Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

has anyone seen that site Cesspool of Madness? such haters!

[Ho...]

I have to wonder what their motivation is to create that site and spread all those lies. Its a weird disjointed site where one or more people rant about benzobuddies and other benzo support forums being cults! What the hell? It seems like the claim may be that our symptoms arent real or something? I don't even get it. Why are they showing so much aggression towards harmless support forums. It doesnt make any sense.

Hello Hope1071,

People who have never taken benzos or tried to withdraw from them haven't a clue. It's true you really do find out who your real friends are when the chips are down.

We are easy targets. Let them have their rant and ignore them. Very few people evade suffering. One day they will need a bit of sympathy and maybe they won't find it. Showing a little kindness costs nothing.

Finding benzobuddies has been a God send, I have no time for ill-informed morons. Sending you a hug.  pris

I know a little about this. I think there's just ONE guy who created that site, and he did  it after being booted out of this forum for harassing people in a really bad way. Apparently he is quite mentally ill and has decided to channel all his energy in creating his site. I used to think it was a group of people, now I dont.

Whats important is that the guy is a sick person, very misguided and yes, evil. 

Our Moderators do a really great job of watching out for this kind of thing....people who want to bother us. Im sure youve noticed and read the rules of this forum...and some of them are in place because of this weird guy.

Dont let it bother you.....its all sicko trash. Nothing more than that.

east

Hi Pris and Eastcoast62

I hear you. That makes sense. That site does sound like the ramblings of a head case.

Anyway, I hope you both have a really good day. One day at a time, right?

xxooxx

Hope

I came upon that site yesterday. Boy, the blog owner sure has a lot of time on his hands as he seems to cite direct posts from this forum on a regular basis. A true nut case with questionable motivations and does anyone ever post comments? No.

Yes - no comments on the site, or I think he makes all of it up. What pisses me off is that he quotes people here. He even lifted something I wrote! But it just made me laugh. I wont ever go to his site again, as I have heard he's not above finding out who you are and bothering you. And why give a sick man any reason to keep being sick? Better we all just ignore the guy.....

east

These people are totally PRO PILLS.  They believe that medication for the people that need it is JOB #1.  They believe tolerance just means it's time for the next up dose to the next level.  They have an agenda that's for sure and that is KEEP TAKING YOUR MEDS and keep listening to your local headshrinker.

Charles Mason has been on benzo's for 40 years now, he seems like a nice old man now???

?????????????

http://i1296.photobucket.com/albums/ag4/birdman22222/charlesmanson_zpsb243dbf8.jpg

ha ha ha! Thanks for that factoid about Charles Manson! Jeez, if we ever needed a reason to get off benzos, right?

Well we are talking about cults and benzo use so,,,

I OFFICIALLY NOMINATE THE HEAD

OF THE PROBENZO CULT to be 

Charles Manson :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Well he was the head of a cult and even in the mental hospital they kept giving him benzo's (his favorite both in and out of jail) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I was at benzowithdrawal.com when the evil blog owner was over there harassing people. I usually try to stay out of these conversations, but since he's talking so bad about everyone here I feel the need to say something.

He seems to have a thing for calling benzo victims drugs addicts and crazy, yet I recall seeing many of his old posts at benzowithdrawal.com where he talked about his illicit drug use and alcohol abuse. He talked about everything from getting wasted and waking up on rooftops not knowing where he had been the night before, to trying to smother his baby brother (in his crib) when he was a kid. He came on the forum every day asking about his symptoms like everyone else. He got his support, healed, then started attacking the very ones that helped him when he was in crisis mode.

I don't think he has any business judging other people and their issues.  ;)

hmmm....okay

so on a good day he's harrassing benzo sufferers and on a bad day he's trying to kill babies!

What a f**k face!

What do you do with a person like that?

Sounds pretty insane in the membrane

ha ha ha! Thanks for that factoid about Charles Manson! Jeez, if we ever needed a reason to get off benzos, right?

i guess he has access to free drugs.  and guess who paying for them?

I was at benzowithdrawal.com when the evil blog owner was over there harassing people. I usually try to stay out of these conversations, but since he's talking so bad about everyone here I feel the need to say something.

He seems to have a thing for calling benzo victims drugs addicts and crazy, yet I recall seeing many of his old posts at benzowithdrawal.com where he talked about his illicit drug use and alcohol abuse. He talked about everything from getting wasted and waking up on rooftops not knowing where he had been the night before, to trying to smother his baby brother (in his crib) when he was a kid. He came on the forum every day asking about his symptoms like everyone else. He got his support, healed, then started attacking the very ones that helped him when he was in crisis mode.

I don't think he has any business judging other people and their issues.  ;)

With those traits I would say he's possibly a psychopath. Goodness knows what other little adventures he gets up go when he's not updating his blog.....  :-\

i guess he has access to free drugs.  and guess who paying for them?

YES!!  US!! :( :(

The humor and insightfulness displayed in this thread is brillant. Proof that our cognitive abilities are returning everyone!

I can just picture this blog owners nightstand: littered with half a dozen pmeds, a bottle of Jack Daniels, OxyContin. And it wouldn't surprise me if he is a registered member of the forum bluelight.

Message to blog owner: I hope you enjoy reading this thread! Feel free to cite it as you are fond of citing members posts on here.

I think I read something by He Who Shall Not Be Named.

Seems like one of his biggest issues was tapering, long w/d.

Funny, I did it really quickly, and I do not recall ANYONE here giving me anything but support and kindness.

It's a strange world. The idea of kicking people in the teeth after they have tried to help seems pretty crazy to me.

[i can just picture this blog owners nightstand: littered with half a dozen pmeds, a bottle of Jack Daniels, OxyContin. And it wouldn't surprise me if he is a registered member of the forum bluelight.

I picture him hunched over his computer wearing a dirty, stained old sleeveless T shirt and ripped boxer shorts..... he sometimes drools. His hair is greasy and in fact, the whole room smells really bad...UGH!

I bet MY name shows up on his site now!!!

Actually, it already did, and I laughed.

east

[i can just picture this blog owners nightstand: littered with half a dozen pmeds, a bottle of Jack Daniels, OxyContin. And it wouldn't surprise me if he is a registered member of the forum bluelight.

I picture him hunched over his computer wearing a dirty, stained old sleeveless T shirt and ripped boxer shorts..... he sometimes drools. His hair is greasy and in fact, the whole room smells really bad...UGH!

I bet MY name shows up on his site now!!!

Actually, it already did, and I laughed.

east

Don't forget the two liter bottles of urine crowded around the computer and under the desk.

Hi all,

Whilst I don't really wish to encourage threads like this (don't feed the troll and all that), in the interests of clarity, I'll add a few more facts about Scott Gaulke. Gaulke has always engaged in abuse of one kind or another. There was the childhood incident Hope-fiend mentioned, where he attempted to smother his baby brother (Gaulke wrote about this at benzowithdrawal.com). After being indoctrinated by his parents, he later joined the Lyndon LaRouche cult (reportedly, subsequently kicked out of the LaRouche movement for being 'too nuts for LaRouche'). When we consider that LaRouche believe that the Queen of England is the head of in international drugs cartel and believe that QE2 tried to have LR assassinated, you know that this guy must be bizarre in the extreme when LaRouche consider him too unstable to remain a member of their organisation. Some years ago, Gaulke trolled factnet.org under the name Revenire (amongst other aliases). Factnet is a safe haven for victims of cults, including LaRouche. To this day, despite his banishment from LaRouche, Gaulke appears loyal to LaRouche and never criticises the organisation. Further, he will attack groups such as Factnet - odd behaviour for someone who claims to be some kind of 'cult fighter'. ::) There was one particular incident (I don't have the particulars to hand) where Gaulke directly ridiculed a widow about the death of her husband - her husband was so hounded by LaRouche that he had committed suicide. Gaulke will do and say whatever occurs and suits him at the time. He is more than inconsistent - he habitually contradicts himself. But when devoid of any kind of moral compass, irrational, filled with hate and anger, this should come as no surprise. It is stating the obvious that Scott Gaulke suffers from a very serious and long standing mental illness.

Gaulke runs the blog by himself. Of course, he has attracted a few people that 'support' him - in reality, they just use his site because they have their own axes to grind. Gaulke simply scrapes content from BB and elsewhere, quotes out of context, adds a derogatory title, and that's about it. The images are mostly 'the work' of a neo-Nazi from Belgium who goes by the name of 'C'. 'C' is particularly fond of utilising images taken from Nazi concentration camps - Gaulke is more than happy to oblige and publish these images. Gaulke used to be helped by an incognito Donna Payne (bizarrely, she ran an online benzodiazepine withdrawal support group). DP (utlising many pseudonyms) used Gaulke's blog to attack all her former team members who had dared to leave her group. When Payne's double-dealings were later discovered, the few remaining members of her BenzoExodus forum left and it closed shortly thereafter.

While I'm on the subject of Payne, she now runs another 'benzo support forum'; I'll call it BW.org. As in the past, she uses aliases to obfuscate her activities. Donna Payne was responsible for some of the most vicious attacks occurring at Gaulke's blog. She is no longer involved with Gaulke (they fell out), but make no mistake, she is a thoroughly unsuitable person to run a support group - you should not entrust your data to her by registering at her community.

There are a few others, but mostly their involvement extends to adding what they consider 'witty' (abusive) comments at Gaulke's blog (though some have gone further and provided to Gaulke the personal details of those with whom they bare a grudge). Incidentally, we have the names, addresses and DOB of virtually all those who have involved themselves in these abuses and harassment. In the event of a lawsuit or police inquiry (in any jurisdiction), BB will provide such data to further the lawsuit or investigation.

Colin

Thank you for that information. It's shocking to know how depraved some people can be. The take away for me is that we are blessed. Our suffering will NOT be permanent. As much as we are struggling right now, our minds are not so sick and tormented that we would victimize others. As a group we are compassionate and genuinely pleased when we see our friends healing.

:smitten: Hope