Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

has anyone seen that site Cesspool of Madness? such haters!

[Ho...]

Wow, just found that site. It takes a lot to call a bunch of people here OBSESSED while creating an entire website just to talk about what people over here post. Old thread, I know, but I had to say something.

Wow, just found that site. It takes a lot to call a bunch of people here OBSESSED while creating an entire website just to talk about what people over here post. Old thread, I know, but I had to say something.

It's really just ONE misguided guy, made to look like more....It's nothing to get excited about, really.

No, not terribly excited. On other sites, we just refer to these as "stalker blogs", ones that feature this amount of posts from another forum they stalk. I'm not shocked that there happens to be one for this site, really, but it is always a bit shocking to see that level of obsession.

No, not terribly excited. On other sites, we just refer to these as "stalker blogs", ones that feature this amount of posts from another forum they stalk. I'm not shocked that there happens to be one for this site, really, but it is always a bit shocking to see that level of obsession.

Scott Gaulke has done this serially across different websites and in the real world too (a neighbour took out restraining order against him a few years ago). But, yes, it is true, he is unusually obsessive, even for a stalker. Still, as megan said, 'nothing to get exited about'. Frankly, it is old, old news and tedious.