Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Ambien withdrawal

[Le...]

They all stink!!!!!!!!!! But true.....lunesta is classified as a better choice then ambien. Idk why....different composition. I was on both (still on the xanax) so I cut a chunk of the xanax while I was cutting the ambien so I have no idea what symptoms were caused by which but I noticed some more stomach issues while I was getting off the ambien that I haven't had tapering the xanax.

Lisa

Z drugs are not benzos, of that I am sure, tho they have some similarities. Lunesta is a bit different, but still carries some big risks.

The thing about all this stuff is that everyone reacts so differently when they stop the drugs. Some people can stop abruptly, others cannot.

I dont ever want to take anything like this again! I now have indredibly bad insomnia every single night but the idea of taking one of these drugs gives me the willies.

eastcoast

Z drugs are not benzos, of that I am sure, tho they have some similarities. Lunesta is a bit different, but still carries some big risks.

The thing about all this stuff is that everyone reacts so differently when they stop the drugs. Some people can stop abruptly, others cannot.

I dont ever want to take anything like this again! I now have indredibly bad insomnia every single night but the idea of taking one of these drugs gives me the willies.

eastcoast

Thats what I fear when I finally come off the xanax....that I wont be able to fall asleep. My sleep is not so hot as it is. Thats where the ambien and xanax came into play.....I know that tapering down slowly has given my body a chance to regulate and I have been falling asleep ok but as I get lower I can tell its getting a bit harder. I know I dont stress about sleeping like I did. Do you think you think about it too much? That can totally mess it up too. Have you read that book The Effortless Sleep Solution? Its a pretty good book!

lisa

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [Li...]
    • [...]
    • [fe...]
    • [PE...]
    • [Ca...]
    • [Cw...]
    • [Ad...]
    • [...]
    • [Ro...]
    • [ry...]