Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

chatting room 02/08/13

[pa...]

Congrats!  You are done with your taper!  It sure took long enough, didn't it?

hi skyzone,

was on klonopin for about 6 months, and tapered 0.25mg in 84 days.

just can't wait to get my brain back.

i am far from healing yet. but, praying and hoping for the best outcome soon.

can't believe this "poison". was on 0.5mg/day for about 4 months and 0.25mg/day for 2 months before tapering.

still, it stole my brain along with some nasty physical symptoms.

how are you doing sky zone?

hope that you are doing well...

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [pa...]

• [Sk...]

• [Pl...]

• [Ji...]

hi skyzone,

can't believe this "poison". was on 0.5mg/day for about 4 months and 0.25mg/day for 2 months before tapering.

I am making it.  Reducing my dose by 0.125mg every 2 weeks.  I am currently at 1.875mg.  In a few days I go down to 1.75.  I can't wait for this to be over.  But I know a slower taper is better than a rapid one.  I won't go any slower than I am going now though.

-SZ-

hi skyzone,

I am making it.  Reducing my dose by 0.125mg every 2 weeks.  I am currently at 1.875mg.  In a few days I go down to 1.75.  I can't wait for this to be over.  But I know a slower taper is better than a rapid one.  I won't go any slower than I am going now though.

-SZ-

i wish you nothing but the best sky zone.

when it gets rough, do not hesitate to hold or slow down. ok? :smitten:

how is your brain? is it functional?

could not help to ask this question, because "benzo" stole my brain.  :laugh:

my brain is about 75% coherent and well.  :laugh:  but at times, I too feel like benzos stole my brain and are mushing it inside my skull.

-SZ-

my brain is about 75% coherent and well.  :laugh:  but at times, I too feel like benzos stole my brain and are mushing it inside my skull.

-SZ-

i am the other way around.

ony 25% functional, and  :tickedoff:

what upsets me most is that i was like this ever since got into "benzo". :idiot:

good luck on you taper. :thumbsup:

Hi Pacific, Toward and Sky,                        Hope you guys are doing ok! Praying for you! I am just trying to push through this mess. you guys know how it is, one minute good and the next not.

It just has to get better soon. Sometimes I think this cant get any worse and then it does. Im trying to keep my chin up but it is  hard. Sleep is not good. I just cant wait to get my life back. I am

going to . Sooner or later! not going to let this stuff  beat me!!! love you guys    keep fighting      :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Hi Pacific, Toward and Sky,                        Hope you guys are doing ok! Praying for you! I am just trying to push through this mess. you guys know how it is, one minute good and the next not.

It just has to get better soon. Sometimes I think this cant get any worse and then it does. Im trying to keep my chin up but it is  hard. Sleep is not good. I just cant wait to get my life back. I am

going to . Sooner or later! not going to let this stuff  beat me!!! love you guys    keep fighting      :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

i hear you pleasehelp.

last few days were just pure hell for me. finally, i am getting a little break today.

yesterday, i was pretty much bed-ridden. today, cannot even recall what happened yesterday. just hate this "benzo crap".

as you said, hang in there tough. we will make it.

p.s.

love you all. :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

sorry I wasn't available to chat pacific. I stay logged in all the time even when I am not on computer.

hi pleasehelp,

you do not have to be sorry at all. we are all in this "benzo hell". i am also logged in all the time.

clearly understand the whole situation.

take a good care of yourself pleasehelp.. :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

[29...]

-SZ-

what upsets me most is that i was like this ever since got into "benzo". :idiot:

Pacific - It gets slowly better....... hugs  :hug::smitten:

sorry I wasn't available to chat pacific. I stay logged in all the time even when I am not on computer.

hi pleasehelp,

you do not have to be sorry at all. we are all in this "benzo hell". i am also logged in all the time.

clearly understand the whole situation.

take a good care of yourself pleasehelp.. :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Hey guys and gals.  I am also logged in all the time as well.  I never turn off my computer.  I think I am addicted to this forum.  When I leave the computer and go somewhere and forget to bring my smartphone for the mobile web,. I keep thinking about getting back online again when I come home.

-SZ-

Sky! Where have you been? I have missed you my friend :( Are you well?

I am always here to chat about anything really. :)

Tialys (Tom)

Sky! Where have you been? I have missed you my friend :( Are you well?

I am always here to chat about anything really. :)

Tialys (Tom)

Hey Tom!  I am doing great!  I really am.  I am now down to 1.75mg from 2mg just a month ago.  I have been eating a healthy diet rich in magnesium and b-12,.. the good b-12 from meat.  Vitamin C Supplement is working wonders as well. I think about you when I am on the forum.  You are a delight to chat with.  Hope you are well! 

-SZ- 

That is fantastic to hear Sky. My heart welled up just reading that as I know how hard a time you have had of it.

I am really well also. I am benzo free! One month almost to the day and feeling stronger. I have moved permanently to Scotland now where I am beginning to live life with a much more positive outlook and general sense of well being.

I really am delighted with your progress my friend. Keep up the good work. I am working on my 'Post benzo' blog currently so i'll let you know when I put it up if you wish :)

God bless, don't be a stranger and keep up the good work. Sounds like there are two sets of footprints in the sand now :D

Tom

That is fantastic to hear Sky. My heart welled up just reading that as I know how hard a time you have had of it.

I am really well also. I am benzo free! One month almost to the day and feeling stronger. I have moved permanently to Scotland now where I am beginning to live life with a much more positive outlook and general sense of well being.

I really am delighted with your progress my friend. Keep up the good work. I am working on my 'Post benzo' blog currently so i'll let you know when I put it up if you wish :)

God bless, don't be a stranger and keep up the good work. Sounds like there are two sets of footprints in the sand now :D

Tom

That is great to hear!  Yes,.. Indeed there are now 2 sets of footprints in the sand.  Looks like you are on your way to having the life you always wanted.  ;)  That must feel really good. 

-SZ-

-SZ-

Pacific - It gets slowly better....... hugs  :hug::smitten:

thank you so much. actually, today is my best day since "benzo journey". my brain is actually coming back. i see a big improvement. was so happy this afternoon because of this. right now, dealing with this usual "wack brain" again.  :sick:

but, still happy.  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

I just experienced (and am experiencing) a strange withdraw symptom of my heart feeling really strange.  It feels like it is beating in syrup.  It is kind of freain me out! 

I just experienced (and am experiencing) a strange withdraw symptom of my heart feeling really strange.  It feels like it is beating in syrup.  It is kind of freain me out!

i aslo had some strange symptoms with my heart. heart ache, tension, hard to breath, gasping, and etc...

for me, it just comes and goes. do not freak out skyzone. if it persists or gets really bad, you can always check with doctor.

can you try to relax at all? maybe, it will ease the symptom.

let me know how you are doing later. ok?

i aslo had some strange symptoms with my heart. heart ache, tension, hard to breath, gasping, and etc...

for me, it just comes and goes. do not freak out skyzone. if it persists or gets really bad, you can always check with doctor.

Thanks, Pacific,

It just feels strange, like it is beating in syrup but I can't explain completely how it feels.  It just feels really strange and I feel kind of like I don't know what to do with myself.  I wanted to lye down in my bed but felt that would not make me feel good and I just don't know what to do.  I just took my daily klonocide dose at 10PM US CST.  It has been an hour since I took it and I am starting to feel better.  This withdraw really sucks!  My heart felt like it was going to start fluttering and skipping beats.  I already had my heart checked and it is fine.  It's just this benzo doing things to my heart electrodes.  Or messing with the heart muscle itself. 

Thanks, Pacific,

It just feels strange, like it is beating in syrup but I can't explain completely how it feels.  It just feels really strange and I feel kind of like I don't know what to do with myself.  I wanted to lye down in my bed but felt that would not make me feel good and I just don't know what to do.  I just took my daily klonocide dose at 10PM US CST.  It has been an hour since I took it and I am starting to feel better.  This withdraw really sucks!  My heart felt like it was going to start fluttering and skipping beats.  I already had my heart checked and it is fine.  It's just this benzo doing things to my heart electrodes.  Or messing with the heart muscle itself.

well! if klonocide has eased symptom, most likely it's an interdose withdrawal. i still have this two times a day. first one is around 11~12:00pm and second is from 7:00pm~12:am. mine is more like having a world war III in my brain with full anxiety and panic attack. except, no physical symptoms. this damn "klonocide" is evil skyzone.

please do not get scared of this. and maybe, it's about time for you find a coping skill or method that will help you from now on.

i haven't found mine yet. but, i am no longer scared of it. just fighting with this "shit" every day and night.

hang on my friend..

Thanks, Pacific,

well! if klonocide has eased symptom, most likely it's an interdose withdrawal. i still have this two times a day. first one is around 11~12:00pm and second is from 7:00pm~12:am. mine is more like having a world war III in my brain with full anxiety and panic attack. except, no physical symptoms. this damn "klonocide" is evil skyzone.

please do not get scared of this. and maybe, it's about time for you find a coping skill or method that will help you from now on.

i haven't found mine yet. but, i am no longer scared of it. just fighting with this "shit" every day and night.

hang on my friend..

forgot to mention that i was also getting a relief when i was in a high dosage. when dosage went down during my taper, it no longer gave me a relief.

I am learning how to just bear the symptoms now.  It pays off in the long run.  You get to be benzo free!  :smitten:    I can't wait!.

-SZ-

hi everyone,

this is too much to bear. chemical inbalance & CNS wacked, is just a pure hell. just do not know how many more symptoms i could endure. my friends. please understand that i was like this for more than 10 months now.(even before tapering.)

so scared of each day now. i must be running out of patience and strength.

to recover or live healthy, it's suppose to be very simple.

eat healthy. have a good sleep. do not get stressed. exercise. have a good digestion system.

after taking benzo, i was not able to do any of those. just too many physical and mental symptoms. there are/were so many symptoms, i lost the count. sorry for all this venting my friends. if i vent to other people, they would not understand this agony.

small wish that i have right now is at least get some sleep tonight.