Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Benzo Buddies CULT ??

[db...]

How does he get the member names if he isn't a member?? Does he have spies or something?? Sorry if someone already asked this question, I haven't read the whole thread...

Former member?  Or (hope not) current member in disguise.  :o

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Ho...]

• [Je...]

• [ea...]

• [Co...]

He's a former member. Although there are safeguards to keep such trash out, now and then one sneaks by but the team usually finds him pretty quickly. He really isn't worth all this posting. So, this is my last word.

• 2 weeks later...

No matter what the content of his stories happens to be, he still seems to be a little boy in a sandbox stamping his feet. 

Some sick people just feel the need to stay that way I guess.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If you MUST visit that website, please do so discretely and STOP alerting other members to the fact that he is targeting them.

Chinook

If you MUST visit that website, please do so discretely and STOP alerting other members to the fact that he is targeting them.

Chinook

Couple of questions:

How do you visit a website "discretely?"  Do you mean spoofing your IP address?  Telnetting?  Pretending like you never visited it?

What's wrong with alerting members to the fact they're being targeted by a website?

Who put you in charge of where members here visit and how they react to those visits?

[23...]

Chinook

Couple of questions:

How do you visit a website "discretely?"  Do you mean spoofing your IP address?  Telnetting?  Pretending like you never visited it?

What's wrong with alerting members to the fact they're being targeted by a website?

Who put you in charge of where members here visit and how they react to those visits?

Some people just wanna heal in peace.

We all want to heal in peace. 

But websites don't shout across the internet;  you have to go to them. 

What's weird about that post up there I was asking about is this: 

THIS THREAD IS ABOUT THAT WEBSITE. 

It has over a hundred replies proving discussion is coming and going.  And then we have somebody trying to tell people

to keep it a secret if they visit that site.  That is creepy.  Creepier than the website she's talking about.  Just stay away

from the site and this thread if you don't like it.  Would that be an option?  Seems like that would be THE option that

makes the most sense.  :idiot:

Sometimes i do visit his web-site to see what i looked like. :P:laugh:

Me, too.  Also this thread.  That is what puzzles me about the "we want to heal in peace" response. 

Of course we want to heal in peace.  But is clicking on the link to that site OR THIS THREAD part of some people's

withdrawal symptoms, preventing them from healing in peace?  :laugh:

[23...]

Your original comment:What's wrong with alerting members to the fact they're being targeted by a website?

My comment: Some people just wanna heal in peace.

Re-read the two over and over. Being stressed out that someone is targeting you for your posts is not something we need, nor should have to, deal with.

Chinook

Couple of questions:

I don't know you but I assume you've been here long enough to know that many of the members are extremely fragile and suggestible and don't need that kind of garbage brought to their attention.

If that makes me overly protective and sensitive to the feelings of others, so be it. That's what Buddies do.

Now I've said my bit and you've said yours so let's just leave it at that.

Chinook

[23...]

Chinook

Couple of questions:

I don't know you but I assume you've been here long enough to know that many of the members are extremely fragile and suggestible and don't need that kind of garbage brought to their attention.

If that makes me overly protective and sensitive to the feelings of others, so be it. That's what Buddies do.

Now I've said my bit and you've said yours so let's just leave it at that.

Chinook

:thumbsup:

Your original comment:What's wrong with alerting members to the fact they're being targeted by a website?

My comment: Some people just wanna heal in peace.

Re-read the two over and over. Being stressed out that someone is targeting you for your posts is not something we need, nor should have to, deal with.

:thumbsup:

We all want to heal in peace. 

It has over a hundred replies proving discussion is coming and going.  And then we have somebody trying to tell people

to keep it a secret if they visit that site.  That is creepy.  Creepier than the website she's talking about.  Just stay away

from the site and this thread if you don't like it.  Would that be an option?  Seems like that would be THE option that

makes the most sense.  :idiot:

You're embarrassing yourself, Jeepy.  If you knew Chinook you'd never think this.

I can understand the concern....but somehow I think its better that new Members

are aware of it......realize that he is just a freak !

well, i would have prefered to know...instead of being upset when by coincidence

i landed there the first time. i think there are two sides to it. :)

You're embarrassing yourself, Jeepy.  If you knew Chinook you'd never think this.

You're mistaken.  I feel embarrassed at tracking snow or mud across the carpet, or being loud in the bathroom.  :laugh:

If I'm mistaken about something in a silly forum no way I'd feel "embarrassed."  I'd feel mistaken. 

This Chinook made some crass remarks and stated them as an order, even using caps for emphasis.  She or he can

take a hike with that order.  If she or he is a known nice person here, fine.  I'm not.  :laugh:

[23...]

You're mistaken.  I feel embarrassed at tracking snow or mud across the carpet, or being loud in the bathroom.  :laugh:

If I'm mistaken about something in a silly forum no way I'd feel "embarrassed."  I'd feel mistaken. 

This Chinook made some crass remarks and stated them as an order, even using caps for emphasis.  She or he can

take a hike with that order.  If she or he is a known nice person here, fine.  I'm not.  :laugh:

I don't get you, Jeepy. You're offended by Chinook asking people to be quiet about their experiences on Scott Gaulle's blog. You proceed to say:

"How do you visit a website "discretely?"  Do you mean spoofing your IP address?  Telnetting?  Pretending like you never visited it?

Who put you in charge of where members here visit and how they react to those visits?"

So I chime in and say, "Some people just wanna heal in peace". AKA Please don't let me know so.e crazy man with an agenda is targetting me for some unknown reason when all I want is support to get through one of the toughest experiences of my life. Then you say...

"We all want to heal in peace. 

makes the most sense.  :idiot:"

Why is it creepy if someone wants to keep information about a website to themselves? I've seen my friends made fun of on Cesspool and I didn't tell them. I know that they are already at their limit, so why would I make them feel worse about their situstion? And if I ever end up on Cesspool, I wouldn't want someone telling me.

And then BeauBeau steps in and you say:

"You're mistaken.  I feel embarrassed at tracking snow or mud across the carpet, or being loud in the bathroom.  :laugh:

take a hike with that order.  If she or he is a known nice person here, fine.  I'm not.  :laugh:"

So this morning you have basically:

1) Told people to not keep quiet about Cesspool.

2) Pretty much encouraged people to visit the website.

3) Called this forum silly.

...Strange.

Yay I've got a hater. 

Strange, though.  ;)  But cool in a way if the thread is going to be about me.  I've never had that happen  before,

outside of my blog. 

Stay out of my blog, by the way.  No haters in my blog.  Thanks in advance.  :laugh: