Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

chatting room 02/08/13

[pa...]

hi towardsthesun, skyzone, and pleasehelp,

just checking how you guys are doing?

this sure is a long battle. and living day by day is very tough.

wish for your quick recoveries to all of you.  :smitten:

Likewise  :smitten::mybuddy:

hi towardthesun,

just can't deal with this insomnia anymore. it's getting worse everyday. i have never relied on klonopin for sleep before. can't figure out why this is happening when i am tapering. also, can't figure out how i was able to sleep prior to tapering.

ugh.... :tickedoff:

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [pa...]

• [Sk...]

• [Pl...]

• [Ji...]

Hey Pacific,  I haven't been doing so well. trying to push through minute by minute. thank you for asking. im sorry your having a tough time with imsomnia. I hate that. hope it gets better for you real soon. hang in there . we are gonna make it. im praying for us. God bless!!! :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Hi Toward , hi skyzone, hope you have a blessed day!!!!!    :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Hey Pacific,  I haven't been doing so well. trying to push through minute by minute. thank you for asking. im sorry your having a tough time with imsomnia. I hate that. hope it gets better for you real soon. hang in there . we are gonna make it. im praying for us. God bless!!! :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Hi Toward , hi skyzone, hope you have a blessed day!!!!!    :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

thank you so much pleasehelp.

saw lots of your love this morning, and it made me very happy.

wishing for your quick recovery. :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

hello everyone,

went out to get a cigarette and rent some books to read. on the way, was having minor anxiety.

anyway, it was very hard to do these two simple things. i just cannot believe this. if i cannot do these simple things, what else can i do?

on the way back, i was somewhat exhausted. will i ever get healed?

what have i become???

this is crazy.

my brain condition changes so rapidly in a same day.

in the morning : just so so. semi-druggish

early afternoon : anxiety and benzo brain.

late afternoon : felt almost normal.

early evening : little headache and minor anxiety.

late evening : do not know yet.

:idiot:

Hello to you all!  I just made a 25% cut and feel great!  I hope it lasts.  It has only been 2 days, but I feel better than ever.  Being in tolernace withdraw,.. those little micro titration tapers were horrible!  I wasnted to die or something.  I think my body id telling me to get off the k. 

Hello to you all!  I just made a 25% cut and feel great!  I hope it lasts.  It has only been 2 days, but I feel better than ever.  Being in tolernace withdraw,.. those little micro titration tapers were horrible!  I wasnted to die or something.  I think my body id telling me to get off the k.

that's great skyzone. from my experience tapering, i was feeling better when dosage went down. of course, there were some good days and bad days. do not loose a faith. you will be alright.  :thumbsup:

[78...]

that's great skyzone. from my experience tapering, i was feeling better when dosage went down. of course, there were some good days and bad days. do not loose a faith. you will be alright.  :thumbsup:

that's great skyzone  :thumbsup::):mybuddy:

listen to your body, we are all different ..... you are going to make it just keep believing

Thank you all.  Today is day 3 of my 25% cut from 2mg to 1.5.  I do feel a bit anxious but alright too.  I just can't look back now.  It is so hard but must be done.  If I taper too slowly, I feel like my life will continue to be miserable.  The rapid taper is now my only option, since I build a tolerance o the k extremely fast and have a fast metabolism. 

-SZ-

[78...]

Thank you all.  Today is day 3 of my 25% cut from 2mg to 1.5.  I do feel a bit anxious but alright too.  I just can't look back now.  It is so hard but must be done.  If I taper too slowly, I feel like my life will continue to be miserable.  The rapid taper is now my only option, since I build a tolerance o the k extremely fast and have a fast metabolism. 

-SZ-

I understand skyzone the same thing happened to me... my metabolism is still racing 4 and half months fee.

It does start to get better. :mybuddy:

I so relate to all of this.

i am an emotional wreck since my acute withdrawal from Diazepam. I feel like i will never be the same again.

I fly into rages (never did before) I cry every day and all I can say is I've lost my sense of peace. I just can't seem to get my sense of 'everything is ok' back.

I really hoping I heal.

[78...]

Hi there Jiggly and Pleasehelp,

I still have all those symptoms... they just seem to be at a "dull roar" when the wave hits.  What I'm saying is dont lose hope it does get better.  :):thumbsup:

Everyday in every way Im getting better and better  :smitten:

[78...]

hi all, in a very bad wave right now. praying for us . have a good day

Hi Pleasehelp,  you are doing great,  it soon shall pass......

peace love and healing

towardsthesun

hello everyone,

wish everyone a very good sleep tonight.

the weather in los angeles has been very good lately. it's helping me a lot to go through this benzo "crisis".

because of good weather, having a less depression and it's also helping on my cold hand and feet.

love you all!

take a good care of yourselves.  :smitten::thumbsup:

Hey Guys,          Glad your having good weather in Cali!  It's ver cold in Florida this morning 35. Burrrrrrrr.  I'm ready for spring weather! Hope all of you are doing well.  God Bless!  Luv all, PH

hello everyone,

i think i spoke too soon. starting tomorrow, it will be cloudy and cold again for about a week. sigh.

have to endure the depression and cold hand/feet very toughly.

take a good care of yourselves everyone. 

[78...]

Its clear hot and sunny here in Sydney, Australia.   

I just cant enjoy too much of it as the glare hurts my eyes

I look forward the the sunny days when my healing allows

I hope everybody is well and safe.

wishing

Peace love and healing for all

towardsthesun

hello everyone,

is anybody having a good sleep yet?

i wish that i am.  :laugh:

lately on my taper, the mental condition changes so dramatically. it's like being a different person everyday. taking this as a good sign that my brain is trying to fix everything.

take a good care of yourselves.  :highfive:

hi pleasehelp,

how are you doing? hope that you are in a much better condition.

hi towardsthesun,

glad to hear that you are in a better condition.

did you have a good sleep? i sure hope so.

hi skyzone,

have not heard from you for a long time.

is everything alright? just checking on you.

i am almost done with tapering. having new symptoms everyday, but some symptoms are also improving at the same time.

lately, it seems like that i am reincarnationing to a different person everyday.

wish for quick recovery everyone.  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

[78...]

hi pleasehelp,

hi towardsthesun,

hi skyzone,

i am almost done with tapering. having new symptoms everyday, but some symptoms are also improving at the same time.

lately, it seems like that i am reincarnationing to a different person everyday.

wish for quick recovery everyone.  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

likewise Pacific

I am having a better day  :-*

peace love and healing

towardsthesun

hi pleasehelp,

hi towardsthesun,

hi skyzone,

likewise Pacific

I am having a better day  :-*

peace love and healing

towardsthesun

soooo happy to hear that towardsthesun. let it continue forever.    :thumbsup: