Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

MEMBERSHIP GROWING EXPONENTIALLY

[wo...]

Thanks for the effort Colin.... :)

This statement of yours on the thread makes a lot of sense now....

'' Since moving servers some months ago, I no longer have detailed stats. However, I think we were receiving about 50,000 unique visitors per month. Some will have arrived here by mistake, but about 350 of them do join each month. This actually equates pretty well with the 1% rule:''

Well, vasilisa - it looks like we just hit the 20,000 members mark! ;)

Colin,  :) it just dawned on me....considering how many people are struggling with

these magic meds.....20.000 is not much really...agreed ?

Of course, this does not take into account all those who are suffering from such problems, and never visit BB at all (the vast majority, I'm sure).

This is what I'm sure of as well, thats the answer I wanted to hear..thanks. :)

Seems like there was an epidemic in new benzo prescriptions in 2009-2015 period. With the economy the way it's been all over the world, I am not surprised.

so ///

so far there are 20, 069 BB members

still long way to go till 21, 000

v

so as of today - the number is reaching 20,209 mark///

Aha.... :)

WOW! Thats a really impressive number.

On the down side, isnt it a shame that MORE people find themselves in need of this place? You'd think by now the word would be getting out in the medical community. But...apparently not. I try to answer a few Introductions every day, and one after the other is from yet another person who was prescribed various benzos for years. Plus many other psych meds. It is staggering. The toll on human lives...I dont see how any rational person could read posts here and not be convinced that we are telling the truth. Wonder why more doctors dont visit here? Or do they?

eastcoast

Because they think they are know it alls and spend most of their time writing scripts. They are too important and busy to visit sites. They think they don't need to. Same holds true for seminars they should attend. But my doc lurks when I am with him. When he read some posts, he says, what a ridiculous drug to prescribe. I wonder when Colin's magic number will come up?

Bets