Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

chatting room 02/08/13

[pa...]

Hey Guys!

how are you doing sky?

hope that you are doing better.

went to bed early last night. did not see your post until this morning.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [pa...]

• [Sk...]

• [Pl...]

• [Ji...]

HI Pattylu,

I saw the end of that Lost Valentine movie. It was so sweet. I love Betty White . Ill have to seee the whole movie.. Take car  Love HoneyM

hi honeym,

how are you doing?

enjoy the movie.

wishing for your quick recovery.  :thumbsup:

Hi everyone. Just got home from hospital with sick kid. She had 105.4 fever. :-[  scared me! Now I'm revved up big time. Poor baby I just wish that I could be sick for her. Anyways she got antibiotics because her urine came back that she has an infection :-[  when it rains it pours. But I have faith that brighter days are coming!!!! For all of us!!! God Bless  :smitten:

That is a great attitude to have, PleaseHelp!  God Bless you too!

Hey Pacific!  How are you?  I am alright.  Just minimal withdraw symptoms.  I am going currently trying to decide wether or not to go down 2% of my dose every 4 days, instead of every 5 days.  I suppose I can see how my body reacts to that?  At that rate, I will be done tapering in a tille less than 6 months!  On my current schedule 7 - 7 1/2 months.

my damn "benzo brain".

did not even know that it's a valentine's day. ugh.....

thank you for reminding me "pleasehelp".

"happy valentine's day for everyone".

it was a beautiful day in los angeles.

wishing quick recovery for eveyone.

What is benzo brain?

hi skyzone,

how are you doing?

benzo brain : poor memory, cannot think straight, cannot concentrate, very foggy, not clear, not sharp, & etc.....

(basically, your brain capability or ability are severely reduced by benzo.)

sigh.

thank you pleasehelp.

it's almost spring in los angeles. weather got really nice. but, cannot go out too much. lately, i got too sensitive to sun light.

what a bummer. :tickedoff:

hope that you also had a wonderful and symptom free day.

by the way, just wanted to let you know that i already have a lot of symptoms. had different types of symptoms(a lot) ever since taking poisons. if i have a symptom free day, that means i am cured. really look forward to that day. so, keep sending this "symptom free day" messages.  :smitten:

take a good care of yourself.

Hey Pacific and SkyZone!!  Hope you have a good ,symptom free day! God Bless!!!! :smitten:

Hey, Please Help!

Thank for thinking about me.  I am hoping the faith and philosophy board gets put back online again soon.  :(

hi sky,

how are you?

what's up with "faith and philosophy board"?

is it disconnected?

hate to see your "sad" face.

The BB Team is getting frustrated with dealing with member breaking the rules and they are trying to re-structure the board and if they are not able to...It could get permenantly gone!  :'( :'( :'( :'(

Do you or anyone here have any suggestions on how the board could be kept open ?

[09...]

Hi I would love to chat....... I'm from Australia and new to forums.  I dont know what the faith and philosopy board is? Can someone explain it please.

Good morning from Florida! Beautiful today but it is cold. Was 27 when we got up this morning. Hope everyone has a blessed day! Pray for speedy recoveries for all! :smitten:

hi sky,

how are you?

what's up with "faith and philosophy board"?

is it disconnected?

hate to see your "sad" face.

The BB Team is getting frustrated with dealing with member breaking the rules and they are trying to re-structure the board and if they are not able to...It could get permenantly gone!  :'( :'( :'( :'(

Do you or anyone here have any suggestions on how the board could be kept open ?

i just can't understand those people who always try to break the rules. for god's sake, this bb is supporting web-site. sigh.

let's just hope that bb team successfully re-structure the board.

unfortunately, i do not have any suggestion now.

take care skyzone,,

Hi I would love to chat....... I'm from Australia and new to forums.  I dont know what the faith and philosopy board is? Can someone explain it please.

hi towardsthesun,

so nice to meet you. australia? hmm. always wanted to go there. perhaps, after my recovery from benzo? ;)

on the home page, you will see different types of forum, and "faith and philosophy" is one of them. you can't miss it. just scroll down the page.

keep in touch, and have a wonderful day. :thumbsup:

Good morning from Florida! Beautiful today but it is cold. Was 27 when we got up this morning. Hope everyone has a blessed day! Pray for speedy recoveries for all! :smitten:

thank you pleasehelp.

it's another beautiful day in los angeles. got to enjoy this weather before it starts to rain in couple days.

watch out for "cold", and take a good care of yourself.

hope that you are doing much better now. :thumbsup:

it is 45 here , last night it got windy and woke up to sooo cold. im in FL, too.

hi gardenia,

i thought that florida had much warmer weather than los angeles.  oh! well. just hang in there. spring is coming soon.

take a good care of yourself, and have a great day. :smitten:

[09...]

Hi Pacific,

Found the topic - cheers

Its the height of our summer and the day has cooled off to 23.  I believe it will be 29 and humid tomorrow :)

Hi Pacific,

Found the topic - cheers

Its the height of our summer and the day has cooled off to 23.  I believe it will be 29 and humid tomorrow :)

hi towardsthesun,

it's already summer in australia? 29 sounds pretty hot. wooooo ouch!

did not know.

well! take a good care of yourself and wish for your quick recovery. :smitten: