Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Benzo Buddies CULT ??

[db...]

I have to admit this whole thing makes me quite sad. I saw another side of that person and I find it hard to forget the kindness that he extended to me.

It was at my original forum (BI) and I was tapering and felt frightened and confused.

Apparently he was a member of the forum but didn't post very often by the time I came along.

Anyway he "saw"  me and posted to me in my time of need and gave me strength and support. That is the only contact I ever had with him. He was there when I needed someone.

It's hard to forget acts of kindness. I guess a lot of things have happened in the interim and I won't comment on them ...

Just wanted to say that I saw something different. I hope he reconnects with that part of him because I believe it is still there. I believe it is in all of us if we look hard enough.

Thanks.

Chinook

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Ho...]

• [Je...]

• [ea...]

• [Co...]

yea..... i also see the glimpses of good intentions on his website...like RIP people that committed suicide....

i wish he would put all his energy into like opening 24/7 hotline where he can talk to people in despair who are coming off the psych drugs.....

as A.Solzhenitsyn pointed out

[move]but the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being....[/move]

In the middle of extreme psychosis from c/t I found both BB and Gaulke.  I was very confused and in my c/t paranoia did not trust BB for a long time. 

Gaulke has a major flaw in his website. He offers no help and no solutions. That's how I finally figured out who was the "WHITE HAT" was here.  COLIN!!!

Gaulke has nothing positive to say. Nothing to help people.  If the guy were Pro Benzo you would think he would say "TAKE YOUR MEDS"  but it's all just pure hate and bashing on his site.

Scoot tell people to fast taper or slow taper or to just take their freaking meds but for God sake's have the back bone to formulate an opinion man and put it in writing! 

I found you before I found Colin in my desperate search or answers and if you would have said 'TAKE YOUR MEDS'  I would have been SO much better off now as I could have slow tapered properly, but you offered nothing ZERO HELP!!!!!.  Time to be a man and show the world your stance on benzo's, are you in or our you out? Hate is not an solution to a problem, it's just hate talk without a solution for the fix, dead end.

Useless putz he is...in my post he stole from here I spoke about how my dr threw out the ashton manual in front of me. I also spoke about trying eft for the first time.

One f the helpful replies as "punch myself harder in the head".  Such nice people. Guess I made it big time since he posted me.  :idiot:

[8a...]
He never posts any of my posts :( I've been featured in others though. But all my shit is bolded. I think he likes it when j give honest advice. :( But I'm not doing it to make people feel worse.

Useless putz he is...in my post he stole from here I spoke about how my dr threw out the ashton manual in front of me. I also spoke about trying eft for the first time.

One f the helpful replies as "punch myself harder in the head".  Such nice people. Guess I made it big time since he posted me.  :idiot:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :thumbsup::smitten:

I always forget about this f***wit's site - until I read something about it here. So I rarely look at it, but I just did and ***drum roll*** I've finally been quoted.... YAY!! I feel like I've hit the bigtime in psycho-world.  :crazy:

I always forget about this f***wit's site - until I read something about it here. So I rarely look at it, but I just did and ***drum roll*** I've finally been quoted.... YAY!! I feel like I've hit the bigtime in psycho-world.  :crazy:

Oh dear poor Pam,  :laugh: i think he is bad news and should be banned using the internet.

He might do a lot of harm to people when they are very ill. :(

Lol after going on his site what a jokeeeeee. Seems like someone is upset they got banned. I guess with his theories most forums on the internet would be cults! What a lame.

I just read a posting on the INTERNET and had a great laugh. It talked about Scientology as a cult that will do you harm

WOW I DON"T THINK SO. I have found Scientology to be very helpful and in my time of need was there for me when no one else was.

It helped me through all the horrible times where side effects where going to take my sanity. All I can say is Thank god for Scientology

All the support and understanding helped me get rid of Benzos and have a future again.

I Have some minor problems like a low grade headace today and am a little anxious but you know its a lot better than swallowing a pill

So if anyone asks is Scientology works I will tell them HELL YA

:laugh:  Had fun with the first post.  Making the point that ANYTHING and EVERYTHING we humans do in groups (outside of family stuff I guess) could be considered a "cult."  :laugh:

Please forgive me.  :D  (and, no, I'm not a member of the Scientology "cult"  :laugh:).

*Jeepy*

I always forget about this f***wit's site - until I read something about it here. So I rarely look at it, but I just did and ***drum roll*** I've finally been quoted.... YAY!! I feel like I've hit the bigtime in psycho-world:crazy:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

This idiot isn't pro-benzo or anti-benzo. He doesn't post RIP because he's upset about suicides. He couldn't give a tiny rat's ass about anyone who is suffering in any way. He only has one incentive for everything he does and that is to upset people and to freak fragile members out. That's it. He has no stand except his own and that is to create havoc. Anything you see on his site that even remotely smacks of concern is nothing but another angel to upset people. In his own delusional little world he believes if he frightens people enough (from the safety of his basement...such a coward) that they will run screaming from BB.

The truth is, he's an old man with no friends, no family (because he's run them all off) who spends his days on the internet trying to stir up trouble. That is his end game, that is his world...period. He's a sociopath. He has no feelings about anything. He tries to manipulate others into thinking he is doing some great service to the world by trying to close down this and other support forums...and the reason he's trying to do that is strictly to feed his own ego. So, don't be fooled by anything you see or read on his site. He's an unpleasant and crazy man who has nothing in his life. I mean, seriously, he's been trying to upset members for 8 years. This is all he does...day in and day out. He doesn't work. So, he has nothing else to do with his time. Think about that. What kind of nutjob spends 8 years scouring the net just to post stuff to his stupid blog?

I'd also like to point out that he is no threat (although he'd love for you to think he is). He has limited computer skills and rarely leaves his house. He's another of many on the internet who feel oh so brave from behind their computer screens.

I hate to even put this much energy into writing about him but I really want to put this nutter into perspective. People around here give him way too much credit.

He only has one incentive for everything he does and that is to upset people and to freak fragile members out. That's it.

That sounds like a member I've seen in some of the medical sites with comment areas for various maladies and meds.  He (or she, I can't tell by the user name) makes fun of Ashton as well as the Benzo Buddies site, and was once removed because of using "Dr." in the user name. 

At first I thought it was a benzo or other hard drug to get off user and was suffering.  Now it appears he (or she) is just a person with a real mean streak. 

This idiot isn't pro-benzo or anti-benzo. He doesn't post RIP because he's upset about suicides. He couldn't give a tiny rat's ass about anyone who is suffering in any way. He only has one incentive for everything he does and that is to upset people and to freak fragile members out. That's it. He has no stand except his own and that is to create havoc. Anything you see on his site that even remotely smacks of concern is nothing but another angel to upset people. In his own delusional little world he believes if he frightens people enough (from the safety of his basement...such a coward) that they will run screaming from BB.

The truth is, he's an old man with no friends, no family (because he's run them all off) who spends his days on the internet trying to stir up trouble. That is his end game, that is his world...period. He's a sociopath. He has no feelings about anything. He tries to manipulate others into thinking he is doing some great service to the world by trying to close down this and other support forums...and the reason he's trying to do that is strictly to feed his own ego. So, don't be fooled by anything you see or read on his site. He's an unpleasant and crazy man who has nothing in his life. I mean, seriously, he's been trying to upset members for 8 years. This is all he does...day in and day out. He doesn't work. So, he has nothing else to do with his time. Think about that. What kind of nutjob spends 8 years scouring the net just to post stuff to his stupid blog?

I'd also like to point out that he is no threat (although he'd love for you to think he is). He has limited computer skills and rarely leaves his house. He's another of many on the internet who feel oh so brave from behind their computer screens.

I hate to even put this much energy into writing about him but I really want to put this nutter into perspective. People around here give him way too much credit.

The world would be a darker place without benzo support forums! True that it seems to be his only goal to shut down all benzo support forums.  The ONLY place I was able to relate too was this place. The first 3 doctors I saw all said the same thing to me  "if you have not taken a pill in 45 days your not addicted any longer"  Boy were they ever wrong!!!

As far as Scott's effectiveness  - ONLY ONE VISITOR NO CLICK THROUGH'S PER DAY  -

I think that may be me  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It does not even range on the flow chart

Alexa rank 13,000,000  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

http://i.imgur.com/f5g5A1e.jpg

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

No one's paying attention except us. If we did not go there no one would :laugh:  Pathetic  :laugh:

Haha esther :laugh:;D:laugh:

I counted as two yesterday.  :laugh:  Everyone likes to show off their fame. I couldn't resist showing my gf.  She said that's similar to a troll who puts flashing lights on an epileptic forum.  I think she said their called control trolls.

Haha esther :laugh:;D:laugh:

I counted as two yesterday.  :laugh:  Everyone likes to show off their fame. I couldn't resist showing my gf.  She said that's similar to a troll who puts flashing lights on an epileptic forum.  I think she said their called control trolls.

yeah right,,,,,deep down we all wanna to be a Star,,,,no escape from human nature....only self control....

happy for you two lovebirds :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

I looked at that guy's website, the [sCOTT GAULKE's hate blog] site, and I can tell you right now that he is likely the person who used to go into the RxList, WebMD and Drugs dot com review forums and makes disparaging remarks about Ashton's benzo withdrawal recommendations and Benzo Buddies.  When I first saw him described here I was immediately put into mind of some posts I saw at those three about meds. 

I was desperately searching back then.  Really lost.  Looking for hope.  :-[

Those three sites have changed their format now for input and it's not the threaded format.  Now it's individual reviews of meds.  I think he's been weeded out.

It was back in 2012 I saw that stuff.  I recall my head/mind back then was pretty mixed up, vulnerable and hurting badly emotionally and was in a lot of depersonalization.  His posts made me feel pretty bad because I was confused and he sounded worse than me and yet he had a "Dr." in his name.  It made me feel lost.

I noticed that at his site he seems to exhibit sociopathic tendencies.  He needs counselling, I guess.  Or jail. Maybe he'd be happy in jail.  ::)

i think he will be happy anywhere as long as he has access to the internet  :police::muscle:

LOL, yes.. but I get the feeling that he is one of those who the internet has captured and is using HIM and what's left of his mind, not him using the internet, if you know what I mean.

i think he will be happy anywhere as long as he has access to the internet  :police::muscle:

LOL, yes.. but I get the feeling that he is one of those who the internet has captured and is using HIM and what's left of his mind, not him using the internet, if you know what I mean.

yea i know what you mean....

its also NOT HIM who is putting those XXX dolls pics on his website..... :crazy:

all laws are designed to judge criminals and their acts or criminal institutions or non criminals who were suppose to prevent criminal acts if they were capable to do it, against /not him/ we have nothing :tickedoff:

How does he get the member names if he isn't a member?? Does he have spies or something?? Sorry if someone already asked this question, I haven't read the whole thread...

How does he get the member names if he isn't a member?? Does he have spies or something?? Sorry if someone already asked this question, I haven't read the whole thread...

he just registers incognito and then just get his fr@@@k out