Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

chatting room 02/08/13

[pa...]

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [pa...]

• [Sk...]

• [Pl...]

• [Ji...]

Thanks!

How are you?

frustrated, angry, going crazy, & etc n etc.

just can't belive how i got into this situation. i do not trust myself anymore. do not know whether i will be healed. even though i do, do not know whether it's real me. i have been suffering for last 10 months. ever since taking the "benzo".

i do have a lot of physical symptoms, but they do not cripple me to function. it's insomnia and mental conditions that are crippling me to function. can't think, lack of memory, lack of concentration, and all those mental symptons that you can imagine.

running out of patience. cannot imagine myself being like this another year.

knowing my personality prior to benzo, cannot even believe that i am this calm. maybe, this damn "benzo" changed my personality also. have not met any member at benzobuddies who were so sympomatic like me from the beginning. just cursing all those doctors right now. because, i prepared a journal everyday, and informed them all the problems and side effects. they simply ignored it as if it is not a big deal.

just praying now that insomnia will be cured very soon, and get my brain back. so that i could at least be functional. of course, i would like to get my physical symptoms cured also. it sure is not "fun" for not being "functional" for 10 months.

thank you for listening skyzone. sigh.

Sorry it is so hard for you.  I can only wonder how my taper is going to be like?  Micro tapering didn't work for me, so I have no choice but to dry cut from 2mg/day down by 0.25mg every month.  This is my only potion now.  I sure hope it goes well. 

Sorry it is so hard for you.  I can only wonder how my taper is going to be like?  Micro tapering didn't work for me, so I have no choice but to dry cut from 2mg/day down by 0.25mg every month.  This is my only potion now.  I sure hope it goes well.

from my experience, tapering high dosage was little easier than tapering very low dosage. i sure hope that this will be the case for you. but as others have said, tapering is not the biggest concern. it's the steps of withdrawal and recovery that is most important. nobody knows about this klonopin effect. who knows? you might not have much problem when taper is completed.

have a faith skyzone!

Hey Guys, Hows your tappering going?

I made a cut last night and have been bed ridden today. At least with less anxiety than usual tho. (small blessings)

Are you all having intrusive racing thoughts? its so horrible this isnt it. I hope we all get through it.

Im so scared I have such a long way to go when I see how much people are still suffering so long off

:(

Hi Pacific-Toward-Sky,                    Hope you are all doing ok! I'm hanging in there. It's so hard!!! Love you guys :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

[bd...]

Hi Pacific-Toward-Sky,                    Hope you are all doing ok! I'm hanging in there. It's so hard!!! Love you guys :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Hi Pleasehelp, we are all going to make it..... you can do this...... love you too  :hug:

Thank you all for being so encouraging.  It is difficult, this rechid withdraw but it must be done. 

We must burn through the fire to shine brightly on the other side.

Best of luck and blessings to you all!

-SZ-

hello everyone,

had a rough two days.

how is everyone doing?

wish all of you a quick heal.

love you all.  :hug:

Hi everyone,    sending hugs your way!!! Love you guys!!!!!! Hang in there!!! :smitten:

thank you so much pleasehelp.

i needed this just now.

going through a hell right now. have to deal with this every night now.

love you all! :smitten:

Hope you feel better, pacific.  Just remember,.. God Loves you and is even with you after death.

-SZ-

how are you skyzone?

thank you for the reminder.

during the hard time, it's very hard to remember this. this "wack brain" condition lasts about 6 hours every night.

take care.

I am pressing on forward.  I have that degraded morning anxiety, although, now I think most of it is fear when I first wake up.  It goes away pretty quickly.  It is just a very uncomfortable feeling.  My heart rate has been kind of high but not too high to worry.  I am on day 6 of my dose reduction of 0.125mg from 2mg and am now at 1.875mg.  I have just about a week left until my next reduction and I will be down to 1.75mg.  At this point,.. I am willing to ride out these symptoms for a few months to be free.  I really don't want to do a valium crossover and introduce another benzo into my body.  I just want to get the one that is in my body already out. 

This sure is a struggle and each day feels like a little piece of hell is trying to creep in.  At the same time, I feel like this is just something I must go through to get better,.. so I just am doing it. 

Best of luck to you and blessings from above.

-SZ-

I know what you mean sky zone about the mornings. The dreads.

Im amazed at how this withdrawal steals your peace of mind. I havent felt relaxed or happy for months.

we will get through it. I keep reading through the success stories. They give you hope.

I always enjoy your posts. hang in there.

XX JJ

I know what you mean sky zone about the mornings. The dreads.

Im amazed at how this withdrawal steals your peace of mind. I havent felt relaxed or happy for months.

we will get through it. I keep reading through the success stories. They give you hope.

I always enjoy your posts. hang in there.

XX JJ

Thank You Jiggly.

[bd...]

Hi everyone,

I hope everyone has a good day today  :mybuddy:

Peace love and healing

We can do this..... we are going to make it

Hi everyone,

I hope everyone has a good day today  :mybuddy:

Peace love and healing

We can do this..... we are going to make it

you are absolutely correct on this.

hang on everyone! :thumbsup:

Especially you Pacific you can do this baby..... :mybuddy:  :-*

same to you towardthesun.  :thumbsup:

just took my last poison tonight.

it seems that i am slowly improving. (damn slowly.  :D)

my current biggest problem is dealing with this "wacked brain" every night. it lasts up to 6 hours.

it's sort of having an anxiety and panic attack in my brain only. no physical symptoms.

if this lasts for only short period or not severe, i could tolerate it. but, cannot use distraction or tolerate it this long.

just hoping to see some improvements soon.

hello everyone,

can't believe that it's been over 3 months since i joined benzobuddies. do not know how i survived so far, and cannot recall what i have done all those time.

anyway, it seems that i am improving slowly. can't wait to see what will happen when all the poison in my body are out.

hang in there and take a good care of yourself. :smitten:

hello everyone,

just took my last dose of poison last night.

now, i just have to wait for recovery. crossing my fingers and praying that it will would be rather quick.

it's been 10 months since i was homebounded because of this poison.

take a good care of yourselves everyone.

love you all. :smitten: