Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

What I like about you!

[Ro...]

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Pe...]

• [Ro...]

• [Lo...]

• [sk...]

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Roberta.  Although I haven't directly traded notes with her, I read her posts in order to respond to this, and Roberta tells it like it is.  I like people who don't mince words!  :boxer:

Don't know you yet but

I like roberta cause she started this fun thread and we are fellow California Chicks

Pennyblue (Sandy)

I like Pennyblue because her real first name is the same as that of my favorite aunt....... it also reminds me of the beach.  :smitten:

I like roberta because she loves and cares about her sister as I do mine.

I have 4 of them and we are all close. I sense the compassion in Roberta and besides we both love the beach.

I love Penny because she's has the biggest heart in the world, is a real true friend that is always there for you and means what she says when she says she really cares about you. She's a true earth angel :angel::smitten:

I Love Kimba,

because she listens and is very understanding and always has such kind hearted advice when you're feeling so down!!! And she always shows up out of the blue, as if she knows when you are in need of her wisdom :smitten:

I like Skooter because she is so honest and true with her feelings and she has a spirit that is a true warrior. I value her friendship as a companionate human being.

• 3 weeks later...

I like skooter because she's tough and keeps hanging in there.  Even though she's still sick, she still keeps on going and encourages others.  :)

Awwww,

I like Phyllis, because she makes me laugh with her descriptions of her w/d's and stories, and because she's very supportive also. Oh and I can stump her with benzo scrabble too :laugh:

Awwww,

I like Phyllis, because she makes me laugh with her descriptions of her w/d's and stories, and because she's very supportive also. Oh and I can stump her with benzo scrabble too :laugh:

i love skooter cause she puts the perspective on crazy! (not in a bad way lol i love ya) but she tends to make sense in a non sense benzo world we live in\ and hopefully soon be free of.

hope ur feeling better skoot

• 2 weeks later...

I like Kel because she is always friendly, encouraging and dependable.  She's been free a long time and still comes here to offer support. 

:smitten:

I like Beeps because she is brilliant and because she is a steadfast friend to those who need her, and she makes me laugh when I have felt like crying! :smitten::yippee:

I was wondering when this was going to grow wings again.  :angel:

Happy about all the loving moments that I have read.

Yes Lib I Love Brooklyn thanks

Skoots you are a warrior and have a deep and heartfelt way about you.

Sincere love moments to all :smitten: