Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

APRIL FOOLS DAY

[Nu...]

Besides putting a rubber band on the sprayer, does anyone know any good, safe and not too messy April Fools jokes that I can play on my husband?

Besides putting a rubber band on the sprayer, does anyone know any good, safe and not too messy April Fools jokes that I can play on my husband?

Tan,

what's the rubber band on the sprayer one?

On my kitchen sink, there is a sprayer. If you put a rubber band around the handle and make sure the sprayer is facing towards you, when the person turns on the water they will get sprayed with water.

On my kitchen sink, there is a sprayer. If you put a rubber band around the handle and make sure the sprayer is facing towards you, when the person turns on the water they will get sprayed with water.

Ah, that's nasty! I love it!  :laugh:

Call your hubby and say his whole family died in fiery farm machine accident?? I'm sorry , that was messed up, and a Lil late!

I did not end up doing anything!!

I was afraid that he would try to get me back 10 fold!

You know how men are ! LOL

Call your hubby and say his whole family died in fiery farm machine accident?? I'm sorry , that was messed up, and a Lil late!

Not really, because it is still April and there was definitely a fool loose!     :oops:

:mybuddy:   

Love you Jesse!   :smitten:

HAHAHA Your a slick one LadyH.. :thumbsup: Lil yea don't remember posting that last night. oops! Yes the fool was me. I feel like shit today, but more like myself.

My husband wanted to do something kind of mean lol. He works with his family doing carpentry and he wanted to buy fake blood to drip on the chop saw and hide his truck! I cant imagine his father coming back to the job site and seeing that  :o  lol. Thankfully he didnt! That would be so rotten.

I've done the kitchen sprayer before.

I've had friends buy pregnancy tests off ebay that are positive. Scared the hell out of their hubby's  :laugh:

My cousins B-day is April 1st. Imagine that kind of fool lol.

• 5 years later...

I see someone got the false positive suggestion already.

Wait till hubby is sleeping and reset all the clocks two hours ahead.

Or

Attach a zip tie to his vehicles drive shaft in such a way that the excess end is hitting the gas tank when he moves.

i did something kinda mean on april fools last year. , i hope you dont mind this is kinda sexual , i was on skype i said to a friend there , "hay , do you want to watch me pleasure myself im kinda horny right now " the guy said "hell yea" , i had my camera pointed to a paper taped on the back of my desk i wrote on the paper APRIL FOOLS !! lol  it upset them when they saw that  :laugh:

A bit of tease there babyangel. You could've showed them a video of someone playing table tennis with themselves...

Here's a thought- An Airhorn, (canned air annoying as all heck ones) taped to a roller chair, and when someone sits in the chair it triggers it.

Of course the horn would have to sit on one of the roller legs, along with a bit of wood immediately over it to help insure that the chair seat pushes properly. In a dim room- it's definitely a wake up call.