Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Benzo Buddies CULT ??

[db...]

Hey Jeepy, what kind of Jeep do you own?

This thread is going way off topic.  Stop it now.  And don't do this and don't do that and mind your manner and stuff.  :laugh:

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Ho...]

• [Je...]

• [ea...]

• [Co...]

Hi,

Well, there have been a few misinformed comments in the past few posts. Scott Gaulke's website is no secret, but it barely registers on our radar. Where appropriate, I will write about Gaulke, but nearly always this in response to a member's inquiry. So, no secret, but neither will I elevate Gaulke's importance by 'making all members aware of the situation'. Every now and then Gaulke becomes the topic of discussion because a vulnerable member happens upon Gaulke's blog by accident and they are disturbed by his imbecilic ramblings and attacks. Nearly always, after a short discussion, the member is reassured and dismisses Gaulke and his blog for what it is: pathetic.

Discussion of Gaulke's blogs serves no purpose at BB. Members raising the matter of the blog is not banned; it is purely that such discussion does not serve our purposes as a 'support space'. Frankly, most of us who know of Gaulke's blog are just completely bored of it. Gaulke is about as an affective attack warrior as an injured sloth.

Since discussion of Gaulke and his blog does nothing to further our Mission Statement, and might upset some members, most members see no point in 'bumping' threads about Gaulke or his blog (though, scraping - stealing - content hardly counts as a blog). That's it really. To 'visit Gaulke's blog discretely' just means, 'go there if you like, but there is no need to write about here at BB unless there is some real and pressing point you must make' (I tend to agree). I have no real problem discussing Gaulke if a member has a question or point to make, but (like most of us I suspect) I am long ago bored by the subject. Gaulke is a seriously disturbed individual, but is housebound. He's only a 'threat' if you succumb to his toothless bite.

Wow, this site says a lot of bad things about BB, specially this quote "The aura of depression is deep and those who express that they are clinically depressed get brushed to the side, told that what they are experiencing is normal.  We have seen unassuming people find this site and degenerate into the depths of despair because of all the negative brainwashing and hate.  In many cases this despair has led to suicide.  Some we know of and many others have simply vanished.

" . I won't lie, they almost got to me, infact, ths has raised a few questions that I'd love to have them answered. #sigh. However this causes sadness in me, sadness,confusion nd more depression.

Hi Dave,

What questions would you like answered?

Please read Hope's response above.  There is no reason at all to pay any attention to someone who is a demented idiot. Lets face it, there are people like that it the world. He can't hurt you and his site is just rubbish.

The best thing to do to help you overcome the sadness and depression is to read success stories.  That is where you will find real people with real recovery.  I used to read the success stories all the time, especially when I woke during the night with adrenalin surges. I'm a real person, I have recovered, so will you.

pianogirl

Welcome back, pianogirl!!! :smitten:

Wow, this site says a lot of bad things about BB, specially this quote "The aura of depression is deep and those who express that they are clinically depressed get brushed to the side, told that what they are experiencing is normal.  We have seen unassuming people find this site and degenerate into the depths of despair because of all the negative brainwashing and hate.  In many cases this despair has led to suicide.  Some we know of and many others have simply vanished.

" . I won't lie, they almost got to me, infact, ths has raised a few questions that I'd love to have them answered. #sigh. However this causes sadness in me, sadness,confusion nd more depression.

Hi Dave,

Please read Hope's response above.  There is no reason at all to pay any attention to someone who is a demented idiot. Lets face it, there are people like that it the world. He can't hurt you and his site is just rubbish.

The best thing to do to help you overcome the sadness and depression is to read success stories.  That is where you will find real people with real recovery.  I used to read the success stories all the time, especially when I woke during the night with adrenalin surges. I'm a real person, I have recovered, so will you.

pianogirl

That reply was from 2 years ago, benzogirl.  ;)

Hi Dave,

The best thing to do to help you overcome the sadness and depression is to read success stories.  That is where you will find real people with real recovery.  I used to read the success stories all the time, especially

when I woke during the night with adrenalin surges. I'm a real person, I have recovered, so will you.

pianogirl

Betsy ? this post is two years old ! :laugh:

i thought of something i wonder if Scott Gaulke came here for benzo support and what kind of benzo he took and if he was successfull in tapering off ? Gaulke shouldve realized its a long slow painfull process in quitting a benzo maybe he didnt have the patience for it ??

[be...]

i thought of something i wonder if Scott Gaulke came here for benzo support and what kind of benzo he took and if he was successfull in tapering off ? Gaulke shouldve realized its a long slow painfull process in quitting a benzo maybe he didnt have the patience for it ??

From what I understand, and hopefully Colin can chime in...but he joined another forum a long time ago and tried an Ashton taper that didn't go well for him. So he went back on and kinda went insane towards people that hate Ashton tapers.

I've also noticed, aside from a few posts (Usually ones with something a bit extreme like setback from hand soap kinda stuff) he tends to pick on those that taper. I don't see a lot of cold turkey people ending up on cesspool unless they have some weird symptom or weird reaction to something.

From what I understand, and hopefully Colin can chime in...but he joined another forum a long time ago and tried an Ashton taper that didn't go well for him. So he went back on and kinda went insane towards people that hate Ashton tapers.

I've also noticed, aside from a few posts (Usually ones with something a bit extreme like setback from hand soap kinda stuff) he tends to pick on those that taper. I don't see a lot of cold turkey people ending up on cesspool unless they have some weird symptom or weird reaction to something.

Hi Mr Orion ,  thanks for the heads up on this, theres alot more to the Ashton taper than just writting and taking doses as suggested for me getting through this withdrawal HELL made it easier by activating on my feet hours each day and walking & jogging more than ever . Scott shouldve read what other members did to successfully quit their benzo thats what i did i read from miss moderator juliea and other members that 0.0625 xanax was a safe dose to jump from . i'll always remember miss juliea for her kind helpfull advice i really miss her she has a big heart to help me if you see this miss Juliea this is for you!!  :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi,

Gaulke was a member of benzowithdrawal.com. BW operated with virtually no moderation. As you can no doubt imagine, this resulted in a lot of infighting. From what I've read, Gaulke 'boasted' about his daughter's boob-job and some members had something of a field-day with it, even posting some images they found of her online. Though, as far as I know, the images were just general modeling shots - nothing very revealing.

Gaulke was completely manic at BW. I seem to recall that he posted something like 46,000 posts in what, less than two years!? Something like that. Gaulke was a disaster waiting to happen, and BW provided the right environment.

He also had an account at BB (little used) and at other benzo-withdrawal support sites too. For quite some time I no idea of the specifics of what was happening at BW - just a lot unmoderated fighting. When those fights threatened to spill over to BB (through members common to both forums), I warned all those involved (including Mike59 (Gaulke)) to not bring that stuff to BB or have their accounts banned.

Since before my warning, there was an anonymous Wordpress blog attacking and ridiculing some members of BW. Gaulke (through his Mike59 persona) denied any involvement in the hate blogs (though he was assumed to be responsible by many at BW). When it became clear to me that Gaulke was indeed behind the blog, Pamster (Admin at the time) and I challenged him and banned his account shortly there after. Gaulke was using his BB account to 'monitor' his targets' accounts at BB. Obviously, I was not going to allow that. In addition to this, irrespective or whether or not he was targeting BB members at the time, Gaulke was bringing the wider benzo-withdrawal support community into disrepute by his actions and his account threatened all BB members. If you think his blog is bad now, you should have seen it back then! His present blog is his attempt at being reasonable - I kid you not! ::) He responded with threats when Pamster and I challenged. When his account was banned, he started to include BB and its members in his attacks. A short while later, BW closed. With BW closed, Gaulke turned most of his attention towards BB. Most of his 'foes' have long disappeared, but Gaulke cannot stop. This is nothing new, he has trolled different websites over the years.

I don't know for sure if he finished his benzo-taper or not. From what I have read (not at BW), he apparently did finish his taper (I think he followed Ashton's protocols), and had real rough time of it. It would appear that he imagines that he would have done better if he had quit cold turkey, but the preponderance of evidence suggests that he would have likely been more ill. Of course, it is impossible to know if he really believes this, since he is a habitual lier. The truth is he will write whatever he imagines will further his fight at the time. But, there is no real fight. It is all in his head.

Gaulke will publish stolen posts out of context, add silly comments, etc. He also doctors many posts. He is driven by vengeance (for being banned from here - that's truly pathetic); this is why the truth is unimportant to him. It appears that he cannot stop himself.

well i'll be damned !! i googled my bb name & benzo and i saw what i wrote was discussed on cesspool  here. http://cesspoolofmadness.com/?tag=the-butter-stuff-was-at-the-benzowithdrawal-com-not-benzo-buddies

i read about the benefits of parsley that it can heal the nervous system. i shared the link with folks here to verify what i read . a few weeks passed i read how eatting excess parsley may cause a seizure.  here is the link from a reputable health webpage to verify that excess parsley can cause a seizure so if you see this cesspool read the very bottom of this link and shove this link up your AS* http://www.healthbenefitstimes.com/health-benefits-of-parsley/

[be...]

Wow, sad that people picked on his daughter. I couod definitely understand his frustration. Especially in benzo withdrawal. We aren't 100% ourselves and any rational thinking goes out the window. I can only imagine what that's like to have your family involved.

I'm not excusing anything he did or does now, because I really don't think he should still be at this years later for something like that. Or even at all. Should have just dealt with the individuals, not the whole community.

Wow, sad that people picked on his daughter. I could definitely understand his frustration. Especially in benzo withdrawal. We aren't 100% ourselves and any rational thinking goes out the window. I can only imagine what that's like to have your family involved.

Actually, I'm sure Gaulke was already involved in all kinds of fighting and attacks. He often used to make mention of the his family being 'attacked', including his daughter, giving the false impression that his daughter was a minor. In addition to this, as far as I know, his daughter was not actually 'attacked' - just some of her modelling photos were displayed at the forum (after Gaulke first posted about her and her boob-job). There was all kinds of unmoderated nonsense occurring at BW, and Gaulke was right at the centre of it. Reading between the lines of comments posted since then (at various sources - not BW - I was not witness to (nor aware of) the content about Gualke's daughter at BB - so this is all secondhand), Scott Gaulke was ridiculed for boasting about his daughter's breast implants. Of course, such boasting was bound to cause some raised eyebrows, and since he was already heavily involved in infighting at unmoderated forum; what did he expect to happen?

Having said that, involving family members, friends, etc., in petty little online fights is pathetic. Anyone doing that should be ashamed of themselves. I should point out though, Gaulke is by far the worst offender I have witnessed in this regard. He has infiltrated all aspects of the lives of some of his targets, and has been doing this for what, five years now!?

I'm not excusing anything he did or does now, because I really don't think he should still be at this years later for something like that. Or even at all. Should have just dealt with the individuals, not the whole community.

Actually, the whole 'they attacked my daughter' line was just one of his excuses for his actions. When he found little traction with that, he switched to claiming BB and other sites are cults (ironic, since he is a member of the LaRouche political cult), and that BB is involved with Scientology (a cursory review of policy documents, content and moderation actions easily demonstrates otherwise). No, Gaulke just uses whatever he thinks will fly. He has no core beliefs, except for those espoused by his leader, Lyndon LaRouche (like, the Queen of the UK is the head of an international drugs cartel and tried to have LaRouche assassinated). Gaulke stood as a LaRouche candidate several times (he got nowhere), and has donated to the party too (apart for logged political donations, he probably gave up most of his earnings too). Never before have I witnessed such levels of projection.