Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

March Madness Trash Talk...Basketball fans let's hear it

[Ho...]

Yes, I am raging against and fighting the benzo beast, but I will not let that take away from one of my first loves INDIANA BASKETBALL!!! 

And since we "happen" to be #1 in the Nation right now (go IU!!), I thought I would start a March Madness thread to give us all a nice diversion from the fight we are all in.

So go ahead and post something about your favorite team and as we get closer to March Madness.....well fans, watch out for my HOOSIERS!!!!    >:D

Go Pistons!!! they just traded Tashaun prince,and that broke my heart,I know it's a bussiness,but I hate when my favorite player gets traded.

Well, we know that the NBA isn't "real" basketball; the onlyl real basketball is COLLEGE basketball!!!    :laugh:;)

Eckhart, being a pistons fan, are you also a U of M or Michigan State fan?  My family is big ten through and through; dad went to U of M, Mom and brother went to MSU.

• 1 month later...