Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Perception - TV show

[da...]

Has anyone watched this series? About a college professor / physician or sumthn who is mentally (schizophrenic), who helps the FBI with cases that involve neuroscience or crimes that were caused by mentally ill people etc.

We all can totally relate to this series. Anyone watched it?

That sounds like something that would be too intense and scary for me.You know when I first came out of detox,I couldn't even watch basketball on tv because it was too exciting, and that was very dissapointing to me because I love the NBA and the season was just starting.

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone watched this series? About a college professor / physician or sumthn who is mentally (schizophrenic), who helps the FBI with cases that involve neuroscience or crimes that were caused by mentally ill people etc.

We all can totally relate to this series. Anyone watched it?

I'm "mentally ill" because I used to trust my doctor who gave me Klonopin for my fibromyalgia?  Nope, not buying it.

Step away from the tell-lie-vision. It only gives you a skewed reality of the world. I stopped watching years ago.  :thumbsup:

Step away from the tell-lie-vision. It only gives you a skewed reality of the world. I stopped watching years ago.

Kudos to you Suzie,

Boycott the box! TV is the enemy and has done more to distort human perception of the world then any government or organisation in the history of the planet. Is American in Hollywood or is it the other way around?  Stay away from TV and keep your sanity. David

• 3 months later...

We all have different interests and tastes in entertainment. Whatever takes our minds off of our symptoms and gets us through a minute or an hour is good as long as what we watch doesn't personally bother us or give us nightmares.