanks!

I too have not spoken to Roberta but what I like about her is she lives in California my home state.

Love Lib since he is from Brooklyn another place I lived

and I just plain Love Hawkeye as one of my first friends here who made me feel welcome and insists I am funny which I did not know I was.  :crazy:

It is Hawkeye I admire for her determination to help and support no matter what in truth and justice for all. Amen Girl

plus she has a great sense of humor

I like Pennyblue because she is always positive and helps to keep the Off Topic fun threads going.  We all need more humor and lightness in our lives and she brings them both.

I like LIB because he's an all around cool dude!  He's also come a long way and now is supportive of others!    :yippee:

Aw Beeper I am always so amazed at the things people can say about each other without really knowing them. Thank you so much!

What I like about Beeper is she is a cat lover too :thumbsup:

and she is also very positive and supportive just when you need it most.

haha penny your a cat lover too? same here. i like ya even more now. and your always so quirky witty (in a good way that makes me smile)

Hey LIB

I like you even more now a man who likes cats from Brooklyn

RARE

8)

thanks for the compliments

your are a boy  :angel:

:) Haven't met everyone here but I think I would like you all...T2 was the first to jump on my post when I first got on so here's to T2. Having read the good, the bad and the ugly, I have to say your all special..beginning to met more and more...Oh where would I be without this forum...I'ts made me cry, it's made laugh and it's given me hope!

M :smitten:

I like littlebitoblonde, because as she said she doesn't know anyone...and she took the time to be kind anyways :thumbsup: Kel

penny i got a new one for you.. what i like about you is youve adopted to the titration i hear.. gets much easier and everyday 1% cuts are so easily manageable.. especially the symptoms.. boy do they practically evaporate..

I like Pennyblue because she takes good care of strays.

Sorry folks, I notice Roberta somehow always gets lost here, and am putting her back as she did after all start this thread :smitten:

And although I haven't been around Roberta to much, but do know she's one very strong person who has a lot on her plate, let alone benzo w/d's and in my books, that makes her one strong very special person too!! :smitten:

penny i got a new one for you.. what i like about you is youve adopted to the titration i hear.. gets much easier and everyday 1% cuts are so easily manageable.. especially the symptoms.. boy do they practically evaporate..

This would be good for a titration commercial!  :laugh:  (I can almost hear music in the background!  :sneaky: )

everytime i come in this thread i get that damn song stuck in my head.. what i like about you hey.. thanks for getting it stuck in my head.. i really love that about you.. hahah no sarcasm.

dave

What I like about Dave is

I think he is the only guy in here and that takes alot of courage right there!

Then there is his very funny humor and he always has a kind word of incouragement  for us ladies.

Well that's 3 things oh well you deserve it Dave.

Keep up the great work!

A) penny starts some great threads

B) shes so supportive of me i feel like ive known her for so long

C) i admire her strength

D) shes funny as heck

E) this can keep going on forever

LostinBrooklyn always has such wonderful things to say about others.

Sorry folks, I notice Roberta somehow always gets lost here, and am putting her back as she did after all start this thread :smitten:

And although I haven't been around Roberta to much, but do know she's one very strong person who has a lot on her plate, let alone benzo w/d's and in my books, that makes her one strong very special person too!! :smitten:

Ah, thanks skooter! I was starting to feel unloved. (I'm kind of a wallflower who gets forgotten about IRL too.) Thanks for making me feel loved again.

LostinBrooklyn always has such wonderful things to say about others.

Ah, thanks skooter! I was starting to feel unloved. (I'm kind of a wallflower who gets forgotten about IRL too.) Thanks for making me feel loved again.

I totally hear you Roberta about being the wallflower, only I tend to relate it to being wallpaper :laugh: :laugh: Kinda like, I'm so old and outdated like a flowerchild that's been forgotten about  ;)

And as Penny said, you are LOVED. As is Penny also. Maybe we can be called the wallpaper souls :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

((((((((((((HUGEHUGS))))))))))))) to all of us wallpaper souls ;):smitten:

(I know I'm goofy, but when the brain isn't workin much at all from being so revved up, hey it's better than me whinin  :) )