Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

chatting room 02/08/13

[pa...]

good morning everyone.

hi sky zone,

wish that you could overcome the "tolerance level" soon. you will. just hang in tight. :thumbsup:

hi towardsthesun,

wish for your continuous healing. besides baking cookies, you will be able to do everything else soon.

keep up the good spirit.  :smitten:

hi pleasehelp,

you are on your way to healing. do not let DR/DP hold you back. it seems that your DR/DP are not really severe. i had mine for about 4~5 months everyday. 24 hours straight. mostly, i have recovered.

don't get frustrated or scared by it. more you have an anxiety, it will get worse. i wish that i knew this when i was having DR/DP. you will be alright.  :smitten:

take a good care of yourselves.

I think I am alright now.  I start titration again tonight.  I hope it goes well and that I am not too far in tolerance withdraw already.

good luck, and let us know how you are doing.

take a good care of yourself.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [pa...]

• [Sk...]

• [Pl...]

• [Ji...]

My heart just fluttered a bit earlier and it scared me.  There is nothing wrong with my heart.  What is happening?

My heart just fluttered a bit earlier and it scared me.  There is nothing wrong with my heart.  What is happening?

what do you mean by fluttered?

can you be more specific?

there are a lot of w/d symptoms related to heart. i also had a lot of them. (mines were side effects, but same as w/d symptoms others have experienced.)

possible heart w/d symptoms are ;

heartburn

irregular heart beat (fast or slow)

shortness of breath.

heart aches

& etc..

It flutters.  Like.. well, like it quivers or pumps weird for a second and then is normal again.  When I was withdrawing off of xanax in the past, I had that w/d symptom bad.  I sure hope it isn't creeping up on me again. I can't stand the heart symptoms.

It flutters.  Like.. well, like it quivers or pumps weird for a second and then is normal again.  When I was withdrawing off of xanax in the past, I had that w/d symptom bad.  I sure hope it isn't creeping up on me again. I can't stand the heart symptoms.

hi skyzone,

i just replied back on klonopin club.

sounds like it's irregular heart beat. i had those, and still do. but now, it's much better than before.

do not worry too much now. when it continues for wholeday, you can go see a doctor.

most likely, it's a w/d. hang in there sky zone. :thumbsup:

hello everyone,

hope that you are sleeping well.

weather in los angeles will be cloudy & rainy for about a week. need to survive this bad weather somehow.

i am already depressed from the benzo. :'(

take a good care of yourselves.

:hug:

Hope you feel better pacific.

I know that depression can be bad at times.  It hits me hard when I first wake up.

Hope you feel better pacific.

I know that depression can be bad at times.  It hits me hard when I first wake up.

i used to dance in the rain. when it is a cloudy day, would have a hot cup of coffe, and enjoy the moment.

now, it's *&^%$@@. one more day to deal with rain.

just mentioned to my brother that cloudy and rain days are not helping my condition. guess what?

he said that "i am going overboard to blame everything for my current condition". i got hurt. but you know what?

i truly wish that he will never understand what i am going through. i do not want my brother to experience this "benzo".

take a good care of yourself.

Hi there Pacific I understand  :-*:therethere:

I cant write much at the moment cog fog and blunt  :sick:

i am really sorry to hear that.

please take a good care of yourself. :smitten:

[9e...]

Hi there Pacific I understand  :-*:therethere:

I cant write much at the moment cog fog and blunt  :sick:

i am really sorry to hear that.

please take a good care of yourself. :smitten:

you too  :mybuddy:

be well stay safe

peace love and light

:angel::smitten::-*

This is so hard!!  I am going to an N.A meeting just to talk to people about this.  I want to get off the klonpin I have been on for 2 years but my heart keeps beating fast and irregular when I attempt to taper.  Is a medical detox the answer?  I think not!  No way.  What about PAWS?  No way!  I was thinking of finding a doctor that would do a valium crossover but don't really know how to go about dong it.  Titration is currently working but I still have a bit of trouble going less than 1.72mg/day.  I just don't know how much more of this I can take.  There has to b a way without feeling like I am going to have a heart attack every day.  :(

This is so hard!!  I am going to an N.A meeting just to talk to people about this.  I want to get off the klonpin I have been on for 2 years but my heart keeps beating fast and irregular when I attempt to taper.  Is a medical detox the answer?  I think not!  No way.  What about PAWS?  No way!  I was thinking of finding a doctor that would do a valium crossover but don't really know how to go about dong it.  Titration is currently working but I still have a bit of trouble going less than 1.72mg/day.  I just don't know how much more of this I can take.  There has to b a way without feeling like I am going to have a heart attack every day.  :(

hi skyzone,

i am really sorry to hear what you are going through. we already know that it's hard, and not easy to handle it. cannot help you much on your current condition. but, here's some informations that you might need in case of crossing over to valium.

1. klonopin is about 20 times stronger than valium. meaning, 1.72mg of klonopin x 20 = 34.4mg of valium.

2. half life of valium is much longer than klonopin. about 20 ~ 100 hours.

please take a good care of yourself skyzone. we are hear to support you all the way!

[9e...]

Sorry you are going this SkyZone I hope you find a Dr to help with the cross over.

I had to cross from Zanax to Valium it was not picnic but couldnt have done it without a Dr. even though my withdrawal is really bad still I had to jump in detox I have a child and not support other than weekly visits to the Dr and my buddies on this forum.

hugs  I hear to listen and offer support where possible :mybuddy::therethere:

Thank you both.  I am off to an N.A meeting now, where I will fee like a drug addict!  :-[

Bless you all.

SZ

hi skyzone,

just wanted to let you know what i am doing. you might want to consider for your future tapering.

starting taper dosage of klonopin = 0.25mg/day

been exposed to klonopin about 7 months. first 5 months, about 0.5mg/day and 2 months with 0.25mg/day.

titrating with water. 1 to 2% a day from strating dosage of 0.25mg.

reduction per day is ; 1% = 0.0025mg  2% = 0.005mg

wish you nothing but the best.  :thumbsup:

Since I am in severe tolerance withdraw, I decided to drop 10% today and i feel SOO much better.  That is so wierd.

Since I am in severe tolerance withdraw, I decided to drop 10% today and i feel SOO much better.  That is so wierd.

i am very happy for you skyzone. during the taper, it seems that we will have good days and bad days. i am experiencing same thing from myself.

good luck to you. :thumbsup:

It caught up to me the next day when i woke this morning. BAM!! Panic attack!  I don't even know how to dose anymore.

There is almost NO sense to the withdrawal symptoms. Its so unpredictable.

I think that whys the old timers (as in people further along the road, not as in age lol) kind of say that acceptance is the way to deal with the symptoms.

The withdrawal really does make you try and work everything out. I guess its natural when you are feeling SO bad mentally and sometimes physically, for your brain to be like, 'ALERT ALERT somethings not right, work it out work it out and fix it fix it.'

I guess coming on here and being reminded of what the problem is, and that in fact BW IS the problem and its not something else is helpful.

I am still so shocked that these have caused such suffering and in many many case death. its absolutley horrifying. At least we are the lucky ones in a way because we know the truth about these poisons now and we were clever enough to work out that our symptoms were symptoms and to look online to find out whats going on.

what the hell did people do before the internet when going through this. I just dread to think

It caught up to me the next day when i woke this morning. BAM!! Panic attack!  I don't even know how to dose anymore.

i am also having an anxiety. twice a day on regular time. but, not to the extend of "panic attack".

really do not know what to recommend. perhaps, slow the tapering or reduction of dosage?

wish you nothing but the best skyzone.

There is almost NO sense to the withdrawal symptoms. Its so unpredictable.

I think that whys the old timers (as in people further along the road, not as in age lol) kind of say that acceptance is the way to deal with the symptoms.

The withdrawal really does make you try and work everything out. I guess its natural when you are feeling SO bad mentally and sometimes physically, for your brain to be like, 'ALERT ALERT somethings not right, work it out work it out and fix it fix it.'

I guess coming on here and being reminded of what the problem is, and that in fact BW IS the problem and its not something else is helpful.

I am still so shocked that these have caused such suffering and in many many case death. its absolutley horrifying. At least we are the lucky ones in a way because we know the truth about these poisons now and we were clever enough to work out that our symptoms were symptoms and to look online to find out whats going on.

what the hell did people do before the internet when going through this. I just dread to think

totally agree with you. if it wasn't for this "benzobuddies", i could not have obtained all the knowledge and informations on this damn "poison".

i did not have much luck with this klonopin and other poisons from the beginning. i was pretty much homebound since taking these poisons. lucky me!  :sick:

hi towardsthesun, skyzone, and pleasehelp,

just checking how you guys are doing?

this sure is a long battle. and living day by day is very tough.

wish for your quick recoveries to all of you.  :smitten:

[9e...]

hi towardsthesun, skyzone, and pleasehelp,

just checking how you guys are doing?

this sure is a long battle. and living day by day is very tough.

wish for your quick recoveries to all of you.  :smitten:

Likewise  :smitten::mybuddy: