Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

chatting room 02/08/13

[pa...]

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [pa...]

• [Sk...]

• [Pl...]

• [Ji...]

Hi Pacific Ocean..

From N/Calif to S/Calif.. how are things going for you?  Did you ever get out for that walk, even though it was going to rain?  I think that was a week or two ago.  It's been colder then a pistle up there.. too cold.. But can't complain, look at the folks on the east coast what they are going through...

Pattylu

hi pattylu,

thank you for all your support and encouragement. i really appreciate it very much.

it was raining and cold today.

my condition has been improved a lot lately. but, still have long way to go.

i try to get out much as i can. just hoping that things will get better.

i saw a lot of your posts. you are truly an angel pattylu.

Hey all

Yes we had a big storm here last night. Its stopped snowing .we got about a foot some north got 2 .I

I will try and go for a walk will check in to let u know jow I did honeym

Patty you are an :angel:!!!!    Hi Pacific glad your a little better!!!  I cam to chat but your not online :(  ttyl :smitten:

i am sorry pleasehelp. got your post at 5:00am. i was sleeping.

i live in los angeles, california.

how's the weather in florida?

just heard that east coast got a big hit by snow storm.

it's a beautiful day in los angeles now.

Hey all

Yes we had a big storm here last night. Its stopped snowing .we got about a foot some north got 2 .I

I will try and go for a walk will check in to let u know jow I did honeym

hi honeym,

ouch!

i used to live in denver, colorado. so, i am familar with snow storm.

hate to mention this, but it's a beautiful day in los angeles.  :P

It was a gorgeous day in North Central Florida!!!!!                                                                                                                  That's ok Pacific!  So I did highlights, color, and a haircut today! This is huge! Then I start feeling lousy and remember I'm not well yet. It's so depressing.  O'well how are you feeling today? I hope you  had a very blessed day ! I would so love to visit Cali one day !!  Remember this " I'm going back to Cali , Cali, I'm going back to Cali, I don't think so.    By LL.       

It was a gorgeous day in North Central Florida!!!!!                                                                                                                  That's ok Pacific!  So I did highlights, color, and a haircut today! This is huge! Then I start feeling lousy and remember I'm not well yet. It's so depressing.  O'well how are you feeling today? I hope you  had a very blessed day ! I would so love to visit Cali one day !!  Remember this " I'm going back to Cali , Cali, I'm going back to Cali, I don't think so.    By LL.     

the weather was perfect in los angeles today. i enjoyed a lot. in about 8 months, today was my best day. my brain act like almost normal today.

sounds like you have done a lot for yourself today. you should be proud of this accomplishment.

i wish you well.

great!

until then, i will use this thread as a chatting room.

i sure like to chat with a lot of good people in bb.

Good idea.  I wish I would have thought of that.

Hi P.O. 

The weather was chilly again, frost all over the place, though...........the SUN... omg it came out and felt wonderful!  Did a major house cleaning today, exhausted and muscles really feel it.  Hubby dusted! :laugh: :laugh:  We watched a wonderful movie on Hallmark channel my sister told me about, and it was really good.

"My Lost Valentine"

It was really wonderful.  Hope any of you who get this channel are able to watch it.  Until then, my best to all.

Pattylu

Hello BBs,        Hope you have a blessed day!!! Wishing all of you speedy recoveries !!  :smitten:

thank you pleasehelp.

how are you doing?

last night, my brain was kind a whacky.

this morning, my brain feels like almost normal. hate this "benzo".

take a good care of yourself.

My tinnitus is soooooooo bad today!!!!!  I hope you brain stays normal all day for you. Actually I hope it stays that wayfrom now on but keeps getting better and better and better!!!      :thumbsup:

i have a same wish.

thank you so much pleasehelp.

look forward to our quick recovery.

so sorry to hear about your "tinnitus".

i also have this tinnitus and something else that not too many people have.

this s~~~~ is coming from my brain not ears. had this since last july, and it's getting worse.

after 8 months of having this s~~~~ sound in my brain, i got so used to it.

just hoping that this "tinnitus" and s~~~ in the brain will not get any worse.

hang in there! :thumbsup:

HI Pattylu,

I saw the end of that Lost Valentine movie. It was so sweet. I love Betty White . Ill have to seee the whole movie.. Take car  Love HoneyM