Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

chatting room 02/08/13

[pa...]

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [pa...]

• [Sk...]

• [Pl...]

• [Ji...]

Hi Pacific,

We are heading towards our Autumn.  I think in America is called "fall"?

Are you in America?

yes. i live in los angeles, california.

the weather has been really nice lately. but, could not enjoy it much. another symptom of sensitivity to sun light occured recently. cannot be exposed to sun light too much. i just hate this "benzo". sh~~~~~~

sounds like you are two seasons ahead of us or should i say two seasons behind?  ::)

in usa, we are approaching spring soon.

do not know why or do not even ask. yes. we call it "fall" instead of "autumn.  :laugh:

had a rough 2 days. but, today is little better. just cannot wait to be off of this damn "poison". my major problem is this "benzo brain". ugh. ugh. ugh.  :tickedoff:

take a good care of yourself, and have a wonderful day. :smitten:

[ec...]

Hi Pleasehelp, best day I can  :) the weather is a balmy 30 dec with hardly a cloud in the sky.  However, I am sensitive to light and heat so I guess dont enjoy it as much as I would like to.

How has your day been?  :)

Hi Pacific, we are in front of you guys.  I have watched America celebrate New Year the night after ours since I was a child and would sincerely like to visit the States when I am well.  :)

March is the most stable and pleasant part of the year in Sydney weather wise. 

Blessings :-*

Hi Pleasehelp, best day I can  :) the weather is a balmy 30 dec with hardly a cloud in the sky.  However, I am sensitive to light and heat so I guess dont enjoy it as much as I would like to.

How has your day been?  :)

Hi Pacific, we are in front of you guys.  I have watched America celebrate New Year the night after ours since I was a child and would sincerely like to visit the States when I am well.  :)

March is the most stable and pleasant part of the year in Sydney weather wise. 

Blessings :-*

already knew that you guys are ahead of us. i was only teasing you. ;)

you will heal soon, and you will be able to visit the states.

i am also looking forward to a date that i could visit sydney.

it was a rather good day for me. for 9 months, my condition was always bad after dark. but tonight, my brain condition was rather good. i was really surprised and happy. it did not last very long, but it sure was a big break for me.

wish a quick recovery to everyone, and keep up the goood spirit... :smitten:

[ec...]

He he Pacific.... its hard to know when someone is teasing I have Benzo Brain  ;)

I hope you heal soon so you can follow your dream.  Sydney is a wonderful place so much to see and do.

My symptoms are changing as I type I go through many different phases each day.  The pattern changes about every month and I get some sleep only to awake to a new pattern.... I so exhausted and low in spirit today....

Peace love and healing to all  :-*

i am really sorry to hear that towardsthesun.

hope that you will have better day tomorrow.

i have a same problem. cannot predict the condition of tomorrow.

but, we are all healing.

let's keep up the good spirit for bright future.

sure love to pay a visit to sydney soon.

feel free to post if you need any support and comfort.

take a good care of yourself. :smitten:

Hi Towardthesun,      my day is ok. I also have "benzo brain" . Just trying to push through. I want to visit Australia. I heard it was beautiful!        Hope your day is blessed and filled with sunshine! :smitten:                                                Hi Pacific, How is your day?  What's the weather like in Cali today? Hope you have a better day than you have been! God Bless! :smitten:            8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

[ec...]

Hi Pleasehelp and Pacifc

thanks for your uplifting replies  :smitten:

Its 3am here and I have had insomia for 2 nights now..... I look like a zombie.... :(    :sick: coupled with all the other weird symptoms

I have a question..... does anyone know why I crave fruit?  I am not on any medication, just trying to heal from the benzos

peace love and healing  :smitten:

So am I! That's to weird. I've been getting melon, fresh peaches, apples, pineapple, grapes, and kiwi.  It tastes so good and refreshing.  I wonder if anyone has been craving fruit?  I love me some fresh fruit! :smitten:

[ec...]

Hi there pleasehelp,

glad Im not the only one  ;)

hey do you feel better after you eat the fruit???? oh and do you suffer from insomnia.

Im just wondering is this is all related and if there is something we can eat or do to help ourselves

peace and healing  :angel:

Im sending you a hug  :hug:

I hope today gets better for you

peace love and healing

towardsthesun

thank you so much towardsthesun,

i have this brain condition which i cannot describe in detail. this is not benzo withdrawal. this is something that i had since beginning. i have been praying to the god that this condition is not caused by brain damage. and, it will heal after tapering off klonopin. sigh.