Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Benzo Buddies CULT ??

[db...]

My simple thought turned into babble.  Plain and simple.  Someone had used a member's online name and poked fun of his concerned over some dietary questions he had with his doctor.  The heckler seems to feel the need to exploit peoples fears.  They must have time on their hands.   

Yup. Nothing but time I'm afraid. There are so many things to do in life. So many wonderful things!  It's very telling what someone like this chooses to do this with his life. I can't help but pity him a little.  :-\

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Ho...]

• [Je...]

• [ea...]

• [Co...]

I guess it helps to read at least some of the exchanges before I put in my 2 cents.  I read a bit of what Hope 62 and eastcoast were discussing and now why I was answered with a "huh!"  Im fine with that and certainly hope that contributions are not taken to be blatant or insensitive.  I should read more of what I am replying to.

warren  out

As if they can say anything to hurt me anymore!!  Come on.  The only agenda the naysayers have is to be cruel.  Their cruelty is providing them with some sense of purpose.  Maybe one of the bullies will find themselves on this side of the fence and pick up the trash they have been throwing.  That would be a cruel lesson for them.  Maybe the is one amongst us. I dont mean to emphasize the word us.

This has already happened to a couple of them - they fall out with blogger, he viciously retaliates. I have never witnessed such childishness, not even as a school kid. Others use the blogger to 'even up scores' - he's a buffoon. It is obvious that his life is devoid of true purpose and meaning, and always will be.

Hey, wornout, its ok...but I know what you mean, I sometimes jump to a conclusion before Ive read enough to figure out whats going on.

Were you saying that one of The Creeps "henchmen" might be lurking around here on BB now? I do not think so! I know for a fact that Colin is constantly watching out for this. But maybe thats  not what you meant....? Oh dear, when is cog fog going to go away!?!

An infiltrator?  If one sneaks in, hell.  Lets find one, hold them down, keep hostage for a few weeks with some benzo juice running through their veins  and let them loose.  They will be back with tail between legs.  Now a believer they would humbly beg for forgiveness.

The scenarios that play through my head.  Sorry the grief you are feeling.  I was the only child.  My mother's time was spent a lot taking care of her mother, and many other relatives.  I grew up seeing my mother stomach a lot of grief.  I seem to digest it differenly.  When I hear of someone losing a loved one that is close to them I can only try to put myself in their shoes. 

Your Drivers licence seems to be on the to do list.  The opportunity to get it back will always be there.  I am trying to get mine re-instated.  I have to go through a lot of red tape and prove myself to the community that I am deserving of the privilege.  I cant blame the state for that, but all my ducks have to line up in a 30 day window.  I need a lot of see-it-throughness.  I have the time, just need to focus.

signing off  Warren

Hi wornout (Warren)

I guess you were reading the thread I started today about the huge l;aundry list of troubles hanging over my head, huh? I sure didnt talk about that here. Oh dear, who knows Im in such a fog maybe I did. Whatever, thank you for thinking abhout me. Yes the license is super big, but so are all the other things Im dealing with. Its been too much for me the last few days and Im fighting deep depression now as well.

Im still confused about what you said, about "maybe the one is amongst us. I dont mean to emphasize the word us." If its what it sounds like, forget about it. The guy wouldnt have a chance in hell sneaking into this site. I have a mental image of Colin with an Uzi, watching the perimeters of the castle..and Moderators equally well-armed, all around him, using xray vision to protect us.

Wow, my mind is really off and running here but you get the idea.

eastcoast (with too much time on her hands)

To put this into perspective, there have been times the blogger and his friends have managed to get on the forum. Nothing is fool proof. However, even when this happens their stay is short lived.

I dont understand half of whats being said in these posts now. haha

what is this about mums stomach?  :sick:

If said person is on BB and they probably are lets face it, then I think threads like this obviously feed it (if it is even a him..who knows)

perhaps a little note should be posted on the front page just explaining the cult accusations thing for new members and maybe this will never come up again?

I feel bad for this person actually, he/she is certainly suffering from some kind of mental illness and perhaps has felt rejected or slighted in some way by BB in the past. They need help really. I cant stand suffering in anyone at the moment

:(

Jiggly, this subject has been explained by Colin and Hope and I wont try to further explain it. The man involved apparently is very mentally ill and started some bizarre vendetta against BB for reasons I do not need to know. They rooted him out, banned him and while he may send "spies" in on occasion, I know the Admin here is constantly watching out. There ARE warnings posted all over this site, but you probably did not know this was one of the reasons for those warnings.

Pls ignore any odd posts that got inserted here. I think someone forgot which thread he/she was posting on! And its ok.

eastcoast

Hi,

I won't go into details of the history here, but the unhinged blogger was targeting members of BW (benzowithdrawal.com), another benzodiazepine withdrawal support forum. It was, largely, an unmoderated space, and a huge amount of infighting occurred there. While he was there, blogs started appearing attacking members of BW. The unhinged blogger was eventually banned from BW, but he denied being behind the blogs. He had an account here (as did some of the others involved in the fighting at BW), but we did not know for sure who was behind the blogs. Once we knew for sure, we challenged him, and banned his account at BB. This is why he targets BB. Of course, the fact the BW later closed (his original target) had a lot to do with his targeting of BB now - he had nothing else in his life once BW closed.

If you wish to try to better understand how this unhinged blogger thinks (or what he thinks, at least), you should know that he once stood as a Lyndon LaRouche candidate. It seems that Scott Gaulke (the blogger's real name) was dropped from the organisation as 'being too nuts for LaRouche'. This is a party/organisation who believe that the Queen of England is the head of an international drugs cartel and tried to have LaRouche assassinated. ::)

About Lyndon LaRouche:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lyndon_LaRouche

Gaulke's miserable attempt at entering politics:

http://articles.latimes.com/1992-05-14/local/me-3277_1_29th-district

Members should understand that Gaulke is a joke, a buffoon and failure. After a court injunction for harassing his neighbour, he was forced to carry out his assaults online. Everything Gaulke accuses other people of being and doing, can and properly should be directed towards him. This kind of projection is a well-known and well-documented LaRouche tactic/characteristic.

Edit: typos.

Well well well - it seems our high heralded harasser has already been charged with criminal harassment and plead no contest to charges of obstruction of justice, among his many other laudible accomplishments. God bless the Information Age.

Okay, I now fully acknowledge that he is both certifiably crazy and, more importantly, pathetic enough not to warrant serious consideration. But I can't lie: it still makes my teeth grind that his page pops up first on Google when people search for this site.... :tickedoff:

Hi Collin

So do the same Go to court and get  a muzzle on this idiot

I know there is free speech but this is not free speech this is a direct attempt to undermine what good BB is doing

• 2 weeks later...

Woah! I had the misfortune to accidentally stumble upon the "C" word site this afternoon, and it honestly made me laugh. A definite fruitloop is behind that little piece of loony bin fodder.

It also made me a little miffed that I couldn't see my name mentioned anywhere on the site. So many other BBs get a mention, so I'm a little put out that I've been ignored.  >:(

Oh well, if that comment now gets me some sort of notoriety over there I won't know about it because I've got better things to do than go back and have my brain zapped by more cyber-batcrap. :laugh:

Folks,

This is alarming me. He's targeting individuals, some of whom I know well. Not just that - he seems to target sexual posts which is humiliating and degrading. I think something definitely needs to be done.

jaxnj

I wouldn't get too worried about a demented moron. He's not really targeting individuals. He's targetting BB user names, not real names, well with the exception of perhaps Colin unfortunately. As long as people don't put any specific personal information out there, what harm can he really do to anyone??

I wouldn't get too worried about a demented moron. He's not really targeting individuals. He's targetting BB user names, not real names, well with the exception of perhaps Colin unfortunately. As long as people don't put any specific personal information out there, what harm can he really do to anyone??

:thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

The worry is for others If you are taking benzos and going through withdrawal and never been to BB before and you a search on Google and come up with his site You may  take it the wrong way and not come to BB for help

I have been benzo free for almost  3 months and guess what He is a danger and  should be stopped Its that simple

Yes, a definite  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

However, what if someone really fragile visited his stupid web page and read their own post there? That could be quite traumatic to some people here, I think.

What a miserable little person he must be, hunched madly over his computer, plotting his next insane move.

It used to really bother me but Ive moved on.  He even quoted me one day and all I could do was laugh, but Ive gotten some strength and courage now. But some other people here might not be as strong. Wish there was some legal action people could take.

east

• 1 year later...

Just one more funny thing...

I asked someone...Whats this guys problem? He supposed to be healed already and enjoying life?

So I got answer...

[move]He doesnt look healed to me........ :crazy:[/move]

Scott Gaulke has trolled the Net for years. Other benzo-support groups before BB (he targeted here because I banned his account), and other, unrelated groups, such as factnet.org (an anti-cult informational site and support forum). He also has a restraining order against him for harassing a neighbour. He's all kinds of special.

Gaulke is a member of the LaRouche political cult. They are well known for accusing others of what properly describes themselves and their activities. Lyndon LaRouche (and his followers) believe that the Queen of the UK is the head of an international drugs cartel and that she tried to have LaRouche assassinated. If I described Gaulke as insane, this would be a terrible slur on the insane.

As it happens, for the first time in ages, I looked at his site this morning and he has images of sex-dolls modeled on children. If displaying those images is not illegal, it should be. He's one sick puppy, that's for sure.

Scott Gaulke has trolled the Net for years. Other benzo-support groups before BB (he targeted here because I banned his account), and other, unrelated groups, such as factnet.org (an anti-cult informational site and support forum). He also has a restraining order against him for harassing a neighbour. He's all kinds of special.

Gaulke is a member of the LaRouche political cult. They are well known for accusing others of what properly describes themselves and their activities. Lyndon LaRouche (and his followers) believe that the Queen of the UK is the head of an international drugs cartel and that she tried to have LaRouche assassinated. If I described Gaulke as insane, this would be a terrible slur on the insane.

As it happens, for the first time in ages, I looked at his site this morning and he has images of sex-dolls modeled on children. If displaying those images is not illegal, it should be. He's one sick puppy, that's for sure.

yea i saw that one....

very disturbing....and i don't understand how this is related to BB and benzos????:idiot:

yea i saw that one....

very disturbing....and i don't understand how this is related to BB and benzos????:idiot:

Well, it's not, of course. It's just a very disturbed individual with no meaning to his life. So, he instead scours the Internet for people to target and abuse.