Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

An Interesting Video On Deceptive Practices Used In The Media.

[Su...]

(From video description)  Does this make you wonder how much footage from prominent world events is fake? How much fake news are we fed? Dictators, terrorists, riots, revolution beamed into our living rooms as part of on-going psychological warfare against the masses? Is this a conventional war of tanks and guns and bombs in Afghanistan, Iraq and Libya or is it really all part of a sustained psychological war on the minds of every single person on the planet?

just pressing a few buttons and you can have anything you like on the blue or green screen, Scary times we live in.  My advice is do not watch television you will only get a distorted view of the 'world' depending what channel you watch and whose agenda and money it is back by. emptor Caveat

just pressing a few buttons and you can have anything you like on the blue or green screen, Scary times we live in.  My advice is do not watch television you will only get a distorted view of the 'world' depending what channel you watch and whose agenda and money it is back by. emptor Caveat

Yes, that's good advice. I don't watch TV and don't even watch Hollywood movies any longer.  It's all one big brainwashing machine, in my opinion.