Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

ONION" WEIRD"

[ro...]

I HAVE A STRANGE STORY.  I WAS TOLD A STORY ABOUT A FAMILY OF ONION FARMERS DURING THE BLACK PLEAGUE.  THEY KEEP ONIONS IN EVERY ROOM OF THE HOUSE ,THE BEDROOM, THE CHILDRENS ROOM, EVERYWHERE THROUGHOUT THE HOME. 

AS THE PLEAUGE PROGRESSED AND MILLIONS DIED, THEY THRIVED. WHY?

ONIONS ABSORB ILLNESS AND VIRIUS . SO IF YOU CUT AN ONION AND DON'T USE ALL FO IT ,IT IS BEST TO THROUGH IT AWAY FOR THE REASON THAT THEY ABSORB THE SICKNESS IN THE HOME.  JUST A FUN STORY, AND SAID TO BE TRUE :)

I read an article about not consuming unused onion portions and to throw them away because of their ability to absorb germs. Is it true ? Do not know. Interesting ? Yes.

I THINK THIS IS A VERY COOL STORY, AND NOW I KEEP ONIONS IN MY KITCHEN AT ALL TIMES, HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO PUT ONE IN MY BEDROOM.

ACCORDING TO THE STORY THEY PUT AN ONION IN A GLASS JAR, AND THAT STILL WAS ABLE TO ABSORBE.

I put a stew together in the slow cooker just now and even though I washed my hands good I will smell onion all nite. And I couldnt keep one in the bedroom for anything. Kitchen. Yes.

Nik