Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

I feel it coming. It is here but kept at bay.

[Du...]

Are you  perhaps a source of entertainment. No not Entertainment Weekly.

Where silly stars that the common man has deemed to be important show up on glossy pages looking so coy.  Can we even wait a week for them? To show us that to be a t.v. drone or a movie wank is drooling yummy ,and to bow to the holy grail of humans pretending to feel emotions they may never feel. Oh how they want to. "This may help my so called "craft". Grey's Fanotamy play the best emotionally wrenching songs at the very right time when some actor may be feeling a perfect song that you may relate to. Oh my!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Manipulate your emotions with caricatures of the real soul. Hollywood itself has doomed you to try and live just a smidge like they pretend to in their silly make believe world. Then your magazine says they are just like you and buy yogurt at the local grocery store. Of course!!!!

Money paid to see Justin Bieber  tell those that hound him to what? Oh my he says shove it. More smarts then some cause they buy the mag to just read that silly story. Oh and Kim Kardashian dyed her hair,and Jim Carey looks at himself in the mirror most days of the week with a gun in his mouth. What???????????

"What if they do not love my schtick anymore? I get paid millions and gee whiz my opinion matters. After all I was not the Pet detective for nothing"

What???????????????????????????????????

Bob Hope played less golf then hollywood bleeds you dry.

That is a fraction of golf and tee offs and funny hats worn by Mr Hope in a golf course paradise.

:) that was a fun way to pass time.

Another rant by D.T.P.

What else am I suppose to do quote Shakespeare? Okay. addressed to hollywood.

Away, you mouldy rogue,away!

whoops! This is for chewing the fat!!!!!! Move it please I swear I will erase it. I am not kidding!! I am gonna do it ;)

This was just a fun exercise in writing a scathing review of the platter vice of your choice  in Holywood.

However the powers that be :laugh: at this website will not allow me to erase this.

I guess I will be a chumly for now!!!!!! :thumbsup: